Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Behind Closed Doors

Three figures trekked across the broken soil of Serroco, two Mandalorians and a Droid. They walked without talking for some time, the only sound being the heavy footsteps from Caesar. The trio walked against the harsh winds of the ruined planet as they approached Gon Fol's Mandalorian cruiser.
"Are we really gonna follow that data chip?" Salk Vahl asked as the ramp extended and the door opened to the ship.
Gon nodded his head,
"I reckon it's a good idea. Though, there is one thing off about that Dragon."
"What do you mean, Captain?" Caesar spoke slowly as the trio milled about the inside of the ship.
"Just how old is he? The way he spoke about everything... It's like he's ancient. And then the ship. I just have a bad feeling about all of this." Gon sat down in the pilot's seat and sighed.
"I told you that this job was stupid. And now we're in a stupid spot..." Salk sighed, "We should have never gone into business with those Inquisitors."
"We should have completed the job. But the Captain was too scared." Caesar laughs mechanically.
Gon Fol shakes his head slowly,
"No, it was about honor. I couldn't honorably sneak attack another Mandalorian. It's not right."
"What about our business on Tatooine? We still need to end all of that bad blood." Salk asked as she sat in the co-pilot's seat.
"Ah yes... The warring desert towns that love us so much." Caesar laughed again.
"My brother and sister are there too..."
"Plus a whole lot of people who want me dead."
"Well that's your own fault. Carrying around that knockoff Darksaber draws unwanted attention." Salk chuckled.
"It's n-" He sighed loudly, "Just prepare for takeoff."

On the desert planet of Tatooine in the town of Mos Fantu, a crime syndicate rules with absolute power. The Daimyo of Mos Fantu, Zi-Tal Khan, sits in a large chamber with his Personal Guard seated around him. Khan, or 'Boss' as he was sometimes called was a large Devaronian monster.
He looked around at his guards and grinned, "Any news..?"
"Those bastards from Mos Tobba keep coming closer and closer to our town. They don't respect the claim to your territory, my Lord." Disla Koth, a stoic Zabrak woman spoke and nodded her head slowly.
"And Gon Fol is still out there. He gave us the slip last time but we'll get him next time." Myoh Fenk, a tall Codru-Ji woman, said with mild irritation as she crossed both sets of her arms.
Khan nodded his head,
"Gon... He'll have to come back here." He glanced at the two Mandalorians in his service, Vrok and Sarn Vahl, "Little Salk feels she must rescue her dear brother and sister from my cruel grasp." He laughed and took a drink from his goblet.
"And we have no intention to abandon you, my Lord." Vrok spoke matter-of-factly.
"Yeah, that's right." Sarn lied.
Khan grinned widely,
"If I can win that Darksaber from Gon... Oh! It'll drive the Daimyo of Mos Tobba crazy!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom