Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Biituians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Image from starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Biituian

[SIZE=14.6667px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Biituian (EU Canon race)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Designation: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Sentient[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Homeworld: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Biitu[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Language: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Biituian[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Average height of adults: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Males average 1.7, Females 1.4[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Skin color:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] Light green[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Hair color: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Brown, red, black[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Breathes: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Common Nitrogen / oxygen (Earth like) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Strengths: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]1.[/SIZE]High birth rates, (Twins and triplets are common)
[SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE] 2 [SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE].[SIZE=14.6667px]Agriculture / horticulture - Species as a whole are naturally gifted at farming.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Weaknesses: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]1.Thin bodies, weaker than humans, poor fighters[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE] 2. [SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE] [SIZE=14.6667px]Weak constitution, more susceptible to illness and cold weather[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Distinctions: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Green skin humanoid, pleasant disposition[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Average Lifespan: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]70 GSY (Can live up to 200 if disease does not take them)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Races: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]NA[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Estimated Population:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] 8+ million on Biitu, no other major populations[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Diet: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Fish, grains, fruit, vegetables,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Communication:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] Verbal language Biituian[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Culture: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Biituians as a whole are pacifists after adopting the way of Ola. Hating to kill anything they see as even remotely sentient they only wish to live peaceful lives and focus on agricultural endeavors such as farming and harvesting the fruits and vegetables that grow on their home world. Their architecture is basic and with little to no industry save for that around Tagata’Osofa. O[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]nly few buildings and structures they do build dot their mostly untouched green valleys. Naturally friendly and welcoming to off-worlders, they due to their peaceful nature are defenseless and have been conquered numerous times by outsiders and slavers.[/SIZE]
Religion: Followers of Ola, the great mother. Beliefs include modest living and above all value of life.
[SIZE=14.6667px]Technology level: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Low tech agro based[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]General behavior: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Pleasant and outgoing pacifists who ware loose-fitting attire which usually revealed their midsections and some type of head gear to protect them from over exposure to the sun. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]History: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Not much is known about Biitu history before the [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Outer Rim Sieges of the Clone Wars where Jedi General Traavis led clone forces against the CIS. After the battle it fell into obsqurity again until Mungo Baobab discovered a valuable fuel source on Biitu. Wanting this for themselves the Galactic Empire captured Mungo and took control of the planet and attempted to use it to their own ends. The Rebal alliance later freed Mungo and defeat the forces of the Empire, expelling them from the planet for good. After this and during the Galactic Civil War, the Rebel Alliance kept a small outpost on Biitu from where they could launch supply shuttles to nearby systems, since it was a planet the Galactic Empire had generally ignored after the incident. After the battle of Endor the Rebel base was abandoned and this leads to the present day where Biitu us currently controlled by Grandcorp, a private company with a dubious reputation for exploitation and slavery. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Notable PCs: [member="Bryce Bantam"][/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Intent: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Creating this species to populate added canon planet to SWRP Chaos, plans to develop it into a rich world with a deep background and resource capabilities. [/SIZE]

[member="Bryce Bantam"]
As you are a new member I will give you some leeway.

However, what you have done is copy entire sections over from Wookieepedia. This is not permitted at all.

3. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.

Is in the codex rules, and we hold very strictly to it.

So I will give you a chance to edit this submission entirely. Tag me when you are ready for this to be reviewed again.

[member="valiens nantaris"]

I apologize, you are quite correct and I need to read the codex better. Thank you for your leniency. Please let me know if the changes I made are far enough away from the source material or if I need to make further edits.

I was under the miss impression that because this was a Canon race that what I did was appropriate, I obviously now see the error in my judgement.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]
Of course you must paraphrase what is there, but it can be done in such a ways as not to be a copy-paste.

I will now turn matters over to [member="The Black Hat"] who will be helping you get this sub to approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom