Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Big iron, Little iron

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ

Tag: Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil |
::I'm movin' fast as I can~:: Tayl sighed into the mic as she left cover, Proceeding quickly towards the tower in a low but quick stance.
Once she'd arrived at it's base, It was a simply climb up the ladder from there. Just like the simulations, She took it slow as not to bang her armor or rustle her lekku on the ladder, Which had been tossed over her shoulders for the occasion.

The lookout never saw it coming. He had been secured in Tayl's sudden embrace, Cries muffled by the padded elbow of her flight suit, And heart pierced in a single fluid motion as her butterfly knife slipped between his ribs.
They stayed like that for a short while until the lookout's arms dropped loosely at his sides, And Tayl gently set him down slumped up against the low railing.
Then she picked up his rifle from a nearby chair, Sitting in it backwards to brace the rifle as she set up to target the remaining lookout.
The fireworks were about to start, And she had the high ground this time.

That was, Until a door opened below.

A rodian gunslinger stepped out of the barracks, Drink in hand and oblivious to his surroundings.

✱B O O M✱

One of Tayl's improvised tripwire mines saw to it that the Rodian was properly fried, Blasting little charred pieces from one side of the building over to the other, Along with one or two others close behind, Who made for a fancy new coat of paint inside.

Tayl glanced away from the scope one wide eye, Catching a glimpse of her handiwork. That gave her target, The final lookout, The split second he needed to lookup and see not only the explosion, But Tayl sitting in the next guard tower over.
His rifle had been raised and Tayl locked in his sights just as quickly as Tayl had refocused.

They both took a deep breath, And squeezed the trigger.

::Agh!:: Tayl winced as a high power blaster bolt slide across her left bicep,
Burning a sleek line across her flightsuit and splashing red plasma against the wall behind her.
She immediately threw herself backward, Landing on her back and discarding the rifle, Instead drawing her pistol and locking the tower entrance in her sights.

::Tower across from me, Bearing 310. Waste 'em:: She spoke through grit teeth into the commlink.
Then she took a quick glance at her wound.
Luckily the armorweave had absorbed most of the energy damage, But she could see cauterized skin through her thin flight suit.
Luckily it wasn't her shooting arm, And caused minimal strain regardless.

Rustbuckets will never go out of style.
Leenic immediately shifted to the position Tayl said, sending a blaster round right into the sniper's face. Once the alien crumpled to the ground, Leenic changed position again and blaster two other guards that were standing in confusion. "How bad is it?'" He asked, wincing when another explosion went off. "Like, 'Im gonna die' bad or is it just 'ouch he shot me' bad? Because I can come down there if you need it."

another explosion caused Leenic to divert his attention towards the buildings, blasting two more guards as they ran out. "Not to rush you or anything, but there are gonna be a bunch of guys headed your way soon. I'd suggest you figure out your injury fast."

::I'm fine:: Tayl spat ::Stings is all::

Several explosions went off immediately after, Informing her of the hostile's proximity. Luckily she had Leenic on her side, And no sniper would survive long enough to get in her way again. She'd have to compliment that shot later.

::Moving to engage, Hit anything high caliber enough to knock me out of the sky::

She leapt to her feet, Taking a few steps back and a deep breath. After a running jump, Her jetpack roared to life and quickly saw her to the skies, Hovering over the base as she began to strafe to the side over the courtyard.
Her
Big Iron was pulled from it's holster, Whirring to life as she held down the hammer to activate it's rotary properties.

Almost as soon as her pistol was drawn, It's smart-targeting computer had synced with her HUD and begun highlighting targets below her.
By the time the first streaks of low-powered blaster fire zipped past her, Everyone in her line of sight had a red targeting reticle displayed over their figure, And it was too late.
With but a squeeze of the trigger, A torrent of flaming-orange particle beams exploded from the barrel of her gun, Tearing their way through the skies and raining down like hellfire from the judgement of the very stars themselves.

This torrent corrected it's trajectory with each shot fired and each target felled as it rapidly spat, Killing mercenaries left and right as they left buildings or fled for cover. Only those who evaded her sight and thus her targeting computer survived the onslaught.
The few who took a stand against her were soon cut down for their efforts, The lower powered shots splashing violently but ineffectively against carbon-durasteel plates or the laser reflective beskar helm, Bouncing off to dissipate somewhere in the sky.

This slaughter carried on for nearly a minute until the ammo-counter on her HUD began flashing single digits in red, And she was forced to cease fire as the barrel had begun to glow a hot red.
And so she hovered there, Rotary still spinning and barrel wafting smoke as she turned up her annunciator with a vocal command, To deliver a message to 'Tatooine Red'

<"Tatooine Red. I know you're in there. Come out and surrender, Or I swear by the manda- We will level this compound!">

It was time to finally meet the Quarran face to face.

::Copy.:: Was all Leenic had time to say before Tayl shot up into the air and began to gun down every single soldier in sight. ::Mother of... Consider me happy that your on my team.:: he said over comms.

Then Tayl announced their presence, and Leenic shifted slightly to be in better position.
::Ready when you are.:: He said, still trying to process what had just happened in the compound.

::See? I said I could handle myself:: Tayl stifled a chuckle, Muting her annunciator to keep her comms private in the face of Red's goons.

The scene below her looked pitiful; Thugs of every shape and size scrambling for cover or weapons like ants who's nest had just been stomped. But like all ants, The first instinct was to bite back.

"Red ain't here, Mando!" A quarran shouts as he exits the building. Tayl's gaze snapped onto the quarran like a targeting computer, Hopeful that her mark had arrived. But this wasn't red. More like a green-brown.

Her thrusters began to slowly de-power, Carefully carrying her towards the ground.

<✱Static✱>

"Speak up, Little girl!" The Quarran scoffed, Putting his hands on his hips. Tayl continued to drift until she hit the ground, Quickly fiddling with her helm's controls to un-mute her annunciator.
<"I said; What you mean He ain't here?!"> Tayl growled, Having half a mind to just shoot the insolant quarran if not for the cooldown on her gun.
"I mean he's long gone! Got out when you hunters first got nosey. You ain't the first mando to come through blackspire, Askin' questions! But you're sure as chit the last!"

Tayl squeezed her trigger, But nothing came of it save for the most heartbreaking ✱click✱ she'd ever heard. The Quarran had already tossed back his coat and drawn his own pistols, Leveling one on Tayl before she could do a damn thing.
That pistol roared to life, The end glowing a sickening dark orange before unleashing a twisting, Howling beam; A disruptor.

It struck Tayl's breastplate and she was flung back several feet, Crashing into a series of crates that fell in a mangled pile, As did she.

::✱Static✱::
::✱Static✱::

::That you did, Tayl.:: Leenic laughed. ::Just watch out for wrist rockets and you should be fine!:: He honestly had to admit that the kid was starting to grow on him. Definitely helped that she shared the same type of recklessness that he had when he was around her age. Once the quarran stepped into the center of the compound, Leenic shifted to watch him closely.

He couldn't hear what was being said, but he could sense that Tayl was starting to get aggravated ::Keep it together Tayl, dont loose focus.:: He said over comms, shifting so that his crosshairs rested squarely on the quarran's back. ::Whatever this bastard is saying wont hu-::

Time seemed to slow as he talked. He saw the blasters being drawn, saw Tayl pull the trigger and nothing come out, and then the quarran's blasters hit her chest and send her flying back into the boxes."Tayl!" He shouted, tossing his rifle off to the side before jumping off the side of the cliff. After a few seconds of free-fall, his drew his lightsaber and used his jetpack to land in front of Tayl protectively, igniting the saber to show he wasn't messing around.

"Back. Off." He growled, readying his blade and watching as the quarran's expression went from one of victory to one of fear. "Wh-what in the b-blazes?" The alien stuttered, taking a step back. "Y-your-re th-" "Jedi Mando?" Leenic finished, force-pulling the man close and holding his blade an inch away from his neck. "I was starting to wonder when the would catch on."

The quarran dropped his pistols and held up his hands, quaking in his boots as he eyed the lightsaber. "P-please mister....I-I d-d-dont wan-nt n-n-no tr-trouble with y-you!" He pleaded, closing his eyes. "J-jus l-let me g-go a-a-and we can p-pretend th-this nev-ver happened." Leenic let the alien fall to the floor, deactivating his blade and kicking the pistols away. "Run." He said, and when the quarran did he simply drew his pistol and shot him in the leg. "Tell your damned boss that he screwed with the wrong Mandalorian today, ya hear?"

Once the guard was out of sight, Leenic turned to Tayl and kneeled down, carefully pulling off her helmet to see if she was still alive. "Tayl? Tayl! Eyes up vod!" He said, getting a bacta stim and injecting it into her neck. "You aint dyin on me today."

Last edited:

Music:
What Remains

Tayl lay there motionless behind the rubble as Leenic dropped, Listening to the distorted sounds of Leenic and the Quarran. Were they arguing about something? Some kind of weapon had been drawn, Maybe a big vibro-blade that was humming? It was so hard to tell right now. She tried to say something, But her chest-mic just sparked and crackled when she spoke.
<✱Static✱...>
<✱static>
✱sparks

Looking down, It appeared that her breastplate had been partially disintegrated. A smoldering hole the size of her fist lay right on the center, Still wafting smoke and glowing with dull embers yet to fully cool. It seemed that her carbon-durasteel plates had absorbed most of the damage, Softening the blow but being pierced entirely by the disruptor beam even after dissipating it. Her kinetic-gel flak vest had absorbed the remaining heat and kinetic impact before she was thrown back, Though her flightsuit was just a little singed where the gel was now melted and broken. But, Her chest was still very sore.

Then Leenic appeared, Standing or maybe kneeling over her, Hard to tell through the scoring on her visor. Or maybe it was because everything was spinning right now. By the manda did her brain tail feel sore right now.
"Tayl? Tayl! Eyes up vod!" He said, getting a bacta stim and injecting it into her neck. "You aint dyin on me today."
For the first time since they met, Tayl's face had been revealed. The face of a Twi'lek child, Violet in hue and no more than 15 or 16 in years in age by the look of her, And A pair of weary green eyes slowly looking up at Leenic to complete the image. Maybe she had a killer's mind and a soldier's heart, But this was a child's body she'd been caged in.

When he moved her scarf, She could feel the bacta being injected into her neck right above the "CC-117" operating number tattooed onto her neck, Causing her to flinch and grit her teeth.
Thankfully it brought some pain relief, As whatever damage had been done to her torso was already beginning to heal.

"Not... Not bad... For my first time.. Being shot, huh?" She smiled a little, One little fang slipping through

"Not... Not bad... For my first time.. Being shot, huh?"
"Not at all, kid, not at all." Leenic laughed, lifting Tayl up by the arm and wrapping it over his shoulders to better support her. "Now just hold on, we're getting you out of here." Then he wrapped his arm underneath her armpits and activated his jetpack, carefully lifting up to the top of the canyon. A blaster bold or two from the quarrans down below whizzed by his head, but aside from that the injured men at the bottom gave little resistance to his and Tayl's escape.

Once they reached the top, Leenic moved Tayl over to the speeder and set her down on the back seat.
"Think you'll be able to hold on?" He asked, patting her shoulder. "Because we are gonna need to ride a few clicks before A-10 can come get us. Speaking of which." He stood up, changing the channel on his comms before speaking.

"A-10? A-10, you there?" He asked, pausing a few seconds before he spoke again. "Yeah, yeah buddy Im glad to hear from you too....What? Of course I know King is sitting in the co-pilot seat, I put him there!....No, you cannot kick him out of the seat A-10......It's literally my seat!....Fine, yknow what? We'll finish this later." He paused, glancing back at Tayl. "I need you to come and get me at the rendezvous, hot feet extract....Uh, huh......Ok, see you in 10."

With his conversation over, Leenic walked back to Tayl and climbed up into the driver's seat. "Hold on." He said, revving the bike. "We're gonna be going fast." And with that, Leenic floored it off towards the horizon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom