Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Bird Watching

7bbb015feacc92ca1ab46f6bbe98f53e.jpg

Tag: Matthew of Valendale Matthew of Valendale

R6Vpl0i.png
“I would greatly appreciate it if you took a moment to actually listen to the message…” Said a mild mannered protocol droid. Pleading with Diodoros to consider their words. The golden man was currently enjoying some down time inside one of the planet's many floating sky palaces. Where the Hutt host sent the droid to run and errand.

“Fozz The Magnificent is even willing to let you keep a trophy from the individual as well, the kind that we’re certain you’d enjoy to have.” The words began to peak Diodoro’s interest. The large man was currently in an equally large suit that still seemed too small for him. His blue eyes looked back to the droid.

“Alright, fine, show me the holo…” He finally said back. The protocol droid held up a small holoprojector. It showed what seemed to be a fair skinned man with long white hair. Most notably in the 3D image being shown to him, they had large shiny wings. The projection didn’t show their prismatic qualities but they were still impressive. Alongside the images was Fozz The Hutt explaining that they wanted Diodoros to give them a “proper Hutt farewell gift.” He didn’t need to kill Matthew, although he’d get no complaints if he did. But wanted to at least get the message across that they weren’t welcome here. They also needed to show some force after they messed with a smuggling operation of Fozz’s earlier, and he couldn’t look weak because of it. Seemed like Diodoros was gonna go bird hunting tonight.

. . .

Diodoros learned a bit more about his target, they weren't Jedi unfortunately. But they seemed to be something a bit similar. They should make for a stepping stone until he fights a proper Jedi or one of their Sith rivals.

He came to find out that the man was a lot taller than they appeared on the hologram. They also had a rather regal look with their attire. Diodoros was now dressed in something a lot more casual, as he approached Matthew who was getting food from a vendor. Stepping next to the angelic man, Diodoros ordered some food as well. “You gotta try the zoochberrry dumplings.” He said before glancing up at the obvious outsiders before the vendor slid over Diodoros a small dish of dumplings. “Very popular with Hutts here.”

Last edited:

wb1.png

TAGS:
Diodoros Diodoros

mattboarder.png
Matthew's attention was drawn to the voice next to him, and he turned to see a large man dressed in casual attire, suggesting he try the zoochberrry dumplings. Matthew glanced at the vendor who had just served Diodoros, nodding politely in agreement. "Thank you for the recommendation," he replied with a warm smile.

Matthew made an order for a set as well. Taking a dumpling and savoring its unique flavor, Matthew continued, "I'm always open to trying new things, especially if it's popular with the locals." He noticed the man's imposing presence and decided to engage in friendly conversation. "Are you a regular here on Nar Shaddaa? It's my first time on this bustling planet, and I must say, it's quite an experience."

Matthew's blue eyes met Diodoros', trying to read the man's demeanor and intentions. While he didn't know the man's true purpose yet, he remained calm and composed, not showing any signs of concern. He was used to meeting various individuals during his travels, and his experiences in the Twilight Vanguard had taught him to be cautious yet open-minded.

"I'm from the Sunstar Order, and my purpose here is to assist those in need and foster cooperation with different communities. I hope that my presence is not causing any disturbance."
sunstara.png

R6Vpl0i.png
Diodoros didn’t have a particularly welcoming demeanor. Due in large part from what he was being tasked with. He also caught some looks at Matthew’s prismatic wings. Like the man’s height, they were far more impressive in person. Fueling his desire to take some feathers as trophies for himself. “Yeah you could say I’m familiar with the ‘Smuggler’s Moon’ Even got a nice estate on the planet below.” He said referring to Nal Hutta, the world which Nar Shaddaa orbited. “This is probably the most ‘lived in’ of the urban world.”

Oddly enough Matthew would likely be able to sense The Force on Diodoros but not within him. He ate one of his zoochberry dumplings as the angelic man explained where he was from. Diodoros let out a sigh, “Well it pains me to say it, but that’s kind of why I’m here. I got a client that wan’t you nowhere near this moon. Something about not looking weak and a smuggling job that got busted, but I don’t really know to be honest.” Diodoros didn’t really care much at all about the Hutt’s grudge. At least the golden man was being honest and upfront about why he was here. He also wasn’t really the kind to stab someone in the back out of nowhere. Also client confidentiality was clearly more of an after thought for the shiny but dense mercenary.

Last edited:

wb1.png

TAGS:
Diodoros Diodoros

mattboarder.png
Matthew listened attentively as Diodoros explained his familiarity with Nar Shaddaa and his association with the Smuggler's Moon. He couldn't help but notice the man's less-than-welcoming demeanor, but he remained composed, not letting it affect his own demeanor. He smiled politely as Diodoros mentioned his estate on Nal Hutta and the urban nature of Nar Shaddaa.

However, as Diodoros revealed the reason for his presence and the Hutt's grudge against him, Matthew's expression turned slightly somber. He understood that conflicts and misunderstandings were not uncommon in the galaxy, and he respected Diodoros for being honest about the situation.
possibilities and ready to find common ground with the mercenary, despite the initial tensions.

Matthew studied him briefly looking him over seemingly narrowing in on the object that seemed to be force imbued. Matthew's gaze remained fixed on the force-imbued object that Diodoros carried, his eyes showing a genuine curiosity. He wasn't one to judge others, even in the midst of conflict, but he couldn't ignore the significance of such an item.

"Oh? Is that all?" Matthew repeated softly, his tone thoughtful. "I wonder who your employer is..." He didn't press further on that matter, understanding that some information needed to be kept private. However, he couldn't help but sense that there might be more to this situation than met the eye.

"I'm not a fan of violence," Matthew continued, "So I could just depart if that is all you need; Thank you for the information, I appreciate your truthfulness."

With his words, Matthew took a step back, showing no signs of aggression or hostility. His actions were composed and deliberate as he moved away from the food stall, putting away his treats. However, instead of preparing to leave, he spread his wings, as if getting ready to take flight.

Despite the tense situation, there was an air of calm around Matthew, as if he truly believed that a peaceful resolution could be reached. He didn't seem fazed by the possibility of confrontation, but rather, he appeared to be considering his options carefully.

"I must admit, I'm not one to back down from a challenge," Matthew said, his voice gentle yet resolute. "But I'm also not one to seek violence needlessly. "

He held his wings open, giving Diodoros a clear view of the intricate prismatic patterns that shimmered within them. Matthew explained, "And that includes finding peaceful solutions to conflicts whenever possible. I could just depart if that is all you need; Thank you for the information I appreciate your truthfulness."

R6Vpl0i.png
Diodoros listened to the angel man’s words, eating some more of his dumplings as he did. To the warrior’s surprise they seemed pretty willing to just leave without any issue. Which actually made him a little sad. He was tasked with roughing them up some, but didn’t want to do it if they were willing to just leave.

As they spread the wings some he got a good voice of their colorful properties. His eyes widened at the sight of them. Somewhat cementing his desire to fight with Matthew. Letting out a sigh he replied and began to knelt down. “Sadly, peace was never an option…” Reaching down towards his boot he pulled out a concealed knife hidden inside of it. The blade buzzing some with the activation of its vibro generator. Diodoros got back up rather casually holding the knife in his hand in a reverse, icepick grip.

“Nothing personal I guess, you seem like a nice guy after all. Then again, getting one or two of those pretty feathers of yours would really make my day.” Diodoros said with a sinister smirk. Tightening the grip on his weapon he took on a defensive fighting stance. He got the feeling Matthew wasn’t some push over, and shouldn’t be underestimated.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Diodoros Diodoros

mattboarder.png

The atmosphere crackled with tension as Matthew attempted to assert his control over Dio. Matthew's gesture, initially subtle, revealed his intent to place Dio in force stasis. However, instead of outright hostility, Matthew adopted a suave and persuasive demeanor. He approached Dio, almost seductively, and wrapped his massive wings around them both, creating an intimate space amidst the bustling crowd.

" Is that all you wanted? You know you catch far more flies with honey and sugar instead of vinegar and acid. "
Matthew practically purred as he stepped closer to Dio, his massive wings curtaining about the two of them as he leaned down to look Dio directly in the eyes, his wings affording them a rather private moment despite the public venue.

Matthew's gloved fingertip lightly traced a path along Dio's neck and jawline, a gesture that felt both gentle and oddly possessive.
"Perhaps, you should re-think who you call your allies; Perhaps your current affiliations do not have your best interest in mind. " Matthew's words carried a hint of warning, encouraging Dio to reconsider his alliances and the company he kept. The warmth emanating from Matthew's presence so close to Dio radiated off him and his wings, adding a sense of otherworldly power to the moment. Matthew however broke this intensely intimate moment. With an air of confidence, Matthew tapped Dio's nose playfully,
The closeness of Matthew's presence had a captivating effect, but as Matthew stepped away, the sudden coldness in the absence of his body heat may have left Dio feeling exposed and vulnerable.

"Next time, perhaps try asking nicely if you want a gift. " his words were a final warning wrapped in a veneer of teasing. He asserted that respect and politeness could have garnered Dio a different outcome.

Matthew then took a few steps back, preparing to take flight. His resplendent wings spread wide, and the crowd around them looked on in awe.
sunstara.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom