Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Between Wars and Hard Decisions (Green Jedi/Corellian Confed.)

The droid cocked its head in the direction of the Twi'lek Jedi, its photoreceptors flashing quickly as it scanned its Jedi databanks. It straightened and gave a satisfied nod, stepping aside to let Kaito past.

"Knight Zadria, it is good to see you well. We will allow Counselor Kiyoshi to accompany you into the temple." The tall droid bowed its head and stalked off elsewhere in the hangar. Kaito gave the woman a relieved smile after an exaggerated sigh of relief.

"Thank you Master Jedi, I greatly appreciate your help. Green Jedi security droids are such a pain to deal with..." he paused as if forgetting something important and offered the woman another smile. Twi'lek were rarely not a treat for the eyes, but Zadria in particular...Well he'd most definitely remember her...

"Counselor Kiyoshi of Blue Sector, a pleasure to meet you." The man outstretched his hand to offer a shake.

[member="Cambria Zadira"]

Tatianna Kyp

T
[member="Morteg"]​
eN2Zqew.png
Regardless of how long she waited, she was always curious. Master Morteg hadn't been back in some time. The droid was getting annoying. She could tell her Mother was probably engaged elsewhere. She's spoken of her love of dueling to her dad around the house. She got the picture. The woman was her Mother yes, but Tatianna viewed her also as an insatiable animal obsessed with combat.

As she waited, she wondered what kind of Jedi she would become, if at all...

Green Jedi were a different breed. Something a bit removed from the norm of the code, or so she'd read on the holonet.
Which gave her an idea.

She pulled out her tablet with a grin, and tapped a few keys. Moments later she'd back doored into the Jedi Archives of the building.
Might as well learn what I'm about to step into. What Mom is all about...

Kian chuckled at the words. "I imagine that would be very worrying for a parent of a force sensitive." Kian watched as the Jedi transitioned into a new stance. A low guard....perhaps Niman, though Kian was always hesitant to put much stock in reading too much from an opponent's visual style. Kian fought with a low guard, and Niman was not his preferred fighting style.

Kian was expecting another saber attack, but when Ashani struck with a force pull dragging him toward her saber, Kian was surprised to say the least. Kian, had he anticipated the attack, could have used the force to counter, but the surprise attack had worked. Instead of trying to exert the force back, Kian instead drove himself forward, using the force pull to help speed his dive forward aiming to pass under the blade. Knowing that he was once more exposed, Kian slashed his blade back and behind him to try and counter any attack that might come at his back as he passed under the blade.

Kian came up cautiously with his blade held before him defensively and paced to the right side. "Nice move." Kian said smiling as he paced. Then Ashani asked about family and a part of Kian was unsure of what to say.

"I have a nephew Gnost, my deceased sister's son." Kian said his blade slowly shifting side to side as he spoke. Kian considered if he should say more and decided that he might as well. He'd been a private person when it came to his family, but so many years had passed it became easier to speak about it. "I did not begin as a Jedi, I was a member of the Baran Do on Dorin." Kian began. "I married young, had a wife once, Aria." Kian said pointing his lightsaber toward the ground in a low guard as well.

The force attack and low guard made Kian confident that Ashani had switched to Niman. Decided he wouldn't mind using the force himself, Kian raised his lightsaber for a slash and with the force tugged at Ashani's legs before slashing forward with a cut toward the Jedi's left side.

"She died in childbirth....our son, Plo, survived only three days beyond her." Kian said a hollowness forming in his gut at the mention of his past. "I was in a dark place for a time, I couldn't stay on Dorin. The Jedi gave me meaning and purpose in that dark time."

[member="Ashani Kyp"] | [member="Morteg"] | [member="Cambria Zadira"] | [member="Kaito Kiyoshi"]​

Ashani Kyp

A
[member="Kian Karr"]​

eN2Zqew.png
Niman was versatile enough.

"I am sorry to hear about your loss. I cannot even fathom how that must have felt."

She tripped again, but this time she got her blade in place. As she fell she struck towards where she anticipated Kian would attack. A persons shoulders usually told more than their eyes. The blades crackled and sent sparks flying.

She let the fall take her, rolling across the ground, springing off her shoulder. Now she was behind Kian and reset to her Makashi style.

"Ungh!"

She launched a series of sharp and short stabs towards him.

"Thank you, but it is the past." Kian said contentedly, "we all have one." The roll took Kian by surprise and he spun slashing his blade across behind him as he did in a rather desperate attempt to black the attacks. He was too slow to block the first one fully, and the lowered setting blade scrapped against his side as he pushed it aside. With a sharp hiss of breath through his mask, Kian snapped his blade back defensively and was able to fend off the other jabs from her saber.

Kian, taking a note out of her Niman style, sidestepped and pulled at Ashani with the force, slashing his saber out at the same time, hoping to pull her forward and towards his attacking blade. Kian was impressed with the younger Jedi's fighting style and her ability to transition to different attacking styles seemlessly. That was a skill that often took decades of training to master.

"You fight very well." Kian said, meaning the words.

[member="Ashani Kyp"] | [member="Morteg"] | [member="Tatianna Kyp"] | [member="Cambria Zadira"]​

The droid walked back in with what looked like a white gun with a long cylindrical tube exposed at its rear. The gun was pristine white with some red arubesh across it and was about the size of a holdout pistol. Its rounded edges made it look as non-threatening as possible but the tiniest glint of a needle at the muzzle was more than enough to signify it purpose.

"Alright now dearie," the droid started as it clanked over to her, "Hold out your arm for me."

[member="Tatianna Kyp"]

Yep. Definitely a slick willy politician.

"You are welcome, Counselor Kiyoshi," Cambria said with an incline of her covered head as they walked closer to the entrance.

"Unfortunately in the times we live in, security cannot be taken for granted, especially at a Jedi temple with younglings and padawans about. It is a necessary evil that we have to contend with for peace," she expressed, then paused momentarily as the doors opened leading into the Great Hall.

As the two guests entered, the Jedi Knight pushed back the hood of her cloak over the top of her Twi'lek head gear. Two blue-hued lekku unfolded gracefully from around Cambria's neck and draped back over her shoulders to lay flat along her back.

"I have not been back to Corellia since its rebirth from a certain point of view. The planet has certainly come a long ways since that tragic day it was broken in two... I am curious though as to your relationship with the Green Jedi being that you represent the Blue Sector? You are a ways from home, Counselor, if I remember correctly,"

[member="Kaito Kiyoshi"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom