Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Being Bullied? Do Something

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're on your hobby horse about this. You've mounted your white charger and are steaming in to defeat staff conspiracies and coverups of tyranny.

The problem is that in doing so you've managed to make yourself even more of a bully and unpleasant than even Tyrin could manage.

This is locked, and if you continue to be an ass you will be suspended.

There are ways of doing things. Ways of getting your point across without being a jerk. This thread is not how it's done.

You have a history with bullying. That's terrible, and I feel for you, as it was a problem I had some issues with when I was at school, but do you not see the irony of this thread? Can you not see how this makes you look?

Tyrin has been warned, and if he does it again I will suspend him from his position until [member="Kyra Sol"] judges he is fit to return. But one snide remark, however rude, does not deserve a crusade. After all, is that not bullying itself?

We tried to settle this in private, but since you insisted on bringing it into the open, then this is how it must be.

If you do not like how we do things here, you are welcome to leave. Overall, I think most members here would agree we've been almost universally fair and just in our dealings. I'm sorry if you felt otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom