Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Blackened In The End (Solo)

Continued from This

He quickly left the room, tears falling down his face.

Keeping his head down he maneuvered through the Silver Rest's halls. Few Jedi looked at him as he passed. He could sense their confusion, their curiosity. It angered him that they saw him like this. His Padawan had betrayed him. Forcing him to leave and never return. Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion passed him, obvious concern on the boy’s face.

Quickly making his way to the hangar he found the Blue Lightning. Opening the hatch he watched as it lowered to the ground. He needed to get out of here. Not just because Caden Evesa Caden Evesa said so, but because he might hurt someone. As he walked up the ramp he heard the screeching of wheels behind him. Turning around he saw Mouse, obviously worried.

“What are you doing here Mouse. I nerfed up. I don’t need you getting hurt because of it.”

The droid rolled up the ramp, getting right next to him. He left a saddened beep.

“No, you are not coming with me. You are staying here.”

Mouse didn’t budge. He stayed right on the ramp, not leaving him. Fine. He had to do it the hard way.

Picking up the Astromech with the force he set him down outside of the ship. The droid tried to roll back up, but he stopped the droid with a point of his robotic finger.

“Stay there.”

As the hatch closed he watched the droid stare at him, saddened. Right now he didn’t care what the droid thought. It didn’t matter what anyone thought.

Climbing up to the cockpit he started the ship up. It roared to life as the engines slowly turned on. Once the ship was at full power he lifted off, exciting the hangar.

“Excellent”

Turning around he saw the blue outline of a spirit floating behind him. He knew immediately who it was.

Darth Tesir

Springing up from the pilot's seat he drew his lightsabers, holding one in each hand. The blue and white color shined right through the spirit. How was she still alive? He saw her that day on the mysterious planet. The Wookie Jedi killed her as she exploded in light. There was no way she should still be alive.

A smile shone across her face as she floated closer.

"I sense your confusion Padawan, but I am here. I have returned."

He didn't move a muscle. She floated closer. When she was about two feet from him he lunged at her, slicing in a x motion. Blue mist flew through him as he reappeared on the other side. Quickly turning around he saw her lowering onto the floor. The blue spirit form began to flicker as color started to come back. When her feet hit the ground she had regained her physical form.

"Why thank you Padawan. You gave me the remaining energy I needed to regain my physical form. Very well."

When he lunged at her again, angrily, she simply stepped out of the way. Catching the back of his head with her right hand she whipped it around to her mouth. Holding him she whispered softly into his ear.

“Sleep my Padawan. And when you awake, you shall follow me again.”

He fell to the ground, blacking out. The last thing he remembered was evil laughter echoing the room.

Caden Evesa Caden Evesa | Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion

When he awake he was laying down on the bed of an unknown ship. Rubbing his head he didn't know what had happened. Last he remembered he was with his Darth Tesir, training away on that unknown planet. Sitting up in the bed he looked across the way at the mirror. He couldn't understand what he was seeing. The image infront of him was showing that he was a teenager now. How long had he been unconscious.

Quickly he stood up, running out of the room and into a lounge area. When he got there he saw his master, Darth Tesir, examining a white-hilted double bladed lightsaber. Dropping to a knee he bowed his head.

"You may rise, my Padawan."

Standing up he looked around. The ship was very old and had seen better days. Out the viewport he could see a planet in the distance.

"Master, what wretched ship is this? And where are we heading?"

She walked over to the viewport, looking out of it. It almost seemed as if she was in an awake meditation.

"My Padawan, this ship is called the Blue Lightning. I stole it from a mere boy. Now we are flying to Mygeeto, where we will finish your training."

Stepping behind her he looked out the viewport as well, watching the ship slowly descend toward the planet.

Caden Evesa Caden Evesa | Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom