Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Trouble in Little Hutta

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Having put Serenity through the ringer of a basic heist, she had to teach the woman the subtle nuances of the criminal underworld. This place was all about politics and who you knew, yeah you could rule with an iron fist and kill whoever opposed you but that was a great way to make enemies down the line. Blonde couldn't even count how many children and ex lovers of people she had killed who had sworn some kind of vendetta against her. It was all really a delicate art that she needed to pass on to Serenity, not only that she was pretty certain that she wanted to train the girl on how to use the force. So this was a good way to help her flex the mental muscles of mind tricks and teach her in a more practical manner.

However there was one problem with that. Blonde wanted to call in her boyfriend [member="Darth Abyss"] to assist in the mental aspect of the force. Though to her she had no idea that her man was sinking his claws into her little prodigy without her knowledge. So that was going to be an argument and perhaps a week or two in the doghouse, but these things at time needed to surface. Or not, really depended how the man went about it.

"Hey, sweetheart. I got this kid, been a real champ when it comes to me training her. So I'm going to need some assistance, she's force sensitive and while I'm not the best at mental attacks, it's something she needs to learn. I can handle the defensive stuff but I'll need help for the rest. So if you can swing by later today and I'd appreciate it and I'll be sure to reward you." She gave a soft and seductive little laugh after her last sentence before her tone changed.

"You know, cause it's best to get it in before I start getting fat. Anyways ciao!" Sending Abyss her message she relaxed slightly before hunching over her desk to reach the intercom system of the palace.

"Loveheart, please come to my office. We'll be continuing our training today." Blonde said on the intercom and shortly after stood up to get ready for the day.

Skipping out on most of her arsenal, Blonde settled for her pistol and a small knife that she tucked into her shoe. This would hopefully be a less than eventful day and she'd be able to have her student learn a few more valuable life lessons when it came to the field of being a criminal.

[member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Serenity Loveheart"]

That was the kind of message Abyss liked to get. Not only was he looking forward to the reward that [member="Miss Blonde"] had promised, but it sounded like a task that he would enjoy as well. He was a teacher by nature, and while he only kept on apprentice at a time, his hand had played a part to the dark descend of many others as well. The reason for that was not that he was desperate to keep the sith legacy alive, but because he simply found enjoyment in passing on the many secrets and techniques had had discovered in his time as a sith lord. And from all the branches of the force, the mental arts where his favorite, only rivaled by stealth and magic.

"On my way."

Once the message was send to Blonde, he gathered a few things and than made his way towards the woman he loved. For this situation he was shrouded in his full sith attire, including his mask and ragged robe, as well as the weirdly shaped metal crown on his head. It was a little known thing about the notorious Mindeater, but the artifact on his head was one of the most powerful objects that he possessed, and it was made only to enforce his mental powers.

"Hi."

As always Abyss simply appeared out of nowhere, the cloak of shadows falling apart as he greeted Patrica. He remembered vividly the one time she pulled a gun on him out of surprise, and the time she had done the same to Ignus. If she was adjusted to it now was questionable, but it was still fun every time.

[member="Serenity Loveheart"]

Great. She said into herself. Another training session, so soon after the last one? Perhaps Blonde had gone back on her old philosophy of "show don't tell" teaching, and Serenity had certainly hoped not. Standing up from the personal quarters she had been assigned, she made her way through the Palace, laced with gold, she did however carry her signature gun, making a menacing threat to the various servants tending to the bureaucratic duties of a pregnant woman.

Pressing a button, the electronic doors made a smooth opening and while her eyes were closed she began to speak with a confidence, not realizing there were more than two individuals in the room. When she was called up her, usually it was only Blonde present and nobody else, except possibly a service droid with a drinks tray, though that was not the other individual.

"You still haven't told me how I'm getting paid for murdering those Graug" As she opened her eyes with a grin, before seeing her master; immediately her mood changed, from that of an upbeat child to a confused and obedient servant.

"Oh uh-.. I mean, my Lord, why are you present here..." looking directly onto Blonde with a screwed up face with her hands making a "What?" gesture.

[member="Darth Abyss"] I [member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

The first thing Blonde did was of course grab the shotgun out of the weapon's closet she stood next to. No matter how many times Abyss continued to scare her the end result was usually the same with a gun getting pulled and being pointed at someone. That seemed how most of their meetings opened up these days, why not keep the trend going? The bayonetted double barreled phrik shotgun gleamed in the light and afterwards the woman let out a long sigh of complete frustration and annoyance.

"Seriously that's not funny! $&#%!!" Blonde said as she lowered the weapon into a more relaxed position.

After calming down a bit, the woman pushed the hammers forward to let them sit at ease so she could approach her love. It was then she heard her student's voice and she was about to give her the results of the auction and how it went. But before that went down it seemed there was some information that Serenity wasn't exactly forthcoming with when it came to her relationship with her boyfriend.

"Oh man, for a second I thought she had just called you my lord and acted like a submissive lil punk in front of me. Because if that were the case then I'd have to take this shotgun and start asking a few questions I'm pretty sure no one here wants to answer! Not to mention how that the father of my unborn child might of failed to pass along important information such as taking on my student as his own." Blonde gave her shotgun a firm and joyful pat on its barrels.

"But I don't need to worry about that right? Because surly my student and boyfriend wouldn't intentionally keep me in the dark! Cause that would just be a very very very painful mistake." Blonde was downright scary when she wanted to be.

So with the shotgun still in hand while she had no intention of using it on either of them, it was more of a metaphor that she would lodge her tiny little feet into the collective rectums that were Atton and Serenity. She was an older woman and she had lived far too long, killed way too many people, and been betrayed enough to have to put up with behind the scenes Sith stuff that she had at one point been in charge of destroying and disrupting.

Abyss looked first [member="Serenity Loveheart"], then at [member="Miss Blonde"] and then again back to his apprentice. Yes he knew that she was working for Blonde in some way, but that alone had been enough for him not further investigate into the dealings of his apprentice outside of their training. He trusted Blonde's judgment and Serenity had done well in her position, so he had never really questioned that decision. At least not until now. For someone who made a point of knowing everything he was pretty baffled about this whole situation.

"I ... ahm."

His mouth opened and closed a few times without saying a word before his mind finally kicked in. He wanted to discuss this matter with Patricia on a serious adult level, or whatever they pretended to be an adult level, but he also couldn't be to nice of a person right in front of his apprentice. That would send the wrong message to the young sith. Relationships and such freedoms were something reserved for those strong enough to keep them intact despite being sith. Abyss looked at his apprentice, and collected his focus.

"Wait. One second. Apprentice, once I snap you will only remember what I allow you to."

Abyss snapped with his left hand. The snap had absolutely no real effect, but mentalist was a art so silent that a bit of showmanship was needed to do it properly. Following his words was a blast of dark side energy, a hand that was meant to claw deep into the mind of his apprentice and filter what she saw and heard.

"I am sorry. I always thought she is just another semi important goon to you, and that training her would help you in the long run."

It was the truth. Even if it wasn't very smart in hindsight.

"Certainly not.. miss, nothing like that!" Coming to the ultimate revelation that Abyss and Blonde were.. going out, no less... procreating? A thrill of excitement infused her, and it was just like mother had gotten a new boyfriend, after being left by the man only referred to as "Scum" in the household. Although this was a much more... serious, matter. More importantly... what would come if that child was born? Would they become the ultimate being, to surpass Serenity, possibly even make her jealous?

"Huh?" was all she could get out before being placed in his trance. Her eyes rolled into the back of the head, paying no attention to the conversation that was happening infront of her, well, only paying attention to that which she was told to. Not fully realizing that she was under the influence of him, she started twiddling her thumbs and rocking backwards and forwards on her feet, occasionally blinking erratically for no apparent reason. If it wasn't clear already, it certainly was now.

She hadn't heard of this particular trick before, perhaps it wasn't even a trick in of itself, rather a combination of several, her master had a long list of skills and no doubt he could intertwine them to his own will.

Miss Blonde

If Blonde could raise her eyebrow in skepticism right now it would very much be directed towards Abyss and his excuse. While she certainly trusted him and loved him, she was less than pleased about the entire situation. Her goal was to teach this kid how to be a leader, how to run an empire, and not to be a submissive pawn to a Sith Lord by bending knee and following orders.

"So it seems we are going have a problem. You know I love you, and that I would never try to step on your toes. But the whole Sith thing isn't what I want for my student." Sitting herself down on the surface of her desk she pointed the shotgun over towards Serenity.

"It's a massive conflict of interest and security breach within the criminal underworld. You know better than anyone that it causes loyalty issues and problems that often enough are only solved through violence. And before you say anything otherwise, remember the whole leaving your pregnant girlfriend to go and fight the Sith on Korriban thing? Blonde cocked back the hammers on her shotgun and sadly she might of had to use it after all.

"Yeah still not completely over that yet. Either way while I don't want to force you to give up your apprentice I'd like her to choose where her loyalties lie. I understand that you are a Sith and you have a large influence in the underworld. But I've been doing this long enough to know that every time I've had a Sith working under me they have betrayed me or tried to screw with me in some capacity. Now I have no problem with working with Sith through partnerships, but they tend to do the whole betrayal thing when they think they are just dealing with s crime lord." Blonde then looked over to her love and while she did truly want him to be happy and to not have to give up his student, Blonde knew that her past experiences justified her actions.

So now it was up to Abyss and Serenity, Blonde just wasn't the type of person to hand over a criminal empire over to a philosophy of betrayal and power grabbing. It was pretty counter intuitive to what she was trying to teach serenity in first place.

"You got all that?"

Abyss looked at [member="Serenity Loveheart"] after snapping a second time, again only for the dramatic effect. He had left most of the words spoken by [member="Miss Blonde"] as they were, only altering things that concerned their personal relationship and not the matter at hand. His eyes wandered over the shotgun, and for just a second he considered if he could disarm and knock out Patricia before she could fire a single shell if he took her by surprise. Then he felt a bit of shame, considering that she had their child inside of her, besides the whole love thing. But push a sith into a corner and you might forced the beast within to show.

"There is another way. My apprentice will soon be more than a mere acolyte. He ascend to a true sith is near, and then she can be an ally as well. As for betrayal. I am sure that she is fully aware that an attempt to betray you is an betrayal against me, and she also is aware what sith do with traitors. What I do with traitors."

This was more than a little conflicting. Serenity was his legacy, the thing he would leave behind for the order he had dedicated himself to once he was gone from this world. Blonde was the one he loved, and the only one that had as much of his loyalty than the idea of the sith. In the end it would be up to the girl to decide on which path she would follow.

"Make your decision, Serenity. But pick wisely."

He had called her by her name, instead of apprentice to make it clear that neither way would end with him killing her, even if it would be the right thing to do when faced with a disloyal apprentice.

Possibly in the heat of the moment, or panic, or fear...

"I.. don't want to decide."

She paused, looking to her left to the floor.

"Can I not just be both..? I wouldn't betray either of you... you're like.. the family I never had."

At first, she kept her emotions hidden, however, this was the first time in her life that she felt a genuine attachment to people. Not only with the power of wealth and being the heir to a mega conglomerate, but these were the first two people who had ever shown her emotion, or at the very least, cared for her existence. And then it came flooding out, if you could call it that, as one tear grew to 2, grew to 4, but not quite crying for sadness, but of a sort of joy. If she chose one, she felt like she was doing a dis-service to the other, Blonde was, well, quite literally a mother figure and Abyss... well, he was different. Truth be told, she had never seen him show anything other than hate, but that hate had grew a metaphoric string from him to her.

"I apologize."

Wiping the tears from her face and sniffling her nose.

Miss Blonde

"Sorry kid, its policy." Blonde then wrapped her hand around the wooden grip of the shotgun.

"I'm afraid I simply can not entrust the leadership of the largest criminal empire in the Galaxy to a Sith. It's nothing personal, I just can't allow the threat of Sith power grabs atop that of the normal strife that comes with this job. I'm sure you understand." Getting ready to shoot Serenity, Blonde was going to give her one last chance.

While this was normally a speech she gave to those who were her enemy, she figured the kid could either learn from it by experiencing it first hand. A good teacher never passed up an opportunity to educate.

"Silver or Lead. It's something we have here in the criminal underworld. You remember the ship we stole right? Well when I told you it might net us a hundred mil, I was very much wrong. It sold for one billion two hundred and fifty million. That's right, billion with a B. So that money could theoretically be used to make sure you, your family, and everyone you ever cared about live a nice comfortable life where they'd never have to want for anything ever again." Blonde then let the shotgun dip towards Serenity.

"Or, even just a small fraction of that could be used to ruin their lives. One could I don't know, force a needle into your sister's arm, get her addicted to the finest junk in the Galaxy before hanging her out to dry a broken shell of a human being. Be used to make sure daddy dearest has an accident and can't use his legs anymore, and the funniest thing happens that no healthcare professionals will see him due to a few mystery donations. People you love just start going missing and one by one everything you ever knew or cared about is just a distant memory where that pain of them is all you have left of them." Ghoulish overkill might of been Blonde's mode of expertise, but she honestly didn't enjoy saying these things. She enjoyed serenity.

But with deadly certainty in her voice she said her next words to her in a very precise manner.

"So what will it be? Silver or Lead?" Because the fact of the matter was Blonde had enough credits to bury everyone in the room with them both figuratively and literally.

Abyss acted in a split second, the black figure building up in front of [member="Serenity Loveheart"]. In his right a crimson blade jumped to life, a shield held over his apprentice and not a threat towards [member="Miss Blonde"]. This was about to escalate far beyond the point he had anticipated, and while he would never attack Patricia without a proper reason he would neither allow her to play games with him and his legacy. If she had thought that he would simply let this happen than she had underestimated what his apprentice, his legacy meant to him.

"Put the gun down. Now."

His voice was calm and collected, but in the yellow of his eyes was a sense of danger, something that could snap any second and reveal why and how Abyss had survived as a sith for so long despite most of them being both powerful and unreasonably violent. The red saber rested in front of his body, held in a straight vertical line that allowed both for a quick reaction strike and some defensive maneuvers even it these wouldn't be of much use against her weapon.

"Silver or lead? The last time I asked only the sith dealt in absolutes."

The funny thing was that she hadn't noticed how much alike the sith that she despised was in her behaviour. Forcing a crying girl to make such a decision honestly sounded like him than like her. Sure he knew that she could be absolutely ruthless as well, but trying to play this game like this against a girl that she clearly somewhat cared for and more importantly against him was close to the edge of what he could believe.

"You can have her, but what I taught her will be forever etched into her mind no matter what you tell her. She was chosen to walk upon the path of the sith, exactly like I was."

He lowered his weapon slightly and took a very slow, very careful step forward, extending his left hand towards her. A deep breath later the red blade disappeared again.

"Relax Blonde. Please."

"When I said the family I never had, I was making the implication I hated my real mum and dad." As she wiped the remaining tears from her eyes, completely changing her tone. "But you shouldn't threaten my sister. Nobody. Not even I, get away with that."

"You're both as bad as each other, obviously you both have a vested interest in me living through this, Blonde, honestly, you can leave the company to your unborn child and see how well they can manage accounting for you, and My Lord, I'm the only thing you have left; would you rather not seize such a fantastic opportunity and put both of your masterful minds into one single being? I would be unstoppable, but more importantly, carry on both of your legacies for years to come. I have no intention of doing either of you maltreatment, I just want the best for myself and you two, as you have entrusted me as such."

For once, she actually believed in the words she spoke, something she again, had not done for in a long time. A rich and powerful Force user controlling the strongest conglomerate in the country, who wouldn't want that? Apart from her own motives, she was even working behind the back of both individuals for another organisation.

"So, instead of silver or indeed lead, how about words?"

Miss Blonde

"Abyss, as much as you standing up to me turns me on, and as much as I want to rip your clothes off and $@&# your brains out on my desk. You know I can't back down." Blonde kept her shotgun up and it was clear to her that Serenity had made her decision.

"You've made your choice then. It's nothing personal it's just company policy and I can't go back on it otherwise I look like the crime lord who will sell her empire out to the Sith and I can't have that in these final days of me being in charge." Really it wasn't anything against the kid, these things just didn't mix together.

In the real world you didn't get a fairytale ending where people came to their senses and mommy and daddy made up. In the real world things weren't wrapped up in a nice neat little bow, this was how business was done. And sadly Blonde had to kill the kid now, she knew too much and was now a security risk. So while this would certainly be a rough patch in her relationship with Abyss, it was pretty clear that a junction was not going to be reached. That means Red and Blue were going to be paying the kid a visit really soon. Then they'd have to make a run over to her sister's place to see if she knew anything, it was all a real bloody Pablo Escobar inspired string of killings.

"You know I have to kill her now. I know you're concerned with your legacy and your students but she's my problem and it's your fault for not telling me this in the first place." Setting her weapon aside, Blonde placed the shotgun on her desk and made sure the situation inside the room was calmed just a bit.

It didn't change the fact that Serenity was more than likely going to be gunned down in the hallway, and there was very little chance of her escaping the palace alive.

"If it means anything to you, Serenity. I was really proud of you and I had such high hopes. But in the criminal underworld you don't bend your knee to anyone. Maybe you'll learn that lesson in your next life." Moving to sit behind her desk the woman sat in her comfortable chair and began to go over a few forms.

"Abyss honey the garrison has orders not to fire on you. Serenity I'm afraid you'll be killed before you leave. Now if there's nothing else I wish you good luck. If you have a sudden change of heart is recommend having it before Red and Blue show up." And just like that Blonde wrote the kid off.

It twisted her inside to be completely honest, but she was a business woman and there was simply too much risk to allow these things to progress the way they were. Atton would know that this wasn't coming from a place of hatred for the Sith or any implicit bias she held. She was having a child with a Sith Lord for crying out loud, not to mention all the times she had sold Jedi slaves to Darth Carnifex himself. This was just how things worked.

[member="Serenity Loveheart"] [member="Darth Abyss"]

"Apprentice, it seems to me that fate has given you a final test."

Abyss turned over to [member="Serenity Loveheart"], now that [member="Miss Blonde"] had lowered her weapon. Live as a sith wasn't easy, and it came with many enemies, some of them first appearing as allies. To survive a sith had to understand that trust was dangerous and that no one was beyond betraying you under the right circumstances. It was common knowledge under the assassins that the knife in your back was a greater danger than the blade in your chest.

"Survive and prove that you are no longer an acolyte. The day has come to show if you are sith or not."

Being a sith wasn't about strength alone. It was about the ability to survive, to adapt to the world around them to always come out on top. That philosophy had allowed some sith to become the most powerful figures in history, be it as rulers, warriors, inflators, company owners and pretty much anything else. If Serenity would manage to get through this than she was worthy to ascend, to become more than a simple pawn to him or Blonde, but as a sith in her own right. Sure he would continue to train her from time to tiem, but from there on she would walk down her own path.

"Find a ship, leave this world and hide. I will find you when it is time to continue your training."

Then Abyss turned away from her and towards Blonde. Everything that had to be said had been said. His hand couldn't shield her in this, and it was better is she hurried up before the enemy had time to plan their attack. The second he looked at his girlfriend his expression turned into a cold, emotionless stare. He wasn't really angry at her, it was more a sense of disappointment that she ignored how important this was to him. There had been so many times she broken her self imposed underworld rules when it was helpful on her end, but this time she was absolutely set on following them strictly.

"Everyone else in this galaxy would be dead now. I hope you are happy with yourself."

For just a moment longer Abyss continued to look at her, before shaking his head in frustration and turning around, becoming invisible once he took his first step away from her. Yet instead of leaving quietly he remained at the edge of the room, waiting for her reaction once she thought him gone.

"Alrighty then." withdrawing her light saber and holding it vertically from herself, the blue blade shimmering.

"Anyway Blonde, it would truly be a shame if I injured your unborn child during this little scuffle, wouldn't it? I have no intent on killing you. I never did, and I still respect you for who you are. Who knows, you may even be in cahoots with Abyss given your -- ahem -- position with him. No hard feelings?"

Rather than even attacking the woman, her the sword cut directly down the table, to open some space and possibly even pressure her.

"Although your carelessness is really showing her. For all you know, there could be thousands of people on this planet who would be more than happy to seek revenge for my death, of course, who would care for you if you died? The people who you've paid to do it."

She didn't really mean any of it, her tactic was just to break down her mental resolve given that this would be a prolonged fight.

I [member="Darth Abyss"] I [member="Miss Blonde"] I

Miss Blonde

Atton could be such a drama queen sometimes, and that really upset her. She had helped the man kill imperials, make money, and supported him through thick and thin. And he had done the same for her, she loved him and there was nothing that would change that.

"Abyss, babe I know you're still there. This isn't a little thing I can turn my back on and ignore, you know that." Blonde continued to speak until Serenity butted in with her words of utter nonsense.

A seasoned pro like Blonde wasn't about to get mad when a nobody was trying to talk down to her in her own palace with a garrison of over two thousand droids and four walls covered in snipers and machine gun emplacements. Not to mention the patrols and tanks that waited outside. So there really wasn't a reason to get mad at Serenity.

"The more time you waste here the easier it's gonna be for them to kill you. You should really be running right now. So stop being rude, I'm trying to have a conversation with my boyfriend. WHO GOT ME PREGNANT I MIGHT ADD!!" Blonde tacked that last bit on towards Atton.

"Abyss, baby. You know I love you and respect you, and you know I wouldn't trade you for the world. But she made her choice, and if you really want you can have her with the stipulation of banishment from Nar Shaddaa and Hutt Space. That's the best I can do." Blonde placed her hand on her mask and rubbed the forehead plate.

"All this stress and fighting isn't good for the baby. I'll just find a new successor and as long as she stays away you can do whatever you want." Blonde then sighed and was amazed they were even having this conversation as if she was the bad guy here.

The fact of the matter was that Abyss poached her student without doing any due diligence and expected everything to be alright. As if her underlings would be ok with her handing over the reigns to a young Sith whose master could easily take control through her. Yeah, she was the bad guy in this situation for following policy and not letting an obvious betrayal come in.

"I love you." She said quietly trying to not make it sound like she was being cheesy and somewhat romantic in this trying time.

"I love you too."

The figure of Abyss was once more revealed, standing directly between [member="Miss Blonde"] and [member="Serenity Loveheart"], ready to stop either of them from killing each other should it come to that. His yellow eyes rested on his apprentice, his face showing a hint of disdain about the fact that she had threatened Blonde and was still here. There it was again, her defiance that he had tried to force out of her. She had to learn when to fight and when to run if she wanted to be a sith. Even he himself, Darth Abyss the Mindeater, would back down if he knew that a fight was lost.

"Why are you still here apprentice? If I planned to scrap your remains of the floor then I would have killed you myself."

It was clear that the game was over. All she could do now was survive while Abyss would work out things with Blonde. He had faith and confidence in her skills and abilities, but she still had to much of her old self to make decisions the sith way. Running from the main world of the largest criminal empire would probably teach her how to do it, considering that she had to leave behind her family and home. And the second she would do that, her first set of chains would be broken, she would stand free to walk down deeper into the darkness.

"Your tendency to underestimate and condemn us Sith is almost insulting, especially because you saw first hand what I can do."

The fact that Blonde had some open dislike for the sith never concerned him much, even if it was a insult towards a culture and believe that he gave his live for. But she didn't understood that an apprentice was more to a sith than some tool, despite their methods of training suggesting otherwise. Only those with the potential to one day become greater than their master were picked to be taught, and these individuals were sparse in the galaxy. Losing yet another was simply not happening this time.

"I know what I'm doing obviously.."

Looking behind her for the figure of her Master, but she could not spot it.

"But thanks for the suggestion." Running for the door and on the way out. "See ya soon!" Another chase? This was becoming repetitive of her first encounter with Blonde, in that darn club... whatever its name was. Deciding to be less threatening, and possibly attempt to hide herself from the onslaught of threats she was about to witness, grabbing her communicator out of her pocket and opening an encrypted line with her sister.

"So my former boss -- you know the one who controls the planet -- is planning to have me killed. Anything you can do about that?"

"You're an idiot."

"I know, so about that whole helping me thing... I'm at her Palace"

"Custom's port. 10 minutes. I'll call Mother Dearest, as for a ride I'll see what I can do."

"Love you." It beeped, closing it. Her sister was actually planning on having a recreational day, given there was nothing special in her schedule, she was in a dark and dimly lit alleyway with various gang members, bullying a large Hutt out of his life savings. It wasn't difficult. As the call ended, those around her stared at her with worried eyes, simultaneously exiting it and making a break for the largest port in Nar Shaddaa

Great.. how do you get out of here again? Traversing the massive hallways, crowded with droids, guardsmen, bystanders in general was difficult. If anyone did try to attack her, she would not linger for long, choosing to deflect them and then breaking off again. Combat wasn't something she was interested in, and this was one of the many situations where being nimble was a blessing. As she reached the outside, she stood at a crossroad, but seeing nobody, not even a vehicle in sight was worrying, she would have to resort to running to the port? Not the best of solutions. First stop was home though, collect everything she had and get off this planet, get her revenge at a better time.

Miss Blonde

Removing her mask now that Serenity had stepped out, Blonde revealed her soft and kind face to Abyss. Her large blue eyes looked up at him from her desk and she was understandably upset at the entire situation. Abyss had encroached on not only her life, but their future together in the sense that Serenity was to be her student and not some joint project.

"I'm not condemning the Sith. I've done just as much bad stuff as any other Sith Lord. However you all have condemned yourselves. Through acts of cruelty that extend back thousands of years, the name Sith is tainted and despised across the Galaxy. So how do you think my organization who has been betrayed by Sith multiple times, react to me passing the reigns off to a Sith?" Blonde gestured her hand towards Abyss to infer it wasn't going to be the best reaction.

"It wouldn't be good. So when I say, it's nothing personal. I mean that dear. Serenity just either has to die, or be banished from Hutt Space. Those are the only options now. If she had killed a few innocent people or even had her own sex dungeon those are things I can overlook. But I can't do that here." As she spoke the woman pressed a few buttons on her desk to pull up the holoscreen it projected.

Seeing Serenity on the cameras she had made her way closer to the outside world, she still seemed lost in the building but that wouldn't matter soon.

"Perfect, she doesn't know where she's going. I'll have to hire a cleaning crew to wipe down and sanitize the blood off the floor." Blonde paused for a moment then looked up at Abyss once more.

"No offense." Blonde then pushed a button and soon after a bright light would extend off the roof of the building and quickly cover the palace and surrounding walls in a particle shield that would effectively trap Serenity inside the grounds. Which the shield was made to withstand light orbital bombardment so Blonde was confident it would keep her in.

All along the walls and watchtowers there were droids with weapons of various calibers getting ready to shoot at Serenity once she came out.

"You want to see something cool?" Blonde asked Abyss as she scooted over let Abyss see the screen.

Back outside the War Dogs waited patiently before there was a large creaking noise of a heavy wooden door opening. And from out the side of the temple the droids Red & Blue stepped out with swords drawn, but not only that. Strapped onto Blue's back was a Ysalamir frame creating a ten meter force null bubble which concealed both of them inside it. They had come for Serenity's head and they wouldn't stop until they either had it or they were called off. They'd never stop chasing her, and they'd never quit. They didn't eat, sleep, or drink. They were Blonde's relentless headhunters and they were damn good at their jobs.

Once they had been called out of their hiding hole, the two droids made their way inside and quickly made their way towards serenity using the camera feeds and their maps of the building. Soon they appeared down the hall from her and the two would begin their little talk.

"Many apologies, Lady Serenity. I wish that things were different." Blue said with a courteous little bow.

"NO APOLOGIES FROM ME FLAT CHEST!!! GIVE ME YOUR HEAD!!!" Red screamed out then delighted in mad laughter as he spun his swords and ran one across his face to cause sparks when the metals grated off each other.

"It's your call, dear." Blonde said from within the control room.

"But we both know she can't take Red and Blue, they've killed force masters and go through knights like copy paper."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom