Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Sun Rising

The_Black_Sun_empire_emblem_by_Balsavor.jpg
For as far back as anyone can remember, it has always been this way. An Empire of criminals. And it shall always be that way. That is just how things work here.​
The Syndicate were beaten bloody by the war. Many worlds left the fold when they saw the danger they were under. Better off being neutral worlds than having to fight an invasion. The night is now over and Black Sun is beginning is rise once more to prominence. There are fortunes to be made by the bold and ambitious. Territory to claim by the diplomats and warriors. Endless possibilities and a new beginning for anyone who wishes it. And a whole galaxy to plunder. Black Sun is the land of opportunity and The Syndicate are the ones to give it to you. So join if this sounds pleasing to you and your character is of a stern material. Only the greatest can have it all though.​
___________________________________________________________________________________​
Anyone is welcomed here, no matter the trade no matter the past (Unless we really hate you). But hey, even if we do. Not like a new back story and some cosmetic surgery won't allow you to do so anyways. Either way, new or old. Anyone can make a name for themselves here, and money, power and all that comes with it.​

@[member="Shadow_Assassin"]

There is a link to the faction page just below the image. Or you can click on the one in my signature. Sign up to the faction. Or click on this one Here. There is a tab that says join faction in the upper right area.
From there, its a matter if bringing you character in to play. If you want to start your own thread of introduction, or go to the Cantina on the faction page an do it there. I'd be happy to rp with you. We also have a Dominion going, which is a good way to bring in your character. You can start inside the faction or out. Whatever you want. Any other questions, just ask via PM.

CHANI

I'm confused.
Is this the Black sun syndicate which I'm currently a member of.
Or a new-similar/rebellion/new guard faction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom