Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Belief Is Power

Inqusitorious_Div.png

With newfound power came it's own problems. The wider influence Alina gathered for herself, the more rivals she'd end up getting. Such was the way of the Sith, but it was better to make friends than foes. Or at least begrudging allies. Preferably some with more.. Likeminded thoughts. Only way to really figure that out? Have a conversation or two. She waited for one such individual, hands clasped behind her back. Smile on her face. Dressed in a typical Sith outfit in preparation.

Which meant her lightsaber. Just in case a fight broke out. Hopefully it wouldn't.

Cameron Tyris Cameron Tyris

Dzi5sf_1.png

pagedivider2018.png

The Sith as an organization had become rotten to the core in the eyes of Cameron. Between the frankly insane Brotherhood of the Maw, and the numerous divisions, Cameron had been considering leaving the Sith entirely. He after all wasn't stupid. Indulging in the inner strife of the Sith was not something he particularly enjoyed, and so he wanted to wash his hands of it entirely. Cameron had decided to meet Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru at her request because he wanted allies for himself that he could rely on - because he had a strategy. If he could land himself formidable allies, they might be willing to aid him with his goals of recreating the Sith, so it could rise like a Phoenix from the ashes. Cameron planned to keep the best parts of the Sith, but leave the worst parts behind.

"Hello Alina."

Cameron was clad in a black tunic, black pants, black boots, a black jacket, and black gloves.
pagedivider2018.png

Last edited:

Inqusitorious_Div.png

"Phoenix." Alina dipped her head in greeting, still sporting the kind smile. Patient. Devoid of any real emotion. A face, a front to try and keep things peaceful for the time being. As best as she could anyway. She shifted, taking a seat at a nearby table. Motioning for him to do the same. No point in talking while they were standing. Less likely to draw weapons, at least.

"Shall we get right to the discussion?"

Dzi5sf_1.png

pagedivider2018.png

A curt nod was given by him before he took a seat, and looked at her very seriously. "The Sith as we know them are a broken belief set. Infighting has led to divisions between the Sith. First we have the Brotherhood of the Maw. They are giving the Sith a worse name than we need with the Galaxy at large." He paused. "And causing needless chaos as they do so. Their presence makes it harder for Sith who wish to not be in the limelight to get anything done in private, because they force the galaxy into high alert. After that, we've got the various sub factions of Sith in the Sith Order. If something is not done, the Jedi will take advantage of our divisions, and target us, picking off one group after another, until no Sith remain. I have plans on how to change things, Alina."

He wasn't smiling, as he said that. "But while I have the plans, you have something I lack that will be needed. You have the numerical support needed to carry out my plans." He paused. "And that is why I'm making you an offer. Join me in heralding in an age of the Sith where our current problems will not be an issue. It will require sacrifices on both our parts. For example, until we are better prepared, we will have to forswear going after the Jedi Orders of the Galaxy, or similar Force User Factions. We must work to develop resources, collect planets, relics, weaponry, ships. What we must not do is engage in pointless schisms of the Sith, or feuds of Force Users that hold no merit."
pagedivider2018.png

Inqusitorious_Div.png

"The Inquisitorius already has it's own plan on just how to do that. A lot of the various groups in the Sith have that sole desire. Unite the Sith under themselves. Rule, in whatever way they wish to. Force of personality can only go so far, dear Phoenix." Alina raised a hand, curled her fingers. The Force bent to her will, bringing from a nearby counter one of the silver bottles she often drank from. Bottles of blood to keep the red thirst at bay. She took a small, slow sip, her shining golden eyes passively studying the man across the table.

Then she set down the bottle. Slowly, gently.

"You come to tell me to work for you and make great sacrifices. Why? What are your plans? How will they work? Why must I shed my own blood for you and your ambitions? Do not mistake me. I will unite the Sith and kill those who have abandoned us for their own petty struggles. The Kainite, the Eternals. They are gods among men. How do you plan to kill a god?"

Dzi5sf_1.png

pagedivider2018.png

"First of all my plans do not involve us fighting against the Jedi - not while we are fractured, divided, and splintered." said Cameron. "Our war with the Jedi has caused part of our problem, a waste of resources that we continually expend against them, resources we could focus into getting ourselves stronger as Sith, resources we could use to render the Jedi obsolete, unneeded for the Galaxy at large. My plan is first to organize the Sith, and take care to remove the more problematic elements of the Sith from the Sith Order, if not remove them entirely. We may be Sith, but we do not need to genocide entire planets in order to achieve our goals."

"As to why you will choose to align with me,"
said Cameron as he looked at her. "I've already netted us a source of blasters, and armor, if we can gain access to cloning technology, through negotiations with a third party. A grand army of the Sith, one that will aid us in our long term goals of making the SIth dominant in the galaxy. We do not need to wipe out the Jedi, simply render them inert and harmless to us in the long term. For that very reason, we must take a different approach than our predecessors to facing the Jedi. "

A pause was done by him. "Frankly, I do not care who leads the Sith at this point, so long as the politics cease being a nightmare to deal with." He snarled, as he thought about all the warring Factions, and varying SIth that continually did stupid things. "All the agendas of the various Sith out there, and the constant chaos make it hard to do plans that require any level of publicity. As to how I plan to kill the Kainites and the Eternals, I plan to exploit the "Natural Predators" of the SIth, the Jedi to do the killing for us. And while they are busy having their kicks from duking it out with the Kainites and the Eternals, we will work to expand our reach."

"I do not intend to lead the Sith, I never have. The infighting however, is disrupting my long term goals, as is the fact there are multiple factions of Sith out there."

He sighed, as he looked at her. He then took out a bottle of Energex he had purchased - blueberry mango flavored, and took a sip. "In the long run, I planned on taking a page from the book of an ancient Sith I did research on, to help us render the Jedi obsolete. However, before we can begin the age of Sith Prosperity, we must remove the problematic elements from the Sith. And that is why I'll need your help. I may have the ideas, and the material resources needed to carry said ideas out, but I do not have the resources in the form of actual soldiers. This is where you come in."

pagedivider2018.png

Inqusitorious_Div.png

"You've netted yourself such supplies. I've agreed to nothing. The Inquisitorius is already well set with our supplies. We've even netted ourselves a planet of our own. Our own base to continue to train our troops. The most you've offered is some belief that you will lead the Sith to an age of prosperity. A dream, for sure. The Galaxy knows the tyranny of the Sith. They know the cruelty, and they won't soon forget. You want to leave the Kainite's and Eternals to the mercy of the Jedi? Why do you think those two groups haven't bothered with the Maw?"

Another calm sip of the blood, but now her smile had faded.

"You're right that the Sith do not need to genocide or wage their blind war against the Jedi simply to kill them. But if you can't see how the Maw can be used, your plans will amount to nothing. You want to just bring the Jedi to their doorstep and hope those beings closest to what people consider gods don't find out? No, dear Phoenix. We're in a unique time. The Kainites, the Tsis'kal, the Eternals. They, for all their differences, are working together. I'm sure they're plotting to overthrow one another and claim the seat of Emperor for themselves, but that's fine. Use those resources you've got to strength the Sith. Bide your time. Take advantage of their hate for each other to build under their very noses."

Dzi5sf_1.png

pagedivider2018.png

She was right, the Galaxy did know the Tyrranny the Sith normally presented. Was his dream of the sith being respected and trusted by the galaxy at large a fantasy that wouldn't happen? Cameron didn't know if he was being honest. Still he had many projects that he planned to complete, such as a Sithspawn that would be usable as a farm animal. There was a reason for that, specifically Cameron hated Bantha Meat. As such, he planned to replace it as soon as he could with something that was even more delicious. "I already know the Jedi are at war with the Maw, and will be focusing their efforts on eliminating the Maw from the galaxy at large. You are right, I should take advantage of the hate the Kainites and the Eternals possess for one another." He paused, as he thought of something. He did have a project that he needed to check on, a project that would allow him to start his plans for the galaxy at large. "In a few weeks, I would like for us to meet again. I should have something new created, something that will be impressive." He smiled, as he looked at her for a moment. "I thought a lot about Sith Spawn - and how many are just used for combat. We're just scratching the surface of what could be done with the ability to make pretty much any creature. When I meet you again in a couple of weeks, I'd like to bring you an example if you're okay with that."

Cameron sighed, as he checked his comms. "I've got to be going, sadly. But I'd love for us to meet, and chat again." He then stood, and prepared to make his exit.

pagedivider2018.png

Inqusitorious_Div.png

Alina raised a brow curiously, but she offered a simple nod. "Don't let me keep you, then. I look forward to see what you come up with to help push the Sith forward." The Sangnir stayed where she sat, offering the smallest of waves as the man turned to leave.

"The order needs all the strength it can get."

Dzi5sf_1.png

pagedivider2018.png

"Yes, the order does need all the strength it can get," Cameron lied, as he looked at her. He didn't plan on strengthening the order. Really, it would be easier to burn all the Sith Organizations, and start fresh in his mind. They all had too much baggage attached to them, a problem he was not sure how he would resolve, short of burning them all. He sighed. Really he didn't want to burn all the various Sith Organizations. Yet if he was to achieve his goals, what choice did he have? Their politics, strife, and infighting would inevitably involve him. Something he actually despised. With that in mind, Cameron made his way to his shuttle, and left to his ship.

pagedivider2018.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom