Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Binary Opposition

Heart Breaker and Life Taker

Current Outfit

6t9NEgSNhi9B8nNzTRVm--1--otwzy.jpg

"Okay...." Hilal muttered inserting the last screw into her watch. She finally did it, Hilal installed the combat A.I that she spent her free time trying to integrate into her systems. It took what felt like months to do so but Hilal was confident that she was able to "calm down" the A.I after she spent years being tormented by ex-Imperials. Still, the A.I could devolve into rampancy. She endured so much stress and torture that she could break anytime. Hilal ran tests, her computer analyzing the trillions lines of code of the A.I. The computer estimated that the A.I has a 40 percent chance of submitting to rampancy or in organic terms: Insanity. A smart A.I could think so much that they either malfunction or worse, become rampant. Hilal did not want to have another Onmi in her hands but at the same time, she felt...... compassion for the A.I who she named: ANA.

Hilal knew what it was like being alone and afraid, she figured that maybe she could give ANA a chance at life. A chance for her to fulfil her purpose besides it was nice to have an A.I partner, even though she took form of that stinking Jedi: Vayla Mirana Vayla Mirana . Still, Hilal wondered how Vayla was doing, Jedi or not she was a friend in a way. Vayla was nice and respectful and did help Hilal decide to not pull the plug on ANA so quickly. She hoped that she wouldn't regret this decision.

"All right ANA," Hilal said. "It's time to undergo some tests. I'm gonna see if you're combat ready."

A.N.A.

Artificial Neural Assistant
Current Outfit

The first thing that ANA did upon waking with sentience and being projected was to take in her surroundings. Hilal’s shop would prove to be a suitable environment for the upcoming tests.

MEKA was a store for all kinds of tech and weapons that catered to the likes of bounty hunters and others. It was in its description and one that this A.I. woman had personally learned.

Amid the establishment, as ANA turned about in her virtual form, she had eyes that could see like yours, ears that could hear like yours, and they heard music, if different. Music… She could play her own in her head. Instruments…

“Adjustment.” ANA spoke, if not quite a direct reply to her guide’s statement. “I have changed the music. This way there are no lyrics to interrupt our conversation, Hilal Vizsla.”

ANA nodded as if this was just common sense. “Also,” she paused, looking at her ward’s outfit. “I believe your shorts and tank top are not indicative of a combat assessment. However, I will cater to your presence.”

A wave of light passed from ANA, head to toe, taking less than a second to change her appearance. “Will this suffice?”

Current Outfit

“Maybe this?”

Current Outfit

“Or is this more combat-appropriate?”

Current Outfit

She had seen some women wear an outfit like this in a dangerous street one night. She figured that they must have been combat-ready and therefore sported the right kind of attire for the occasion.

Not that ANA really wanted to fight. Yet, with Hilal Vizsla as her guide, this was less about ‘hurt’ and ‘murder’ and more about defense and assessment. Please…don’t let me be…a war machine…

Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Current Outfit

"Err ANA," Hilal said raising an eyebrow when the A.I critiqued her outfit. "I'm not taking on a Bounty at the moment. I'm taking a break so I can figure out a way to better integrate you into my systems."

She appreciated how helpful ANA was trying to be sometimes she was overcompensating like now..... "ANA," Hilal sighed placing her hand on her forehead embarrassed at the many outfits that ANA digitized on herself. "Just be you. No need to imitate my outfits okay?"

Well, ANA's default clothing was being naked but she was made out of binary so Hilal didn't mind. "You really were created to please people aren't ya?" she chuckled taking out a Holo laptop from her drawer and began to run some tests. "Okay....." Hilal said. "You've acclimated to Mandalorian Armor quite nicely. But I am in the process of building backups, I also want to test your abilities into accessing battlenets, supercomputers. Your model was made to hack into them in roughly .00312 seconds. But given the damage you sustained at the hands of the NIO those abilities may diminished."

The young woman took a sip of Jawa Juice while she began to type. "I'm going to bring you downstairs," Hilal said. "I want you to control an armor that's a work in progress."

A.N.A. A.N.A.

A.N.A.

Current Outfit

“Okay,” ANA complied at the request to just be you. “I will resume my standard outfit.” Naked, in a sense, but it did fit the occasion. Combat, in her opinion, was as naked as flesh, as open as a wound, with or without Mandalorian armor.

“No,” ANA gently corrected the error. “I was created to destroy people.” However, her new personality matrix, of course, as created by the combined efforts of Hilal Vizsla and Vayla Mirana, was designed to make her less of a threat, hence the tests.

ANA looked around the vicinity upon being brought downstairs. “Tell me, does your Jawa Juice give you energy? Can I have some?” Not literally, maybe, but to potentially experience the taste within her programming?

“I am ready to offer my abilities within the armor,” ANA stated simply, whatever the answer to her earlier question. “Prepare to meet your maker.” She grinned. “Kidding.” Maybe.

Current Outfit

Now that ANA was in her original outfit..... which was nothing, Hilal turned off the radio huffing in annoyance. Dubstep wasn't her favorite genre of music and she really liked the song she was listening to before ANA changed it. Yet, it was a learning experience for ANA, she was just as curious as Hilal was as a child. Yet Hilal didn't have a 10th of the processing power that ANA has. She secretly wished that she did though.

"That may be true," Hilal said. "But I also see that your inhibitors that prevent you from being a free-thinking A.I are starting to be deleted. It's like how a Droid becomes sentient and gains a personality. Yet for A.I, the inhibitors are more stringent, mainly because we don't want another Clockwork Rebellion." Hilal loved Droids but she did see the potential dangers that possessed. Still, they were nowhere near as dangerous as a stinking Jedi or a Sith. Though the processing power that they possessed can be dangerous.

"You can look it up ANA," Hilal chuckled. "And I'm sure you can come up with the taste down to the specific flavor.... Just remember I drink non-alcoholic Jawa Juice."

They arrived at the armor room where Hilal's Mandalorian Armor remained in the middle of the armor stations. Some were completed and others were in prototyping. "All right ANA," Hilal said holding the A.I chip close to the Holoprojector. "Get in and I'll insert you in my armor."

Once ANA was in, Hilal placed the chip inside the neural interface before climbing in the armor. "Checking all systems," Hilal said looking at her HUD. "How are we ANA?"

A.N.A. A.N.A.

A.N.A.

ANA hesitated to answer at first. How were they? How was she? How am I? She began pondering the finer aspects of philosophy. Granted, her makers’ philosophy was generally limited to ‘kill’ and ‘destroy’ and ‘obedience is the essence of existence’.

“I am…” Whether she was a projection, or limited to a chip, sentient, intelligent, a product or a mistake, ANA would not use this moment to make her complaints. “I am okay, Hilal of Clan Vizsla.”

She checked some systems given to her along with the armor’s master. “Assessment: Armor durability is at maximum. Weapons capability is in need of recalibration. The helmet is attractive. Basic is a broken language. However, thrusters—”

Whether from jetpack or boots, the armor and its occupants suddenly flew forward across the room.

“Sorry,” ANA offered honestly. “I wanted to test the integrity of the other armor. Kidding. It was an accident.” Maybe.

Current Outfit

"My basic is fine," Hilal grumbled when ANA mentioned that she had typos in her lines of code. No need for to be grammar Imperial, Hilal had spent months constructing the armor. "Though it'll be nice if you corrected it......"

At least she commented favorably on the helmet.

"All systems operational," Hilal said her voice starting to become more excited. It was awesome to have an advanced A.I as a partner. To have ANA slice , peer into enemy comms, and enhance her armor would take a lot of pressure off of Hilal since all she will be focus on is fighting. "Time to- WAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

ANA set the thrusters at full power sending Hilal flying all over the room. "CHIT! CHIT! CHIT!" Hilal shouted frantically attempting to take control. "TURN IT OFF! TURN IT-"

She didn't have time to finish since she collided against the metal wall forming a large. "Ugghhh," Hilal landed back first onto the floor her head spinning and her stomach feeling like it was about to regurgitate this morning's breakfast. "I don't think I'm going to like being treated like a puppet......" Hilal muttered slowly getting up. "Thrusters were at full compacity at least, can you do repairs? I want to test your response against the auto repair system."

Hilal's HUD updated this time displaying a new interface. "Ah lovely," Hilal smiled though her head was still throbbing. "Graphical detail has improved and you already upgraded my software."

dd5f6h6-bc72d62e-93bf-4739-8cb9-907a6be0a3ff.png

A.N.A. A.N.A.

A.N.A.

ANA was delighted to find that her master, mistress, partner, whoever and whatever, was not hurt in the slightest. Sure, she had taken a bit of a tumble, but that mattered little and less to a rough-and-tumble Mandalorian.

They do tend to get themselves into trouble. Databases could prove to be extensive with information on Mandalorian conquests and their inherent purges to the extent that they all but caved in on themselves, imploded, and—

“I can do repairs, yes.” Oh. Right. By asking if I ‘can’ do repairs, the Human is asking me if I ‘will’ do repairs. More like, as they say, commanding that I obey. Who were ‘they’ anyway?

“Initiating responsive maintenance on ignition chamber intake. Combined turbines will be maximized for flight—”

ANA’s communication interrupted, she listened to her commander. “Yes, I did,” she admitted. Multitasking was within her capabilities. “I can also upgrade your haircut, if you like.” Kidding. Maybe?

“Do you like the new music? It is not dubstep but chillstep. Also, if you plan on going out tonight, please take a coat. Can I fire the cannon?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom