Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Friday Shopping

Anyone gonna do some black Friday shopping?

I have no intention of waiting out in the cold for doors to open (even if I am waiting in what is considered cold only in Texas), but i'm gonna go rooting around for cheap blu-rays. Anyone know where the best places will be for that?

Also I hear a lot of people talking about online vs in store black Friday shopping. Any opinions?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I've noticed a good number of promotions for online purchases made on Friday. I hope to use a few of these opportunities to buy a few things for Christmas. I hope to save a little money in the process. :D

Ironically I ended up just playing around online and buying a bunch of movies. The lesson I learned in this situation is to do it at midnight next year instead of at 2am in the morning. A lot of the good stuff was going out of stock as I was trying to form up a cart. None the less I got a lot of $4 blurays.

Sargon hit the nail on the head with it being Black Thursday now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom