- Intent: Cybernetic Implants that allow Sirius to "fake" the Force when it's being dampened.
- Image Source: https://lab-rats.fandom.com/wiki/Bionic_Chips
- Canon Link: N/A
- Permissions: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Sirius Nova
- Affiliation: Narrikians
- Model: Not Applicable
- Modularity: N/A
- Production: Unique
- Material: Cybernetics, Microchips.
- Classification: Implants
- Size: Extremely Small
- Weight: Extremely Small
- Resistances (Optional):
- Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): N/A
- Kinetic: N/A
- Lightsabers: N/A
- Other: N/A
- Tractor Beams: An emulation to telekinesis that can be done by means of the implants inside the body. This allows the person to simulate both Force Pull and Force Push by means of the implants. This is a mechanism that is implanted inside the body.
- Electrical Implants: This allows him to emulate the power of Force Lightning as well with technological devices.
- Force Field Generator Implants: This allows them to emulate Force Shield as well.
- Provides the user a Sonic Scream that can cause a lot of damage.
- Provides Superpowers to the individual.
- EMP Resistance
- Causes user a lot of pain.
A Cybernetic implant that was created by Sirius to emulate the force so as to allow non force sensitives the ability to hold their own against those who possess the force. The implants were made because Sirius knew it might come in handy later. Due to this, he invented the device. It provides enhanced physical abilities to one akin to being at the peak of human performance. However, to be ideally synched to the body one must be genetically engineered with the implants and installed inside them at birth. Otherwise there could be malfunctions from the implants that could cause agonizing pain to the individual they're installed in, requiring high levels of pain tolerance to even move without agony.
These were surgically installed in Sirius as part of a way to boost him for what is to come.