Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Plans - Need some help

I have played around with an idea for quite some time now, trying to get as many opinions and viewpoints as possible on he whole thing, and I finally made a decision:

Abyss interpretation of the sith code revolves mainly around freeing oneself from chains, and he considers the greatest chain his physical body. Now I want to start a arc that will lead to him overcoming his body, by recreating what Nihilus did, just in from of a conscience sith ritual where he will detach his spirit and infuse it into a set of armor. I see this somewhat as his road to master, a final trial before he can rise in the ranks of the real sith lords.

Now you come into play. To do this Abyss is goanna need help, because

a. He doesn't know all skills needed for the ritual.

b. I will sub this development as his armor, so it will be legitimate, and I feel like something like this will need around a 100 posts or even more.

So what do I need exactly:
100+ can be a lot, so I am not goanna make one huge post where all will be happening, but instead break the whole thing up in smaller chunks with different people, so that the workload for those helping me isn't as much.

1. A scholar type, Sith jedi nfu whatever, that will help Abyss uncover the last hints of nihilus and what he left behind, so he can get a grasp of the concept of the transformation. This can include hunting a book, or if you so desire a canon item that you can sub related to nihilus, or any other kind of development you could do with this. Nothing of this is set in stone lol.

2. A alchemist that will help Abyss forge the armor. This can obviously be used as a thread were we both start the creation of a piece of armor or whatever.

3. A sorcerer type, witch or otherwise magically skilled character that will help Abyss with the creation of the ritual itself. This again can be either a thread were both our characters dig through books, or make a expeditions to somewhere etc.

4. Someone who helps him perform the ritual in the end, someone to assist him and guide him trough it. This one is the only one were I have no idea how someone can profit from, and I might end up doing it alone if no one wants to.

Feel free to ask questions, make suggestions etc. Also all of these could be down with more than just one person, so if you want to make a 3 person book hunt or whatever be free to ask right away.

Thanks for your attention.

hmm 1 check, (oh a chance to sub the holocron of Nihlus XD) 2 check, (A chance to use it to forge yours and my own armor as a side bonus) 3/4 check (Could also be used as a way to learn transfer essence in a way)

[member="Darth Abyss"] Pick what you want me to help you with ;)

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Just pick what suits you the most or makes most sense for your character honestly. Or just do all lol.

[member="Darth Mephirium"]

Sounds a bit like selling Abyss soul. Don't think he has problem with that. Pick the one that suits you the most

I feel like doing this so:

1+2 [member="Darth Erebos"] you up for that? I thought 1. makes most sense for both our characters and 2 as a follow up

[member="Nulgath Zardai"] I remember that you posted in the original nihilus transformtion thread that you might help out here as you plan something similar so I guess number 3 (Creating a ritual) would be right for your character?

4 [member="Darth Mephirium"] if you up to it? Probably a thread I could do solo bit I feel like all of these make most sense if a lord his helping Abyss lol.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
[member="Darth Abyss"]
Dax here is more than willing to help seek out the knowledge you desire. Like Nihilus he knows Force Drain and is afflicted by the same hunger. He wants to know more about Nihilus.

Because I don't have that much to do with Abyss right now, I would like to make a new attempt to gather some people for this.

[member="Darth Lykos"] Maybe you are interested in helping Abyss with the alchemy part of forging the armor?

[member="Darth Ophidia"] Talked to you already about a thread for following Nihilus path, but I thought I just throw you in here as well for consistency lol.

[member="Darth Ferox"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Tirdarius"] (Maybe [member="Aria Vale"]) probably not the right job for you, but you are Abyss most powerful somewhat allies together with Lykos and Ophidia, so I thought I just drop you all a tag as well. Sorry for the inconvenience and spam lol.

[member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Darth Ophidia"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Darth Ferox"] | @All the other Darths​

Considering Aria's a Bad Guy™ now, this seems the perfect opportunity. At the moment, I'm busily juggling threads (I swear I'm getting to you for the training thread, sorry sorry) but if you don't mind waiting a bit to start the thread/dealing with my irregular posting then count me in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom