Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Being a Neutral Faction - Advantages and Challenges

Another point I should mention...

Having more factions all trying to rebuild the Sith Empire, as you stated @[member="Circe Savan"] on Skype as a bad thing, I find to be good. It causes for great story. Watch, I bet they will merge eventually, putting aside any or all differences to make a new, large Sith Empire.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Pro Con. A great way to look at anything. And truthfully, with all the writers around this forum I highly doubt anything will stay in one place for long. I think one day even the status quo of the genre will get challenged and we'll see the return of the Jedi Empires too. Every day is new. Should be fun. :D

@[member="The Burned Man"]
I understand what you are saying friend, but that's the problem with the Sith. Hubris thrives in their society, very few of then are willing to admit inferiority to another Sith and are willing to fight for their pride and ambition. The path of the Sith can only be accomplished by someone able to dominate the others through power and fear and their are too many writers who are not willing to admit that or be dominated, as is to do with their pride. Humanity is destructive, Sith are destructive, they live and breath the chaos of the galaxy. There is no way their can be proper leadership in the Sith as that is harmony, that is simply not the way the Sith. The Sith always have a predestined location, there is no way to escape it for the True Sith, and only true Sith can lead the others. It's inevitable for the Sith.

I'm not saying this as fact, but this is just my two cents. :)
Anyone can feel free to take a stab at this. I love a good debate! ^^

Can't seen to switch accounts right now but I'm pretty confident that when the one Sith go live in a few months that the republic will be willing to give up turf. Haven't spoken to other leaders abut it but I see it as being well received.

Rebellious Vanguard
@[member="Astrian Callus"] strikes a point....or two. Sith are always destined for infighting, but it's what makes them such an interesting faction to be a part of. You have to be, literally, willing to kill to prove your dominance over others. Only then, can you assert yourself as leader. That said..

I feel the Fringe are a perfect fit for the primary dark faction on the board. I mean, who's going to challenge them? No one. Unless, of course, one of them splits off.

The point it, in a galaxy like this one is set in, so many neutral factions is un-realistic, Most would would be forced to join a side, one way or another. Regardless, unless someone creates another dark faction and is willing to submit or hide until Fringe implodes (which I'm not sure they will. As far as I know, they're solid) this is as it will be. Everyone, essentially, aiming for Fringe or Republic. That said.....
Ready! Aim! WAR!

5am rant, over.

Your friendly Neighborhood Ventress,
-Taryn

@[member="Ventasia Terana"]

The Fringe isn't exactly a Dark Side faction. There are a lot of Grey and Light Side Force Users who are active parts of the Fringe as well. Hence the Fringe being defined as a neutral faction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom