Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellalika - Master Vote [Masters only]

6 training threads from CIS, 12 personal one, 8 jedi training threads, 3 sith, 5 Inquisition, 4 Atrisian, 2 Fringe

[member="Iella E'ron"] [member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Sochi Ru"] [member="Aika Kawakami"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] Syn @Leori Seltrak [member="Rianna Ordo"] [member="Josiah Denko"] [member="Ilias Nytrau"] Matsu Ike, Tricia and Saki are not needed

This character has done a lot. However, as always I look at four things in a potential master. Creativity. Penmanship. Motivation. Faction-Mindedness.

That said, how many Silver Jedi threads has this character participated in?

Two silver threads, the party and training with Elayne, I am set to do one with Maya to teach her and I am training a padawan. I am in the same boat as knight in more silver jedi threads which I am working on.

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Since Rasu hasn't hit this one yet, I'm gonna take her place with the interrogation.

Why do you think Bellalika should be granted her rank, and why do you think she shouldn't?

[member="Bellalika"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
since I am too lazy to switch accounts

Why do I think Bellalika should be a master?
  • She has gone through a lot, from her first master trying to only get in her pants in the jedi and chasing her off into the arms of the CIS as it was being founded. Her time in the CIS led to some strangeness and she met Ventasia who helped change her perspective in what she was doing. That led to her leaving the CIS under fire and crashing on Atrisia where she was shanghaied into the Inquisition. Then she remained there until the Fringe overtook them and she came back to the jedi to teach and train others. Now she is training one apprentice and working to help out where she can.

Why shouldn't she be a jedi master?
  • Bellalika is young, 15 and already a knight but a talented in her own way using mentalist stealth techniques and some saber skills. Her shortcomings are also that her older sister is a sith master who slept with the woman who changed her life (naughty Ventasia) and an uptight jedi named Serena who renamed herself Je'daii. It is a major thing but considering how young some of the masters have been not always unheard of she has done a great deal of work in which groups she is with and made the trials over and over even getting kicked off the Atrisian tower in the invasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom