Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Big Trouble on Little Courscant || Silver Jedi Concord Dominion of Nar Shaddaa

Gilbert_Logo_copy.png

O B J E C T I V E | Talking to a Slug
L O C A T I O N | Sky Palace
T A G S | Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt , Gortta Desilijic Tiure
Jessica Med-Beq Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Tulan Kor Tulan Kor Gir Quee

T H E M E | Here.

G E A R | None.

While herself could be confused with an statue, the golden shining eyes on her head were very much alive. Rolling from one side to the other as mouths opened and voices were heard, and what could have become a tedious conversation of politics, it turned to a true battle of words. Popara thought that silence was indeed the best weapon at her disposal, for the moods of the pood in front of her turned into a storm, one that she paid much attention to, as her voice would only be heard when she had thought this through. On one side stood her people and their ways, they involved spice trading, gun smuggling, information passing, slicing, drug trafficking. human trafficking, slave trading, hustling, scamming, murdering, torturing, abusing, and leeching, and on the other was the Silver Concord. Willing Jedi to protect the Hutt species in exchange for almost nothing, or so they said, but this Hutt knew from the beginning that terms would be pointed out.

And she prepared. In silence she groomed her thoughts on this matter, for the Hutts their trade was not considered a crime, but a way of living and if slavery was profitable, why not perform it? They never enslaved anyone themselves, they merely passed goods while the ones in their control were debited or paid in some way to them. Or at least it was so, and she would be one of the first to snatch the whip on the backs of her servants, but lately she felt something growing heavy on her shoulders, and it was not her weight, at first she thought it was the trouble caused by all of this, but now Popara was almost certain it was a hinch of empathy.

Ever since her call, her appeal to the galaxy, this had grown inside of her. Thousands of bounty hunters and mercenaries were lining the gutters and the bars, tens of ships coming daily, as the streets were roaring with the voices of those that came to her words. Not because they were paid, but because they believed in it. And now she looked at the galaxy with majesty, for she the respect and admiration made her fill herself in pomp and raise her head high in the sky. The she-hutt raised her bulbous head as her chins shivered and slammed her large fingers on the arm of her chair, storming a bumping sound to the room, so that attention would be given to her. With her fat red-painted lips opening booming her deep elderly voice.

“Enough!”, and afterwards she lowered her tone and talked calmly in standard, for she was one of the few of her species that spoke it openly, “This will take us nowhere. It does not change the fact that the Bryn are coming. What will this Concord do in regards to that? So two Jedi gazed some wookie hooka on the alley and decided to go rogue? Who cares? You ask for changes, but how easy is to change a way of living? We called for your help with the promising hope of our moon to remain as it always was: a free moon. A moon where your less liked activities run freely, but, I can speak for myself and say that I see your point, I do, for you will bring ships and armies to our aid when the monsters arrive, if they do and you asked for little in return. I believe we're capable of sealing a better deal in a suggestion that can perhaps solve this. On what I propose to face more suitable terms to all those present, such as our exclusive providing of information regarding the Sith Empire, the New Imperial Order, the Zweider and the Bryn monsters, for some connected to us were taken slaves by them.”

“And our stocks of weapons will be moved commercially to all the space occupied by the Silver Concord, the Hutts will find granted free access to your industries, markets and planets, the Smuggler’s Moon will remain free of external rule except that of us, and so will Nal Hutta and the planets controlled by this Republic. And as for our part, we shall free all the slaves in current possession in our space, forbid its sale on our grounds and outlaw it, while we also shall keep all the spice selling performed by any associates of us to be kept out of the planets controlled by the Concord, with the sole exception of our own space.”

“The Hutts can’t change what this place is. What the moon is the moon shall remain, and what we are we shall always be. Nobata, nobata! Our way of living must remain the sacred actions they are, but that does not mean we cannot be suited to adapt to yours. Our word will remain so, if my fellow peers agree as well.” This was a risky offer that she thought by herself, for outlawing slavery on their moons, they did not forbade it to be done within their space, and that would raise its prices as would also move much of the trade done in here to her own personal space in the Smuggler’s Run and the hideouts of Black Sun, turning both of them to a massive operation of slavery tha could choke a rancor. Everyone profited from this in the way she saw it, off course, if they were indeed engaged in this sort of thing. "If my Hutts lordas agree with me on this suggestion."

Last edited:
Objective 2
Ranger Command FOB

Braden tapped his finger against his elbow as he stood with arms crossed, awaiting an update from the two companies tasked with bringing in Dorn Company to answer for their actions in the field. The Colonel was less than pleased.

They'd only received one message from the Master Sergeant, basically telling to go feth themselves.

"Ghost leader, Krayt leader, this is Command. Will someone tell me what's going on out there?"

The CO of Krayt was first to respond after a brief delay.

"Colonel, this is Krayt. It seems a Jedi has arrived on the scene and is currently speaking with Sergeant Kor. Dorn Company has not yet begun their retreat to FOB."

The Togrutan officer pinched the bridge of his nose.

"No. If this Jedi can somehow talk them into returning peacefully then we must give him the chance. Everyone, hold your positions for the time being."

"Roger that, out."

The last thing anyone wanted was to pit brothers against brothers and having to spill the blood of other Rangers. He might as well hand in his rank insigna the instant that were to happen.

"Tarok," he turned to a Zabrak lieutenant. "Send a bird over there to observe the situation. I need an aerial view of what's going on."

OBJECTIVE THREE:

At last Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei made it back up to his feet. His eyes flitted back to his fellow Jedi. Thank the Force he was okay. Mostly.

The Dragon didn't seem so happy about that. It snapped and growled. Rune looked back at the huge lizard and frowned. So rude and just no need for it.

"Talk to it?," the Mon Cal replied "Uh, if you mean telling it that it's a nice Krayt Dragon, yes."

He shifted an eye back to Okkeus.

"But communing with beasts isn't something I learned to do. Sorry."

The aquatic Jedi finally decided something had to be done. He had an idea himself. It was probably really stupid. But they had to get by this creature to do what they'd been meant to.

"Okay, so, I have an idea. I need you to distract it," he said through clenched teeth like the Dragon could understand Basic "I'm going to jump on it's back."

As he kicked the speeder down and stepped off, weapons on his hip and back, he was here as not a representative of the Silver Jedi, even if that was why he was in the system. Backing up the role his father played of oversight, he was here as a sane member of the galaxy. People were given orders, and if they didn’t follow them, that was their own problem. If you were being fired upon, that was something else. For everything else? People had to stand trial. And then the fitting punishment doled out. As he hopped off the speederbike, he adjusted his gunbelt, and then noticed the lasers. Light up.

Not something he was really expecting from some group as respected as the Silver Concord, but well, with the people he was visiting, not something all together unexpected. The fact that this man had been around his sister, made his blood boil, and if there was anyone looking into the Force here, at the Jensaarai, they could sense it in him. Maybe it was a good thing they had him lit up so he didn’t come in here with guns blazing.

As it was, he didn’t have a chance to approach things how he wanted, so he may as well go with the flow.

“Out here? Seems that someone needs to keep the Rangers in line.” His voice flat, matter-of-factly. Following the Ranger into the establishment, he stepped towards the table but didn’t sit, allowing himself a gaze through the restaurant, identifying exits, where guns were, and who had a twitchy finger.

“I’m on the Rim. Helping those who can’t seem to protect themselves. Settlements attacked by all manner of evil. Bandits, rogue soldiers, the darkness that lies in those worlds far from the Core.”

Tulan Kor Tulan Kor

The Blonde was enjoying being here and being able to teach her trade. Sure, she would get a bit of flack for having the kid here, but someone needed to teach a Jedi the ways of the world. And it wasn’t like she was buying him lap dances. She was teaching him business. Sort of. Clandestine as it were. The Witch was smiling though, kid was at least wanting to learn. And that was something she needed. Something everyone needed.

“Drinks and dancers. But for payment? No, its not always credits. They want what people like us, people who represent the government, or the Jedi, or even a paramilitary can offer. If you look on the Rim, smaller settlements, they could stand to get raided, but they don’t because of the freedom fighters, the Judges. The Jedi play a similar role here.”

She looked at him, seeing if he was getting it. Another drink from her glass.

“We show that we can remove some of their problems. I’ve been in their shoes, there are always guests that are fine, polite and just looing for a companion, and then there are the ones who are … less than polite.” She didn’t need to scare the kid. “But if someone doesn’t mind the work, and wants to help…” Trailing off, letting the kid pick it back up.

Caden Evesa Caden Evesa

Objective 3

"You are going to what!?"

He couldn't believe this. Him and Rune had only know each other for a little bit now, and he was about to see the Mon Calamari die. But at this moment there was plan. Riding a nerfing Krayt Dragon. Please, please, please don't kill Rune.

Clashing his lightsabers together they made sparking sounds. The dragon looked over at him, showing his teeth. Now he had it's attention. He still wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Hey yeah, you! Mr. Dragon! Or Ms., I didn't look. Pay attention to me!"

Hopefully Rune was circling around. He wasn't sure how long he could hold the dragon's attention.

Molly Stellaris Molly Stellaris

ITOr7vX.png

Objective Two
Talking to a Jedi(ish) l Jared Starchaser Jared Starchaser
Tulan watched the kid telegraph with his eyes. He failed to size up the area before he entered the room. Tulan ran his fingers over his eyes, rubbing away exhaustion and sleep, before sighing, looking around the room, the few Rangers that were standing around. Tulan began to point around the room.

"The two Corporals we walked past nearly died at Yurb. The Sergeant behind me got hit at Yurb, and has been with us since Task Force Raider. Every private outside you see, is a veteran of one, two, maybe three missions now. They won't hesitate to drop you if you get jittery or do somethin' wild."

The kid had apparently made Tulan very upset.

"You don't even know what a line is, kid. You've never crossed one to keep the peace. You live out here, claiming to protect people of the Rim. But you know who you're protecting right now?"
Tulan motioned with his hands to the Sergeant, who walked into the back of the area, into the walk-in freezer. And came out- with someone's literal head. "I did a little digging, asked the people around the neighborhood here who this guy was. Said that he had a thing for slaves. Beating on them, abusing them. I'll spare you the details. But I was told to work with him, and those disgusting little Hutts. So let me ask you somethin' kid- who's more evil? The people doin' evil?" He grabbed the head, shaking it a little, before the other Ranger took it back to the freezer.

"Or the people who protect them? I killed those men. I killed them all. I watched them savagely beat, murder, and extort a neighborhood after wiping out a gang doing the same thing. And I can't stand that, the idea of that. That these guys will get to run the show. You ever been to a Hutt slave pen, kid? Ever saw what the Hutts do to little girls, little boys? What kinda life people have under them? I bet you haven't-"

Tulan's tone shifted. Short as he was, he emanated hyper-lethality, a deadliness in his movements alone.

"So you go back, to whoever asked you to come here, whatever Gods or Masters sent you here. And you tell them to go find the slaves in pens and with collars around their necks, getting slaved away until they die to line the Hutts with money- and you tell them that you came here to make sure they stayed there. Now get the hell out of here, you disgust me."

Tulan stood up, collecting his rifle and his helmet. He made for the door, but stopped, half-turning to face the man.

"Go home kid. You ain't supposed to be here. This isn't a place for good guys."

Looking around, this part of Nar Shaddaa was really bad, it was clearly the worst funded and most likely where the criminals worked hard on the civilians living here. Dreidi wondered if this was an area where her father lived, she dreaded to think anyone having to live here. It was awful and hopefully with SJC help, things could be improved to help the lives of the people living on this world. It was a small part but even a small part of suffering was too much. Especially in these very trying times of Sith and Bryn forces. Dreidi hadn't fought on the front lines, it was far too early in her training and she didn't even have her own Lightsaber yet.

Dreidi tried moving around as silently as she could as the young teenager looked around the rough built shacks that filled the alleys. The pickpocket moved ahead of her for several moments then vanished before Dreidi's eyes. Turning her head around, she was sure she had been sure that they had gone down this way but in the crowd of homeless and impoverished civilians it seems that they slipped away from Dreidi. She groaned and stomped her foot, this was bad, how was she meant to find out where this base was?!

As she started feeling anxiety and stress fill her, something sharp pricked her back and a voice, distinctly male, whisper to her. "Don't make any sudden moves. I noticed you following me for awhile now. What do you want?!" He growled to her, Dreidi whimpered, too scared to talk.

"M...M...My Lig...Ligh....Lightsaber...."

He was learning a lot about how the galaxy worked.

It was hardly scary, more just fascinating. He had always seen the galaxy through rose tinted glasses, and he glad that Brooke had all but torn those rose tinted glasses from him. He was really starting to see that the Galaxy wasn't as happy go lucky as he once assumed it to be.

He listened to her talk, and he was connecting the dots in his head. The payment wasn't always credits, sometimes it was the protection and support that could be offered. People wanted protection and safety, and Caden was left to assume the girls wanted the same.

"And their problems are those who are less than polite, those who abuse these girls to get what they want. They want someone who can help, someone who can remove this people either forcefully or otherwise. They want someone who can do all of that, and only then they would share their information?"

He took another sip of his drink. It was starting to taste better with every sip. He had always wondered what being drunk would feel like, and he hoped he wouldn't experience it as right now he needed to be in the moment, he needed to help these girls.

Brooke Waters Brooke Waters

OBJECTIVE THREE:

This was arguably the dumbest thing Rune Darra had ever attempted. He couldn't blame Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei for his incredulity. Fortunately he was going along with the idea. So was the Dragon.

Maybe he wasn't the dumbest creature in the room. The sparking lightsabers and yelling drew the interest of the great predator. He circled as quietly as he could to the left. His heart was pounding from the anxiety of it all.

With the great lizard turned to the right, it's neck was exposed. Rune's large eyes keyed in on it. This was it. He drew on the Force and propelled himself in a great front-flip.

Much to his surprise, he stuck the landing, now on the great scaly back. The Krayt was also surprised and momentarily dumbfounded. Nothing in it's life had ever happened quite like this. Usually it's prey tried to get away from it, not leap on it!

That pause was very brief. It began to thrash wildly, trying to dislodge the unwelcome rider. Rune fell forward, landing with a grunt and threw his arm around the neck to prevent himself from being launched. This was the worst rodeo he'd ever been in. It was also his first, so he had nothing to compare it to. But still...

"Okkeus!" the Mon Cal shouted down "Okkeus, for the love of the Force, heeeeeelllllp!"

The Dragon thrashed around wildly as his eyes were wide. It was all he could do to hang on....

To be honest, the air that Tulan Kor Tulan Kor had around him wasn’t actually too far off from Jared’s at times. He wanted to do the best he could, and what he felt was right. Sadly, sometimes what felt right, and what was right were things that you weren’t going to notice until enough time had passed. That was if he was thinking straight right now. He had a task to do. His own thoughts didn’t matter.

Watching the beings that were pointed out, he understood the concerns of Tulan to a degree. “Working in a unit, has its perks then, doesn’t it?” Jared was the type who worked for the Underground, that Rebel unit that was loosely associated with the defunct Alliance in Exile, but also worked hand in hand with Jared’s new government, the Outer Planets Alliance. Small cells, solo missions, and only certain bits of long term camaraderie as was being shown here. This wasn’t the place for Jared to start pulling out his lightsaber, but it would be better than going for his pistol.

Though the numbers were definitely not making that something he wanted to do. “No, the Rim has looser rules, I don’t need to be held to the standard of the Inner Rim, never mind the Mid Rim.” This was Hutt Space, but he was dealing with a Ranger, part of the Silver Concord. He was a Hunter, he had a different set of circumstances that this but he was raised by his father, at least in part. The same people he swore to work with.

“There are reasons for orders. I’ve seen what slavers do, but if you kill them? Guess what, someone else raises to their position. I ain’t trying to preach at you, but the change needs to be systematic. If the leadership has a reason for it, they expect the ---” He looked at the man, after his statement of not needing to be here.

“They expect the orders to be followed, soldier.” Jared himself had served with the House Phalanx of the Chiss for a few years when he reached adulthood before striking out to chase his father’s legacy.

Objective 3

Well, the plan worked for the most part. Rune was now on the dragon's back as it thrashed around wildly. He was interested to see what the Mon Calamari would do next. Turns out, so was Rune. After letting out a cry for help he knew he had to act fast. The dragon was getting more and more agitated.

Cmon think. Think Okkeus. What can you do

An idea struck him, literally. He put away his lightsabers. Clasping his hands together he rubbed them back and forth, creating static energy. Keeping a reserve amount charged in his hands he sent the rest down to his legs. Now he was sprinting at incredible speed toward the large creature. The dragon lifted up it's huge foot, ready to slam it down on him. Before it could do so he slid underneath the dragon. While sliding he sent the rest of the energy as lightning. It had a direct hit. He saw the dragon go limp as he quickly moved out of the way.

The dragon was now passed out on the floor. A smile was lining his face. Looking up he saw Rune. Turns out he was ok.

"Haha, you see that!"

Tulan stared at Jared for a while, lingering in the doorframe.

"You don't sound like your Dad." He turned his head away, watching the street, some of the citizens coming out to examine the fatigue-clad Rangers. Katarn armor be damned, he liked the way they looked. He sighed, turning back to Jared after his brief respite from the street.

"Every stinkin' Jedi, every stinkin' Force User, every stinkin' nerf herder with god damn lightsaber, thinks they know how to save the god damn universe. Ain't that funny? Ain't that funny that they send some punk-ass kid who's on his little fantasy quest to be a hero to stop me? Tellin' my boys, who bleed, kill, and die all over the galaxy for your stupid little religion... to just shut up and color. Funny, funny, funny."

Tulan turned around fully, his hands resting on his rifle.

"But you're too god damn late, kid. I killed them. And if the Hutts come near me or my boys, we'll kill them too. You go back to the Silvers- and you tell them what I saw. Go ahead and get your disgusting slave-serving self the hell out of my sight and away from my boys. You're stinkin' up the place."

Tulan motioned for the Rangers to leave the Jedi alone.

The Rangers as they passed Jared glared. The xenophobia of Jedi in Dorn Company was well known, and Jared did not seem to help the idea that Jedi and the Rangers were able to coherently work together. The Rangers stigma, right or wrong, was reaffirmed with the appearance of yet another Jedi telling them to shut up and follow orders. Tulan left Jared alone in the store, but rest assured that he was not welcome within the area that the Rangers had turned into their own personal FOB any longer.

From the outside of the store-

"That means get in your speeder and leave, nerf herder!"

Jared Starchaser Jared Starchaser

Objective One: Talking to a Slug
Tags: Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt , Gortta Desilijic Tiure, Queen Popara Queen Popara , Willow and Ivy, Jessica Med-Beq, Gir Quee

The words of her annoyed protocol droid finally made their conversation move in the right direction. The cards were on the table now, and she found the offer proposed by the Queen hard to refuse. In return for protecting and nurturing the Hutt Republic until it could stand on its own two legs, they would be supplied with information and the necessary weapons to continue their war effort against the Bryn. Furthermore, the Hutts were willing to free their own slaves and outlaw the practice itself. It was a great proposal; for the choices of the Hutt clans actually carried enough weight to make a difference in the galactic underworld.

All in all, the terms presented were, in her opinion, good enough for the Concord. And she would make sure that the Hutts knew. "If none are opposed, the Concord is willing to accept the terms proposed by Queen Popara of the Anjilac." the droid translated for the Jedi Master, who glanced around the room to gauge the reactions of the Hutts and their court.​

Objective Three:

He swore he was going to die. This had definitely been the dumbest choice he'd ever made. Running would've made so much more sense given everything. A place this big would've had another side door.

No, he decided, somehow this had to work. Whoever came in here after them would've had to deal with this lizard. Rune had to have faith in Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei and that was that. He was also a Jedi Knight and their lives were in service to the greater good.

Finding his calm, he ceased his screaming. This was going to go how the Force willed it. A profound sense of calm blanketed him and he smiled. What Okkeus did happened to his eyes almost in slow-motion.

The electricity the human produced seemed to move in a slow dance. It was beautiful though full of destructive power as it arched during Okkeus' slide. He could feel the Dragon spasm under him as it coursed through it's flesh. The muscles stiffened and it collapsed.

Rune's spell was broken as Okkeus spoke. He saw the happiness in the other Jedi's face. But, strange though it was, he looked to the Krayt Dragon and felt relief to see it's great chest rising and falling. The Mon Calamari sighed with an overall sense of relief.

"Yes, I did," he said in a strangely quiet voice "But let's lets go before it comes-to. We should also make a note that it needs to be relocated. Back to Tattooine, I suppose."

As long as she didn’t let something terrible happen to the kid, she didn’t feel anything was going to be too wrong, nothing that he hadn’t really done before, right, happening here. The kid wasn’t about to get a lap dance or anything. The blonde did smile as she watched him, and noticed he was, indeed, paying attention. Short of getting everyone together for a talk, she didn’t know quite what else to do.

“For starters, kid. Everyone has problems. Part of my own Jedi training…” did she admit she had some training before? Didn’t matter. “You can’t solve everyone’s problem. It then becomes what kind of Jedi do you want to be, the kind that helps the few, or the kind that helps the many?” She smiled as she finished her own drink, and from her purse, pulled out a few extra credit chips, and a datacard. She placed them on the bar before the bartender.

“They will want what they can have. Some will understand we can’t constantly be guarding, but will want the proof to know that there are protectors out there, and others will want to help, knowing they are being part of something greater than themselves. What sort of person do you want to be, then, Caden?” She indicated the datacard. “No need to answer now, they’ll be able to contact us.”

Caden Evesa Caden Evesa

Objective 3

"Yes, getting out of here sounds good."

He and the Mon Calamari left the unconscious dragon, heading up to the next level. After making their way through a few more floors they came upon a maze. It was made of Durasteel, and you could see the other side on the far wall. There was no way they were going through this. Looking at the Jedi he pulled back out his saber, repeating the hole-cutting process. Sure, it was ruining the temple, but it wasn't like anyone was using it anyways.

Once they got through to the other side the found another huge door. After clicking the datapad on the wall a few times it sprung to life. He thought about what the code could be. No smart answer came to mind, so you used the dumb answer.

One two three four five

A little green light turned on. The large door slowly started to creak open. There was no way that should have worked. After about a minute the door was fully open. As soon as it latched the lights turned on. He couldn't believe what they had just found.

Sorry for speeding it up. I think the thread is starting to slow down, so I wanted to make sure we ended up getting the treasure. Not just staying stuck in the temple. You pick the treasure though:)

OBJECTIVE THREE:

Somehow their luck had held out even when trying yet another door. One-two-three-four-five shouldn't have worked. Not for the store room behind the door. Definitely not for all of that.

"Who in their right minds would use that?," Rune said "It's so obvious any idi-oh....oh wow..."

He saw gold, precious jewels, scepters and crowns. Antique swords studded with sapphires and rubies and tapestries done in thread-of-gold and thread-of-silver. None of that did more than register peripherally.

No, what he saw was even more remarkable. It sang to him through the Force and his eyes were drawn to it, iron filings to a magnet. He walked forward towards it and saw it among the top layer of a pile of gold. It stuck out literally and figuratively among the coins.

Rune slowly reached for it and he felt an electric thrill pass through him when his hand touched it. He grinned in delight as he pulled it out, scattering the money around it. The Mon Cal turned to Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei and showed him the things he'd found. It was a lightsaber crystal and not just any old one.

"Look Okkeus, a crystal!," he said with excitement "But this isn't an Illum crystal. No, it feels different. Can you feel that?"

He turned it over as he examined it more closely. It was very unlikely indeed, and yet...

"I think it's a Rubat!," he shook his head as he chuckled "Of all the things for the Hutts to have. I don't even think they know exactly what it is."

In his time as a Padawn, he'd learned a fair amount about lightsaber focusing crystals. He had no idea why the subject fascinated him so much. Maybe it'd been his adolescent fantasies of adventures, wielding his exotic blade for peace and justice. It proved to be more than useless trivia for once.

"The Jedi of ancient days would've used one of these. According to this records, it sharpens the definition and appearance of the blade. Because of that, it's much easier to see it and you can wield it faster."

Rune looked back to Okkeus and spoke to him.

"Technically, this belongs to the Order. The Council, by right, lays claim to all such things. I'm going to bring it back to Kashyyyk and see what the Council says."

He couldn't believe what was in front of them. Many large piles of gold and silver stacked all the way to the ceiling. There was no telling how much money was in here. He stepped inside, taking it all in. Watching his step he noticed that gold coins were just scattered everrywhere one the ground, like dirt.

Turning he heard Rune shout in excitement. He looked at what he had found. Apparently he had found so,etching called a Rubat? He didn't know what that was. Once they were done looking at the he went over to a medium-sized pile. It called for him. Climbing up it he found a white crystal on top. It looked like Kyber, but he had never seen it before. Grabbing it he took it down to Rune.

"Hey, I guess if you are taking something with you the I should to. I like this white crystal, but I have no idea what it is."

He showed the crystal to Rune. Now finally they were able to leave the temple.

Gilbert_Logo_copy.png

O B J E C T I V E | Talking to a Slug
L O C A T I O N | Sky Palace
T A G S | Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt , Gortta Desilijic Tiure
Jessica Med-Beq Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Tulan Kor Tulan Kor Gir Quee

T H E M E | Here.

G E A R | None.

She was among the first to leave, if not the very first to leave that suffocating room behind her tail. Slowly she dragged herself through the hall where she met with the Jedi alongside her brethren, Popara would not stay for the celebrations for there was nothing to celebrate about, at least not on her opinion and as she moved towards the open bridge on Broka's Sky Palace, the Queen pressed her two lean reddish lips together almost in a frown. Much like the face of someone that did not wished to be disturbed would commonly be, and much like when that happens they always were disturbed by someone else, for the universe had no law that was worth its attention, it was ruled by chaos and cruelty.

"A wise move, my Queen if my so myself.", Anakin her majordomo spoke, almost hissing behind her. "It was a shame that the Jedi asked about the releasing of the slaves. Should I already start passing down the orders?", and as he mentioned the word slaves, Popara pressed her two eyes together, thinking about this moment, measuring it inside of her as she waited for him to stop talking before raising her heavy tail from the ground and using it as a whip, slamming it against Anakin with strength enough to toss the humanoid from the safe position by her side, to certain death by falling from Broka's Sky Palace towards his death on Nar Shaddaa. The last Popara saw of him was his surprised eyes as she sentenced him to his death, with her cigars flying around from his sleeves to the ground around her.

"Useless!", the Hutt almost growled. Her guards didn't say a word, and she stood there looking down as Anakin disappeared towards the clouds, her tail grabbed a cigar lying around the ground and gently placed it on her lips. "Useless.", she muttered to herself as she remembered that this was the very reason that Anakin existed, to carry out her lighter, but unfortunately this was over and as she turned back towards her speeder, Popara noticed the lethan twi'lek running towards her, as Nico bowed to his queen, the two orange orbs noticed the lighter on his fingers.

"Such a tragedy, my Queen. But an cunning action nonetheless. Should all the slaves be moved from Nar Shaddaa, what better place for it than your territory?", he lighten the cigar safely held on her lips and smiled. A sly and methodical smile as she could notice as her lungs were now being filled with the heavy smoke from her cigar, shortly released by her nostrils not soon afterwards.

"You are a clever creature, Nico. I will give you that.", was that she could say as she released the smoke.

"And your ladyship seems to be without an majordomo, my queen.", the lethan twi'lek said before smiling and this time the Hutt accompanied him by smiling as well.

"For now.", once again she began to drag her fat body out of that bridge. "Begin the move of all the slaves in Nar Shaddaa to the Run. Inform the other kajidics about it."

"As you command, Queen Popara."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom