Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Black Tie Syndicate Auction #2

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
xY98xhB.jpg
Historical Items Auction
Mand'alor The Preserver's Armor: Bidding starts at 1,000,000 Cr plus one item of Unique to Semi Unique production

Darth Revan's Mask: Bidding starts at 3,000,000 Credits and one item of Unique or Semi Unique production. Bartering is mandatory for this item

Armor Auction
Obsidian Armor: Bidding starts at 15,000 Cr

Medium Beskar Power Armor: Bidding starts at 50,000 Cr plus one item of Unique to Limited Production

Ijaat's Power Armor: 1,000,000 Cr plus one item of unique to semi unique production

Miscellaneous Item Auction
Obsidian Order Ring: Bidding starts at 10,000Cr

Obsidian Lightsaber: Bidding starts at 1000Cr

Scintel Class Cruiser: Bidding starts at 500,000 Cr

Espada Class Stealth Transport: Bidding starts at 300,000 Cr

Langour Class Elite Fighter: Bidding starts at 100,000 Cr

Laminanium Auction
One crate of Laminanium Ingots: Bidding starts at 60,000 Cr
dev thread X

Items for sale
Phrik Halberd

The Ravager (double barrel shotgun)

Tactical Fighting Blade

Phrik Bracers

Additional information
•Auction ends Wednesday evening May 4th at 7pm Pacific Standard Time

•Limit of 5 of each phrik product can be ordered from the catalog. Meaning you can only order 5 of each item available

•Members who participate in the auction will be given one free Phrik item from the list regardless if you win the auctioned item. Simply place the highest bid for the item and pick an item. Every winner of each auction lot will receive every phrik item from the sale's list free of charge. This does stack of a single person wins multiple lots.

•Please keep any OOC chatter in the designated OOC thread. People who break this rule will be asked to leave the auction. Keep drama in the ooc not the IC auction.

•Always link the item you put forth as a bid

•Please tag anyone you are bidding against.

OOC THREAD

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Vengeance look over the list seeing several things that interest him.

In the end placing a the first bid on the Obsidian Saber of 1000Cr .

At the last minute he placed the opening bid for Obsidian Order Ring: Bid of 10,000Cr

At the bottom of the bid placing a notation to place an order for one of the Tactical Fighting Blades.

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
[member="Miss Blonde"],
[member="Vengeance"],

Placing an order on the following items.

Obsidian Lightsaber - 2000 credits
Obsidian Ring - 11,000 credits

As per your rules, the one phrik Item I would like would be the Phrik Bracers. Thank you very much for the free item, As per your generosity, I will offer my services one time. When you call upon me, I shall come.

Looking over the message that I had written, I smiled to myself a little. I would really like the use of the lightsaber. Considering how much time and effort when into creating one, and the credits to do so, a few thousand credits for a lightsaber was not a bad deal. The ring would be very nice to look forward to having. And should the previous bidder feel like making a deal or two, I would be more than happy to do so for at least one of these items. If necessary, I can send the person a message and we could talk a few things out. Hopefully they would be accommodating as most other people were.

Looking over the other items on the list, I thought I might add to my order if nobody else decided to take some. Either way, I was getting something out of this.

Aedan Miles absently scanned the items up for bid before placing the opening bid on the Scintel-class Cruiser nodding his head once.

Opening bid: 500,000 credits

Smirking he raised the bid on the Obsidian lightsaber.

New bid: 3,000 credits

He places one final bid before moving on.

Opening bid on Ijaat's Armor: 1,000,000 credits plus Shadow Luster [member="Romeo Sin"] 's other lightsaber

@Vengance [member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

[member="Janus"]
OOC: Please keep all ooc chatter in the designated thread, this is your first and only warning. And no sadly I can not, there are too many items to track bids for. I apologize for the inconvenience

[member="Zephyr Carrick"] @Vengeance @Miss Blonde

Aedan narrowed his eyes before raising his bid on the Obsidian lightsaber once more.

Obsidian Lightsaber- 6,000 credits

Miss Blonde

System Update, current highest bid for Revan's mask

Romeo Sin said:
[member="Janus"]
[member="Miss Blonde"]

Minimum Credit Bid - 4 Million
Romeo's Saber
Enough No Show's for the Black Ties to use
Enough Rifles to supply an army for the Black Ties

PLUS

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/48973-arc-shadow/
Enough of these for the Black Tie members to use

A crate full of these
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/49440-rapture-mki/

Enough of these armors for the Members of Black Ties
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/39719-shadow-tech-industries-mirage-active-camo-suit/

Once more Ultimatum found himself at the hope of expanding his capabilities. There were a number of objects that interested him, fortunately none of the ones that had already spiked into incredible price range. Then again, neither were what he was looking at the least expensive.

350,000 credits for Espada Transport

100,000 for the Laminanium Ingots

That would take care of that for now.

[member="Janus"]
[member="Miss Blonde"]

[member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Zephyr Carrick"] [member="Aedan Miles"]

Vengeance took a minute from his work to check on the auction. Seeing new bids pop up and with a few moments of comtemplation raised his own bids.

Obsidian saber: 10,000

Obsidian Ring: 14,000

Saverok eyes Romeos bid. Specifically the Crate of Rapture Mk.1 part. Only that man would give away highly unstable & Experimental Weapons for a karking mask. Besides the launchers were not his to give away nor were the Arc Shadows!

The Gen'dai punched in his bid.

- 4.2million credits
- His personal Lightsaber Dragons Flame
- x5 Crate of SFOR Coynite Republic Carbines
- Crate of SKAL Acid Launchers

" All for a Osi'kyr mask that probably cant even fit my face..."

[member="Janus"]
[member="Romeo Sin"]

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
[member="Janus"]​

Saera received word that the fighter design her mother's and other mother's ally's former company had developed and unfortunately never had a chance to deliver in production whilst she was a director there had been put up for auction by some left-wing group the name of which she had never even heard before. Instead of suing them on the spot or raining down the wrath of several star destroyers and hundreds of war machines for essentially stealing corporate tech -- both on the contingency plan -- she decided to play it cool to keep the peace and simply "win" them. Perhaps the intended buyer would actually pay what was lost recovering them this time....

CIS Languor Elite Starfighter Design
  • 10,000,000 credits
  • Limited run custom Alchemy Weapon or Armor w/ basic or intermediate level enchantment from the Crystal Heart line (spells included; other enchantments possible if scroll or materials is provided)

OOC Note: Rather than contest the legitimacy of the source of the fighters I designed specifically for an individual who left the CIS before they could even be implemented, and no denials of claim were provided by the CIS when they were told they'd be withdrawn, I'm rolling with the punches. But CIS players who tried to pocket this over a year later... you know who you are. Shady. >_>

Feel free to ask me all about it in the OOC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom