Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Black Boots | GI Dominion of Anaxes |

"No, i'm perfectly fine with the cold, I am rather impartial to blizzards however. I lost quite a few family members to sudden blizzards." She said sighing as he senses began to be bombarded with a bright light in the force.

She struggled her way forward to Jegy's particular hole. "Most people thrown off a mountain handcuffed to a pole would find it very difficult to survive. We might make a good jedi out of you yet." She kneeled down, using the force to quickly assess his wounds. It seems like he had figured out how to heal them himself, but he would be out of commission for awhile, She decided to help him a bit for now, lending her energy to him as much as she was comfortable.

"Things can be replaced and reclaimed, you should be happy to be alive. The biggest mistake your opponent can make is failing to properly kill you." She continued, taking a device from out of her pockets, deactivating and removing the stun cuffs. "Now get up and get moving, we don't have any time to waste."

P Placeholder 0128 Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Ryv crouched a dozen or so feet away from the gathering of Vulptereen nestled adjacent to the cliff's edge. His form remained mostly obstructed to keep him out of sight, but his patience was being tested more and more with each passing second. The young Kiffar was sent out with one objective: scouting. Yet, the Jedi found himself struggling to maintain his position as Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara was brought forth and carried to the edge. Ryv was outgunned, outplanned, and outnumbered from the get go. Attempting to rescue the trapped Jedi was certainly the right thing to do, yet he knew within himself it was a frivolous and stupid decision. He wasn't strong enough to make up the difference in number, a point hammered home as the countdown began.

His first instinct was to look away, which he shamefully did. Though, as the impending moment of release neared, Ryv's gaze settled on the Sullustan. While the Kiffar certainly couldn't help the Jedi Knight, the least he could do was watch him disappear over the cliff. It be another casualty to report to his master, but it was something, which was better than nothing. Slowly, Ryv moved to stand but abruptly stopped as the barrel of a blaster pressed into his back. He cursed silently and considered his options, momentarily forgetting about the lost Jedi and the circumstances that brought him there. Could he survive a point blank shot to the small of his back? Even with the armorweave bodysuit and the leather jacket it was highly unlikely. Dodge aside, engage his saber, and face down the encampment? An even dumber idea, considering he'd have to worry about more than one blaster.

Stumbling forward from an aggressive shove from behind, his mind raced a million miles an hour as he tried to come up with something! Anything! With each step closer to the cliff's edge, his pool of options grew smaller and smaller.

"Hands up, Jedi," a hot breath washed over his shoulder. Ryv complied, his hands moving skyward even as his lightsaber was tugged away from his belt. "Looky 'ere, boys! We've got another!"

A dozen or more pairs of eyes turned to study the smaller Kiffar, calling for another execution.

"Get em to the edge!"

"Throw it over!"

The voices soon blended into a cacophonous echo thundering through his mind, not helping with the growing headache. Life had become a bit of a queen without death sticks. Sure, his ability to call on the force had increased a bit, but was it enough to really make quitting worth it? His master certainly thought so.

His master!

Ryv's hand brushed against his wrist, activating a distress signal that P Placeholder 0128 would likely pick up. He was maybe fifty meters from the cliff side, but each step brought him closer to a painful death. His hope remained, mostly because he had no other option than to hope, but the force provides. It's what his old man always told him. As he stepped up to the edge. he spun on his heel and stared his captor in his beady, black eyes.

"I'm going to need the lightsaber back, my guy."

Last edited:
Worry was plain across Cedric's features as he tried to assess Jegy's wounds, though it was hidden by the steely visage of his helmet. He moved to assist, but it seemed Alyson and Loske were already taking care of it. "Glad they didn't kill you," he remarked, making a bit of space for the Sullustan to rise from his would-be tomb.

He held up a hand, "We must have patience. If Jegy is too hurt to continue, we'll need to secure him on the shuttle." Cedric's gaze shifted between each of his companions before settling on the Sullustan. "You know yourself better than we do. Are you good to continue?" Cedric had his doubts, but he wasn't about to limit Jegy if it was what the Sullustan wanted to do.

It was about that time that the distress code in Cedric's internal armor systems began to signal. He followed the source, tracing it up toward the top of the cliff Jegy had just fallen from. He recognized the figure standing at the edge of the cliff, and felt a tinge of worry build in his stomach.

He keyed to Ryv Ryv 's commlink, speaking quickly. "You need to jump." Hopefully his newest student would have the faith to listen. Cedric stepped closer to the area just beneath the cliff, drawing upon the energies of the life around him. The empyrean responded eagerly to his request, and he felt telekinetic power surge through his limbs, arms tensed in preparation for the exertion to come.

Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara , Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt , Alyson Halle Alyson Halle

He groaned a bit loudly as he heard the bad pun from Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt , looking up at her as he raised a brow. "Yes, I will be able to move once I can heal an entire fractured sections of my legs. It is like jelly." Then came Alyson Halle Alyson Halle remarks over how most people could not survive a fall like that and would make a Jedi out of him yet which gave a groan from him. Feeling the stun cuffs get removed, he would fall forward as there just be a PUFT into the snow and now an imprint of the Sullustan as he laid there on his side, gritting his lips together as his legs would slowly form into shape. "Been told for many years I been hard to kill...may have to take up on that from now on. As for my things...they have my knife and no person other than me is to own it." Getting up very slowly, he would collapse almost instantly as he winced in pain. It was clear he was not going to move much further without some form of assistance.

Turning onto his back, he would use his prosestic hand to grip onto his other hand and grit his teeth, angling his body to push against the snow. Then with a hard yank in the right direction, there be a loud pop and the Sullustans eyes would go wide in pain before closing, shaking yet his right arm was not back into place. Very slowly, he would use both of his hands to claw out of the hole as it took him a full minute with all the pain but each moment, his legs were healing further along, his legs which looked malformed were now growing in strength, more in thanks to Alyson lending some of her energy. He would slowly stand up, wincing out very loudly as he went over to part of an old tree to get some bark off to make some form of transport, at least for now.

" P Placeholder 0128 , I am more useful nearby...plus I am not leaving my belongings behind. I can make a pathway if need be...change how the snow works, make ramps....just let me know what to do for right now, I need to let myself heal for at least another quarter hour."

Objective 2: Communication Blackout
Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara , Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt , Alyson Halle Alyson Halle , P Placeholder 0128 , Ryv Ryv

Dark blue robes glided over the rocks of the Vulptereen's chosen mountain like a spectre. It was heading for the summit. Unimpeded by the steep climb, its ascent appeared nimble. From rock to rock, ever upwards it sped until it came to an abrupt halt, hovering above no place in particular for the briefest of moments before disappearing into the mountain itself, swallowed by the night blue stone.

It had been just as the intelligence reports indicated. A small tunnel opening located several hundred metres above ground, connected to the main tunnels used as the main staging area by Vulptereen terrorists. Seemingly gone unnoticed by the diminutive creatures, it presented itself as the optimal path of entry for a single operative intent on neutralising the threat they posed. While the Arkanian would not be able to accomplish this task on his own, he could make certain that no word got out about the destruction of this particular cell. With them gone, the Grayson Imperium could go ahead and plant a trap for any stragglers still separated from the main group. The plan held the potential to eliminate all of the Vulptereen's remaining power base in one swift stroke. A most efficient course of action, Bernard had to agree.

With silent footsteps, he moved through the tunnels, like a veil carried by the wind. His senses were outstretched, the Force guiding him away from the few patrols still within the tunnels, on a direct path towards the communications centre deep within the mountain. Jamming the Vulptereen's comms would have been an alternative that didn't involve risking the life of one of the Imperium's Jedi, however, it risked the possibility of a warning to spread throughout the terrorist cell's fighters which would have given them time to scramble and disappear, a risk that could result in more unneeded campaigns. The Imperium had taken this moment to strike and it would do so with finality, there would be no room for survivors.

Absolutely still, he held his breath, standing flush against the cave wall to minimise his silhouette. The heavy thuds of the Vulptereen's footsteps were the first indication of the patrol the Jedi had noticed. Their shadow came next. The two fighters shuffled past him in the T-intersection mere feet further down the tunnel. The lack of any lighting within most of the tunnels suggested a very recent arrival. It also implied weaker defences and security measures, something that Bernard had every mind to exploit.

As he continued through the tunnels he began hearing the sound of drums. He could feel he was close to the centre of communication, but there was also the sensation of a large gathering nearby, alongside the distinct presence of those powerful in the Force.

Last edited:
Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Ryv's eyes damn near popped out of his head as Cedric's words came through his commlink. Jump?! His ability to manipulate the force was on par with other padawan at best, maybe worse, even with years of experience under his belt. There had to be a plan behind jumping aside from his body shattering on impact against the concrete-like snow after thousands of feet. His gaze turned away from his captor to instead look over the edge. Had this happened a year ago, the former-addict would've jumped without hesitation. Whether it was his inability to care for living or the haze of drugs addling his mind, the maneuver would've been sound. He shook his head and looked back to the Vulptereen, eyeing the lightsaber hanging from the alien's belt.

"When I get back up here, I'm probably going to break your shovel-shaped mouth over my goddamn knee, you stupid moth-" Ryv's threat was cut short as his captor kicked him over the ledge. Ryv couldn't jump himself, he knew it. There was a level of courage required to be a full fledged Jedi he just didn't have yet. Tricking his mind into thinking getting kicked off was somehow different? Yeah, he could do that. Unfortunately, his issue of getting over the edge has been replaced with the issue of falling to his death.

Falling wasn't something he was a fan of. He heard stories of force users falling through the atmosphere to a planet and surviving! To him, a ten foot fall from a ladder was too much. In this instance, fear would do nothing for him, which meant the force had to do everything for him.

Ryv took a deep breath and steadied himself, calling upon the force to ease his mind. He managed to stop the wild swinging and shaking of his body as he spread his arms and legs to catch as much resistance from the wind as possible. It helped to an extent, but not quite enough to make the rapidly approaching ground any less intimidating. He couldn't make out the shape of those below due to the whipping winds forcing the tears from his eyes. He couldn't even come up with something witty to say as he fell into the clutches of death.

It was an unfortunate circumstance for the young Kiffar.

"Cedric do you have some kind of fetish for throwing your subordinates off cliffs? I'm certain we could arrange a change in the legal code to make that the preferred punishment if that is what you wish." She chuckled, standing up straight. She clicked a button on her helmet, switching her visor to a radar camera. She could now see through the blizzard and up the mountain rather clearly.

The area up on top of the mountain were crawling with hostiles, though she did note that for a human, the mountain wasn't nearly as tall as the Vulpterans probably would have liked it to be. She attributed that fact to the blizzard obscuring their vision. "Seems like the damn pigs are throwing people off the wrong cliffside. I think we can abuse that."

She began to look around, noting the gliding movements of Bernard of Arca Bernard of Arca he scaled the mountain. He looked like a ghost gliding across the jutting rocks. The force being in upheaval made it hard to see, but the radiance he let off allowed her to see wherever he went. She began to map out the entire base in her head, memorizing every detail she could using his light.

It seems like many of the guards had left their positions for the executions, leaving many entry points on the surface critically undefended. As long as they had bodies to toss off the cliff they would be distracted.

"Cedric I want to scale the opposite cliff face. The side entrances to the compound have been nearly abandoned, shouldn't be too hard to move in."

P Placeholder 0128 Ryv Ryv Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt

Objective II
It's raining men: Ryv Ryv
Safety net: P Placeholder 0128
Broken body: Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara

Stealth scalers: Bernard of Arca Bernard of Arca / Alyson Halle Alyson Halle
Lagging: Dak Dak

There was a level of impatience that seemed to grow within the group when a timeline to recovery was delivered from the Sullustan. "You go ahead, I'll stay with Jegy until he's better -- or." From her crouched on her haunches, she looked around. An idea! "We'll catch up either way."

P Placeholder 0128 had other things to deal with, a fellow Padawan who was suffering a similar misfortune as the good doctor. And Alyson Halle Alyson Halle was growing impatient with the delays on their objectives. A sentiment that seemed shared with The Son's of Ession.

She gave a light pat to Jegy's good arm by way of reassurance, and move from his corpse to the thick trunk of a nearby tree. The bark was knotted and linear, with deep divots. There was a definitive zrrrrmm! as her yellow blade activated, and she wedged it into a spot of the tree, effectively sawing off the first, hefty layer of bark. She managed to sear off a rectangle slab, about appropriate height and width for the Sullustan. It broke free from the tree and toppled into the snow. The make-do stretcher boughed in the middle, curving up on either side. With little concentration, she disengaged her blade and trotted back to the Outer Rim native, the makeshift cot levitating behind her.

"All aboard." Was her announcement, lifting a gloved hand to rub at her dripping nose. She pushed the piece of tree down on an angle so Jegy could roll on of he could. "Get it? Board?"

Last edited:
Hopefully this wasn't as botched as it was beginning to look.

"It's not my fault my padawans keep getting themselves into situations that can only be solved with suicidal leaps of faith," Cedric countered as he appraised Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara one last time. The Sullustan was battered, but he wasn't going to die. That was enough for Cedric. "Take half of the troops with you. I doubt they'll notice your climb. The rest of us can make our way through the abandoned checkpoints."

It was around that time that Ryv Ryv came hurtling down toward the earth below. He was falling surprisingly fast, and Cedric allowed himself a few moments to let Ryv fall even farther, letting the boy get a bit of a scare in him. Just when it seemed like the boy's fate was sealed, the Jedi Master reached out, invisible tendrils of ethereal energy stretching forth from his fingertips to catch rapidly slow Ryv's descent.

He could have caught the Kiffar, but this was funnier.

Cedric cracked a wry grin as Ryv would crash into the snow, certainly not fast enough to hurt, but enough to get him well and submerged in the drift. "This is Ryv," Cedric gestured toward the man-shaped hole in the ground. "One of my newer students."

It was around then that Loske returned to the group with her makeshift sled. Though Cedric's face was hidden by his helmet, one could almost feel the anti-pun energy flowing off of him as she made her board joke. "Great thinking. Now we have a free winter vacation paid for by the Imperium's taxes, and we can go for a sled ride."

He would lean over to offer Ryv Ryv a hand. "It's a real adventure now."

Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt , Alyson Halle Alyson Halle , Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara , Bernard of Arca Bernard of Arca ,

Objective I
Nearby: Amaris Tanenat

Issa mood

This planet wore briefs.

It was like the total opposite of the boxers-wearing Outer Rim. Every karkin' individual that walked the carefully paved ways of Anaxes was walking around in skivvies too tight for their junk. They all seemed way too stiff.

"Hey, you gotta keep that at least ten feet away from the front door." A random, do-well citizen announced, making a poking gesture in Gala's direction.

An unimpressed brow arched. "This your shop?"

"N-no."

"Then not your problem."
She gave a shrug, and took another drag of her cigarette. The exhale was deliberately smokey, and she made a very obvious tap to let the ash tumble from the end to the ground, and be taken away by the breeze. The mirilian turned her back to the accusatory woman, who felt no need to continue the conversation after being shunned so quickly. Definitely a granny-pants wearer.

Lazily she looked up at the shop sign, Party Planet, and gave a pft of repugnance. This planet was so stuck up it needed a consolidated area to capitalize on the idea of fun. Lame. If she weren't so apathetic to the entire cause, she might well think to look inside and see what the navally-inclined Anaxians deemed as "party" worthy.

Last edited:

Amaris Tanenat

A
"Hey, hey, HEY,"

Amaris voice practically yelled at the man as he sprayed a water bottle at her. "Xenophobic jerkface," she muttered at the man who was, ironically, wearing a tiger mask.

"Don't know your kind! You ain't from around here," he hissed at the Felacatian. Amaris, though, found herself almost laughing at the man who wore frilly tights. It reminded her of that weird guy at the Confederates party with all that heavenly food. Even if he did practically bust them in front of a bunch of very rich and powerful people...

Nonetheless, everyone around here was a bit silly when it came to Sith. "Look, a Sith! Behind you! Super ~spooky~!" She shrieked as everyone and their brother turned on their heels - and she neatly slipped away from the scene and towards another part of the shop.

"Seriously?" She muttered with a deflated look at a rather spandex version of some species. Amaris nearly gasped at the price, "500 credits?! What a joke!" She huffed as she twirled around to see a Mirilian woman, Gala Geert Gala Geert , with what appeared to be a pretty apathetic cause. "Don't get excited, it's crap," Amaris mused as she paused next to the woman, shaking her head. "Crazy ass Axanians..."

Kiber Dorn Kiber Dorn

He did not know whether to laugh or not...there was now a makeshift sled for the poor Sullustan. He would gently roll himself on top of it and lay on his stomach as he blinked a few times, wondering how the hell to make this work. Keeping his left arm on the ground, he would gently pull himself little by little as he slid across the snow. This was tedious and was not working though for Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt credit, he was able to move now. The Force was still healing his legs though he knew it be some time before he be fully mobile again. Giving some thought, he would gently focus on the Force as he stopped healing himself as he focused on the environment. Hearing the THUMP of the one called Ryv Ryv enter the fray, he would smile as the snow would seem to expel him slowly, pushing him back up.

"Board...yeah I get it Loske, thank you. Also greetings Ryv...allow me to assist you out of the embankment."

When he finished pushing the snow back up for him, the Sullustan would then focus slightly as the weather seemed to react to him in a unique way. The Blizzard would pick up in front of them as it would slowly make a path for the Sullustan, actually gliding him up and down a few slope abiet slowly. In fact, it was difficult to see from above as they were covered by this blizzard to an odd extent. As he slid down a slope, he would speak out as he directed it towards P Placeholder 0128 , giving a tiny smirk.

"Yes, I get a free sled ride and you get stuck with the cold weather. Also Alyson Halle Alyson Halle , why walk when you can ride? Or better yet...use the snow to climb in its own pathway?"

The Sullustan smirked, giving an obvious notion he was able to do so as he slid up a slope with ease as the blizzard would stop for a moment as he scanned the mountain tops. He looked rather goofy this way but thankfully, it was temporary.

Objective I
Interacting with: Amaris Tanenat

Her cigarette waned and she stomped it beneath her sole, and decided to walk inside. Get a better lay of the land, so to speak. Understand what got these tighty whities all excited.

She mused over a few items, turning them over in her hands. This place was a shoppe for children. Not her idea of a party. Her idea of a party couldn't be purchased above ground. Or at least, nothing worth purchasing.

Then suddenly, there was a voice. She glanced do--up. She wasn't expecting to see anyone taller than her. Including the ears. This girl seemed wet. But it wasn't raining.

"Honey, this is not what gets me excited." Dark eyes narrowed, and she placed whatever trinket she'd been holding onto the shelf from whence it came. "I doubt anything from this stuffy planet could get anyone from any other world excited. I bet they mistake this shoppe for the risqué business."

With that, she gave an appraising glance to the other mammal. It was obvious she wasn't human. "Where are you from? Why are you wet."

Amaris Tanenat

A
Amaris shaked herself a little bit. He tail flicked about and her ears danced back and forth. This was not her day. And her continuous run in with water was not an ideal situation. Amaris, in truth, was quickly hating this planet...

Nonetheless, she at least found some faith rekindled at the woman's words. "That's good or else you'd be disappointed," a slightly exaggerated sigh escaped from her lips as she glanced back through the store. "No wonder nobody ever talks about," she agreed with Gala Geert Gala Geert . Indeed, this had to be the worst party place ever. Worst yet, it had completely distracted her from her true goal of hunting a granny-beating man down.

"Felacat," she confirmed to the Mirilian. "Uh, well..." She scratched the back of her head. "There's some guy running around with a squirt gun that has a tiger mask on that apparently doesn't take well offworlders," She shrugged a little, "All I had to do was yell about a Sith and," she motioned to where the commotion was occurring, "Voila." The obvious irony made her ear twitch, "Yes, the irony is not lost on me."

She paused as she rambled, "What about you?" The woman clearly wasn't from the planet. And so far, she liked her. And actually... Hm, "Are you looking to make some credits?" She held out the piece of paper, now slightly wet, but had the list of all sorts of crimes and the reward for capturing Kiber. It'd be easier with someone. And well, at this point... Nothing worse could really happen, so mine as well go with it.

Objective 1: Just Walkin', Thinkin' Bout Stuff
Party Girls: Amaris Tanenat Gala Geert Gala Geert

With head held down and trousers held up, Kiber's brave march into the public eye began, and it turned out that, well, most people didn't really watch the news any more. They saw him, with his hilariously large trousers and shifty demeanour grabbed their child and said, 'let's keep a wide berth of that homeless man, honey.'

Somewhere, out there, the Jusice4Barbara squad would be on the hunt. Disorganised and angry, holding up signs somewhere like signs were going to get Barbara's face un-punched. Those were the types of people that still watched the news, seeking for a different cause each week to be agitated about. Last week they were mad about women being let into a historically male dinner club. This week they were mad about Parsley MacTavish's rampage. Next week they would be mad about...uh...parking spaces in the centre of town.

The real worry, was the infomerchants, the crime lords and the bounty hunters. Just took one pair of eyes to look at the story, see the footage and go, 'HEY! That's not Parsley MacTavish at all! That's Kiber Dorn and he owes me/somebody else/Barbara MONEY!”

Less thought was dedicated to the hunters that sought him on Kendall Zamblini's behalf. It's not real if you don't acknowledge it and refuse to say his name properly.

Truth be told he wasn't entirely sure where he was walking, the downside of cutting about staring at the pavement. There was a lot of gum on the streets. That's the real people that should have been getting persecuted, the true monsters of the galaxy, gum chewers. Like minty cud, they chewed and chewed and chewed before depositing their masticated morsels wherever they could. On the ground, beneath tables, on signs, on benches...

...oh no, this train of thought was nearing sign-holding territory. Big yikes.

The marvellous fading scent of cigarette smoke pulled his nostrils and therefore his head upwards. Force, wouldn't a smoke be nice? Unfortunately for Kiber, his smokes were in a different pair of pants. Not even a poor excuse either, that was the straight truth. As if anybody would believe him.

Like weird fate, the departing smell had led him to his destination. Party Planet. The Force really did move in mysterious ways. Thine litter bug's hand be guided by such greater power.

With head back down and trousers back up, Dorn entered the shop and attempted to subtly make his way over to the mask section.

"Sounds like a story." She observed, making a plain-jane statement about the expedition the cat-girl had gone through. The tiger mask seemed out of place, but...they were in a party store so maybe someone was throwing a jungle themed festivus?

"Also not from here." Was all she offered, before Amaris Tanenat asked if she was interested in making some money. Gala was always looking to make some credits. She was surprised at the girl's willingness to share.

She listened to the girl's story with feigned interest and took the soggy-ish paper into her emerald grip, glancing over the contents. Then she realized she'd have to do more than just glance and actually spend some time eyeballing the long list of allegations. She let out a low whistle after half a minute. It was when she looked up from the paper she saw a silhouette slinking about the shop -- not in a party mood. No way. This was too good to be true.

"Maybe I was wrong. Maybe this shop will deliver some excitement after all." A roguish smirk plastered itself against her cool-hued lips, and she pressed the paper back into the hands of the Felacat. Without further introduction, she power-stalked in the direction of the heavy-panted individual who, could confirm, was not a brief wearer. Slinking up behind him with practiced ease, she reached out to give a tap-tap on Kiber Dorn Kiber Dorn 's shoulder.

"You throwin' fists and parties now?"

Objective 1: Calm and Rational Discussion
Reasonable Understanding People: Amaris Tanenat Gala Geert Gala Geert

No good ever came from a tap on the shoulder, he had never turned around and been given a friendly smile or a compliment. Such was the cruel nature of this galaxy. Would it be so much for somebody to give him the tap and say, 'oh, your eyes are a lovely shade of green, sir.'

He didn't turn around, maybe if he didn't look at this women then she wouldn't exist. This was evidently a solution for many of his problems.

“I think...throwin' parties is where it's all going wrong, y'know?” Kiber replied, still holding up his trousers and still looking through the range of various alien masks, eyes settling on a duros one for just a moment.

Was that blueface? Was this racist?

“Look,”
he started slowly, betraying his tactic of not visually acknowledging this woman by instead talking to her, “I was outta my mind, lady. Can a person really be held accountable for all the things they do when they're intoxicated?”

Punching elderly women seemed to be a crossed line in the sand there. It's fine, you can explain it, bud!

“I feel for Barbara, I do! Can't hit a lady that lovely. But I bet you, she's getting so much free shet from concerned citizens right now. They're getting her a new scooter and everything! So in a roundabout way...”

No wait, I lied. Don't say it.

“...isn't it better that I assaulted her?”

Objective I
Trying to "arrest": Kiber Dorn Kiber Dorn
Thanks for the credits tip, kitty: Amaris Tanenat

"Dunno Barbara. Don't care." She dismissed, the plea to rationalize falling on green ears that only listened to the sound of credits. He wasn't giving her the time of day with his eyes, so she folded her arms and tapped her toes. Loudly.

Then he started talking about how his distasteful actions were actually to the benefit of the assaulted. It didn't matter why he'd done it, she didn't even care who he'd done it to. Old ladies had more time than most to do wrong in their lives, there was probably something Barbara'd done in her life to warrant some sort of licking. Nevertheless, Gala wasn't here for dialogue.

"Not up to me to decide what's better or worse." Frustrated that he wouldn't turn around, she unfolded her arms and reached out to snatch up his wrists - the same maneuver one would make when applying cuffs. "And it's not up to you either. Let's go see some people who make the big decisions, eh?"

Objective 1: Just Keep Talking
Less Reasonable and Understanding People: Amaris Tanenat Gala Geert Gala Geert

Oh no.

She was a no-nonsense type. They were the worst. Goal and credit orientated monsters that did their job like a responsible person. Kiber imagined that she had a mug that had 'BOSS BABE' written on it somewhere, although she hadn't tried to sell him essential oils yet, so that was only fifty-fifty.

“W-wait! No!” Dorn objected as his strangely feminine wrists were grabbed, his hands being snatched away from their vital duty.

The trousers fell, and for the second time that day his pasty and unfathomably skinny legs were left exposed to the world, painting this scene like it was the beginning of some kind of perverse costume roleplay. I mean...if she was up for it...?

NO, DAMN IT! BIGGER ISSUES AT HAND!

“I left...my smaller...trousers...uh...” Kiber started before doing a one-eighty on his current concerns, his eyebrows leaping upwards and a pathetic expression coming to sit upon his face, “...look, look. You can decide though! This is life and death, man! Might not look it...but, a guy like me goes in the slamjam?”

He leaned in, beads of hangover sweat beginning to form upon his brow.

“Well, let's just say I'll be found having offed myself with two blaster bolts to the back of the head, and that'd be on YOU.”

Easiest place to bump somebody off was in the prison system after all, it's the place where people just kept conveniently killing themselves. Didn't take much to pay off inmates and small-wage guards after all.

“If you let me go on my merry way, I can score you a favour. I know people. So many people. Credits? Spice? A package pleasure cruise to Zeltros?”

This was, of course, a lie. He did know people, it was just those people also wanted to break his knee caps (especially the travel agents).

"What the kark!" The suddenness of Kiber Dorn Kiber Dorn 's pants dropping to his ankles made her let go of his wrists. Surprised, she took an involuntary step back and cringed. Gala was no stranger to the male form, but she'd never seen anything so...pale and wiry. And..inappropriately dressed. Based on his skivvies, he was definitely not Anaxian. She gestured loose circles in front of her, the repulsed expression not being replaced with anything more pleasant. "What are THOOSE!"

Again, Kiber Dorn Kiber Dorn was back to begging. Problem was, Gala had little morality to her decision making. It was her and her pockets, and as far as she was concerned, the credits were promised in writing. His favour was promised in words. Words that fell on her ears only, and then disappeared. There was no proof in that pudding.

"It's going to take two blasts for you? You're that thick skulled?" She was being very intentional to not look down, lest she be turned off men forever.

"Ah no. No merry ways. Just my ways." With that definitive statement, the conversation ended. Or, at least Gala's support of the dialogue had come to a conclusion. She wasn't in the market for new friends. He was in near enough for her to lash out with one hand to his wrist, with the intention to yank him down diagonally while her free arm came across to strike at his carotid artery. Seeking that sweet, sweet silence. And not draw too much attention. The bounty would be hers!

And maybe Amaris Tanenat's. For the tip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom