Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Gold

South Systems Business Bazaar Headquarters - Nar Kreeta Branch
Arceneau Trade Company

Danger stood before a large holo-array in her Nar Kreeta Branch office, both hands bracing against the table as the holographic image of the known galaxy hovered in front of her.

Fingers rose to manipulate the image, zooming in on the Mara Corridor. There, small green dots along the route and within known ATC territoties highlighted all of her current fuel production factories. The ones in yellow signified the fuel refineries and the ones colored in orange were her new Tibanna factories and refineries.

A smile grew over her lips in sweet satisfaction.

Business was good. And it was only going to get more profitable

Her portion of the Tibanna refineries were only a drop in the lake considering Black Sun’s acquisition not weeks prior. And now Danger had an eye to bring not only the Black Sun’s a measure of profit, but her own as well. The woman had a keen mind for business. This is what she did and she did it well.

She was here to talk to [member="Domino"] about the consolidation of ATC’s current fuel production, refineries, and fuel tankers and stations to create an entirely new subsidiary withing ATC.

Mara Tibx and Fuels.

She wanted some input from the woman, and she respected the Rutian’s knowledge not only in manufacturing, but in business.

If Danger could expand her expertise into Black Sun’s Tibanna refineries like she had done with others, then there would be a whole new influx of credits coming their way.

Legitly.

An invitation had been sent to the Twi’lek to come on over at her leisure. All Danger had to do was wait.

Danger wouldn't have to wait long, Domino had offices on Nar Kreeta and following her incident in the very same invasion the trade mogul was wanting to capitalize on, she was taking it easy and was on a tour of her holdings. Simply making sure everything was in order and ensuring the thousands working under the Koensayr banner that it would take more than a few missiles to her gunship to bring their CEO down.

Still, it wasn't like she was the picture of perfect health, bacta soaked bandages wrapped much of her body and she was using a hover chair to get around. She'd also been meditating on the force so much to help the healing process and to keep the pain at bay that it was almost instinctual at this point, so unwilling was she to be doped up on pain meds. It was in this state that Domino and her valet entered Danger's office one fine afternoon.

"Hello Miss Arceneau," She greeted her counterpart. "I'm told that you want to talk to me about your fuel operations." It had been on the invitation, Domino just wasn't in the mood for small chat and this had seemed like the best way to cut right to it.

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Seeing the Rutian with her medley of bacta wraps and still in the process of mending was enough to make Danger cluck her tongue in sympathy.

[member="Domino"] was much like her, her counterpart in many ways. And she was quick to get to the point of the matter, which was something the Trade Queen could respect.

It also made life easier.

Nonetheless, Danger came over to greet her, offering her a comfortable chair to sit on in front of the holoarray.

"That it be Miz Domino," she confirmed, ensuring the Twi'lek was comfortable, still talking while she directed a small nod towards the holo map of the Mara.

"As I'm sure you know from our past business dealings, Arceneau Trade has done much in terms of fuel production and refinery. Distribution coming along just right 'pending on contracts for shipping."

A small controller was picked up from the table for ease of zooming in and out.

"We done much with the newest acquisition of the Tibanna refineries, and with this I'm looking to make us all a good chunk of profit that will rely on a venue with little risk to reputation... or galactic law breaking." in came the smirk

"I will be turning all of my fuel production, refineries, and distribution centers and factories into it's own Subsidiary of ATC." she told her upfront. "In it, along with the small Tibanna refineries, it will be dubbed Mara Tibx and Fuels. Looking to put up my expertise for sale not only in the fuels... but in the mass marketing of the expertise in extracting the valuable resources."

Enter another click to zoom in on all the Tibanna refineries now owned by Black Sun.

"There are many ways that Black Sun is able to make a profit out of that Slug's goods," Referencing the now dead hutt. "But if we can mass market this into TibannaX or spun Tibanna.... well... the possibilities are endless. We'd be able to freely ship out and sell Tibanna to anyone who so requires. Not to mention, ensure that Koensayr gets plenty of what they'd so please for any ship design requiring Tibanna."

A glance went out to Dominio.

"Not to mention the vast amounts of new extracting tech I'll be needing to promote the use of Mara Tibx and Fuels as a public extractor." there came the faint grin, "You've done well with the refuelers.. figured you just might have some thoughts on just what kind of oil rigs and extractors might come in handy for me."

"Interesting, interesting." Domino murmured as she studied the projection. She had politely shaken away the offer of a different chair but had thanked her host anyways, politeness and civility were important after all and turning down an offer of hospitality could be rather insulting. "Arceneau Trade has always been one of Koensayr's best costumers and I'm grateful to hear that you've decided to stick with us even after the Mandalorians and Bactoid have released competing products."

Coming into the meeting the Twi'lek woman had been a little grumpy and short, but the red-head had a way of easing her into a better mood without even trying. "As far as supplying you with rigs and extractors, I know exactly what you'll need and what you'll constantly be short of. I used to administrate Cloud City," granted that had been several lifetimes ago, "and I don't think the industry has changed too much in that time." Now it was her turn for a coy glance. "What sort of division were you thinking of?"

Danger gave a confidante smile at @Domino. A small hand wave to the holo emitter and then the map expanded.

"I'm seeking to start Mara Tibx and Fuels," she told her anew, "It will be a subsidiary of Arceneau Trade." she elaborated more, "It is simply the reorganizing of my current fuel refineries and processing plants, but it should allow a new venue of profit."

"More so since the Mandalorian Territories are now open to ATC and SSB." she said with a measure of pride. "With this, I'm sure I can sell my experience as well as Black Sun's tibanna for independent shipyards looking to utilize it."

Domino nodded along as Danger restated hear plan, she might not have understood the question. "I meant, what sort of division of the profits were you thinking of. How much does Black Sun get, what percentage goes to Koensayr, and how much are your companies keeping for themselves?" She was't expecting a hard answer in a number of credits, but she wanted to know the potential percentages before going into business with Danger. With that and knowing the production history of the planets the Sun's controlled, she could plot out a rough profits estimate and know if it was worth farming out like this. In all honesty it probably would be, the Suns weren't a gas company and didn't have any business running on either.

"Ahh, well that makes it a bit more clear," she said with a nod. "These are Black Sun's Tibanna mines --- I think that an eighty to twenty percent division is sufficient. Black Sun will get eighty percent of their Tibanna mines net profits while ATC retains twenty. This is for maintaining the refineries, crewing, packing, and shipping of the product.

A fair trade for being able to ship Black Sun Tibanna to more than seventy five percent of the Galaxy," a slow growing smile rose, "And once discussions are handled, with luck, be able to ship into the Protectorate and the Republic as well."

@Dominio

Domino considered pushing that the Black Sun should also get its gas for free if not at a steep discount considering that it was their gas, but only for a minute. They could suck up a huge percentage of it on their own and ruin any working relationship and profitability by doing so. Besides they could afford to be more than a little generous in this matter. "All with Koensayr made equipment," Domino nodded slowly musing it over, or at least pretending to. "Where appropriate of course." There was no way she wasn't going to take this deal, it just wouldn't do to look hasty even with a friend.

"Hmmm, I'll have to run it by Cypher," more like tell him it was happening, "but I think you can say you've got yourself a deal."

[member="Domino"]

Danger gave a nod to Domino. It was a fair request made by the Rutian. "All with Koensayr made equipment where appropriate." It would allow a large net profit for the woman and her business, for if Mara Fuels and Tibx should expand, she would not only need more machinery, but the maintenance for the products and parts as well.

"Sounds fair. " there came a faint smile over her crimson lips. Of course it had to be run by Cypher, it was just all part of the propriety of the matter.

There were the standard operating procedures of it all. The mingling. The need to wait it out for the appropriate amount of time to save face and not look too eager or too hasty of an agreement.

"All good things come in time..."

Domino gave the red-head a curious look for half a second. What she'd said hadn't been a request, but rather a repeat of an offer the human had already made her, so why was she echoing the Twi'lek? "Time yes, but the sooner the better. Fuel is a major commodity and the sooner we tap it the better." Shifting in her hoverchair, she tried to hide a grimace as her ribs jolted her. Apparently they thought she was talking too much. Fracking bacta should have fixed them but she couldn't spare the time to float about in a tank.

"I'll let Cypher know what's going on and get the legal stuff sorted from the Sun's end. My techies should have something modeled out to show you by week's end. Was there anything else?"

Danger shook her head in the negative " no that is all ". There were now other things to consider. For example, with popo the supreme chancellor now... How would that affect black sun?

This was an interesting time. A Hutt supreme chancellor. She mused to herself, 'Makes one wonder just what might come out of it. ' She swept her gaze over her. Concern grew over her face.

"Would you care for anything?" She'd ask domino, referencing any medical aide or refreshment.

"Hmm? No, a glass of ice water." Domino replied already lost in thought as she drew forth a writing tablet and began scribbling on it. They'd need stuff, lots of stuff. Everything from collectors to compressors and separators and maybe even a guy or three from Bespin... And Koensayr's structure was ship and parts based, not installations and mining, one required a different mind set from the other and what worked for ships could be ruinous for a mining platform. Did she really want to force her current structure to learn a second way of doing things and run them both parallel?

What she needed was to start up a company that focused just on mining and materials, the Gromas mine could be folded into it. All it would need would be a production yard on Sleheyron and some transport ships... and about a feth-ton of other stuff, but that's what she had people for. A lot of it could be supplied by Koensayr anyways, all the standard equipment at least. And since all this was being commissioned by Arceneau Trade, they could help foot some of the start-up bill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom