Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Beginnings-[HS-Ask to Join]

"With the ideal that many personalities can co-exist under a banner as one is very admirable Darth Megarea . Each one of you...Myself included..Has something unique to bring to the table. If it is inevitable that you...(He would cut a sharp glare at Darth Vastitas Darth Vastitas ) Or anyone else would deem conflict within as a necessity...Then perhaps this is not the right place for you to be. However, I can surely understand why you would think this way as this gentleman has already stated. (As he would then nod to Darth Centax Darth Centax ). I will not mention my accolades or any further details for an impressive show, but I will stay and acknowledge what we are trying to see and build here. The fight....Take the fight to those that really deserve it..And restore glory to the Sith as it once was." Arcubis would speak aloud while standing up from his table in the corner. He knew there was a lot to cover, and his intention was to make it clear that he agrees with Megarea. He was ready for a change...Of course..There were personal reasons behind turning a new page in his personal life. He would then slowly take his seat before looking back over his shoulder yet again to take note of the woman that was no longer there.

Atramilitis

A
The meat of the discussion was beginning to come out. What the true plans for the future were and why they would succeed where others had not. Atramilitis taught him much of the history of the galaxy. Of the battle between light and dark. She preferred the Rule of Two Sith. The legacy of Darth Bane nearly seen to fruition by Darth Sidious. It was Master’s opinion that if Sidious had chosen an apprentice to take his place instead of the most powerful being he felt he could control that the galaxy might still be under Sith control. But Sidious could have been an example of a One Sith instead of the Rule of Two.

Darth Krayt did have his own Empire, but it eventually fell. And not just because of the forces of light. His own people worked against him at times as well. Now this woman Megarea wanted to be the next One Sith. The top of the pyramid for her High Sith. That was an admirable position. And one it seemed others were willing to hand over. Centax with his long title seemed willing to allow Megarea take the reins of this High Sith and command her armies. Atra chuckled a bit under his breath as the large lizard man Sith pointed out that as of now there were no armies to be leading.

Atramilitis was listening closely to Sith that have held rank. They seemed willing to follow Megarea. The Togrutan was not here to validate the leadership of a person. He was looking for a new place of learning. If Megarea was going to keep her word and stop infighting within the High Sith it would be a good place to expand upon the minimal teachings of his master. But who should he target to begin those teachings? Darth Megarea it seems would hold the most power, but did that make her the most powerful? Would she have time to actually teach or would she just use Atramilitis’ skills like Sidious did his apprentices? Should he allow Darth Centax Darth Centax , Darth Hellique II Darth Hellique II or Arcubis Kornelius Arcubis Kornelius help begin his ascent? Time would tell. For now Atra would sit quietly unless asked for his opinion and gather information.

Darth Megarea Surea Surea Terraxia Terraxia Valen Natoadia Tes'Reya Hedroke Tes'Reya Hedroke Darth Vastitas Darth Vastitas

Tag: Arcubis Kornelius Arcubis Kornelius | Terraxia Terraxia | Atramilitis | Surea Surea | Valen | Darth Megarea | Darth Hellique II Darth Hellique II | Natoadia | Tes'Reya Hedroke Tes'Reya Hedroke | Darth Vastitas Darth Vastitas

After Keth's creation of a new shadow, who Taresa now served was open to debate, more so with this new proclamation from the one sith's general. Both knew who really called the shots, and he wasn't in the room. The assassin that had tasted the wine previously felt a swell of spite on the palette at being forced to talk at all.

There was bitterness as the Kae-bane acknowledged her role of mediator for the Knight, and stepped forward. Centax wouldn't give the Sith Lord the pleasure of an answer, so it fell to her. She produced a hologram projector and placed it on the floor, one of many such gadgets the assassin had across her reflective armor. An acolyte's skills were supplemented by technology, because they still had not progressed or been trained further than her assigned duty. Which believe me was part of the spite.

What did it show? Several thousand former One Sith troopers cloned from some of the finest volunteers in the galaxy once upon a time, some of the Vong in the Khagnate's number, a few of the hive forces to not give too much away because there were many creations. There were others unmentioned, that were held back. Vong biot creations, sithwatch infiltrators, alchemized monsters, AI's, and of course assassins. After so many years of work building in the shadows, "there is the beginnings of your army," Tools as needed, Judgement spoke because Centax would just look through the Sith Lord like he wasn't there. She had to speak rather than let this first meeting turn into the next Kaggath.

Judgement turned off the projector, and like the reflective suit she wore, blended back into the shadows. The ever bane of the Kae bloodline, replaced by a specter on Tython, and now playing the role of mediator, the galaxy had an interesting dark twisted sense of irony of late.

Last edited:

"You have lofty ambitions and a strained sense of importance," he said, not taking his eyes from the woman, Darth Megarea.

The rest were of little import or consequence, at least to him. Weak, young, however one wanted to refer to them. They were beneath his station and not the reason for their being there. Even the one who stood up and spoke of the code was to young to understand how little the code would keep the Sith in line. The code existed for ages beyond ages, and throughout those ages the Sith had warred with each other as much as they'd warred with the Jedi or other powers. The code, no matter how much it was the focus, he knew, would not keep Sith in line that desired power above all else. No, the only way to do that was, well, there was only one way he knew.

Others made their pledges, swearing fealty to this woman without, likely, even knowing who she was. Blind faith given at the drop of a hat was a faith that could be easily shaken. What had she done besides say a few well-meaning words? Built this place? It was not so hard to build a shelter in the middle of nowhere and then call people there. It was not so hard to have a vision of the future and a desire to make it so. All Sith had visions of the future they wanted to see.

He was not convinced.

And he never flinched, even as she'd walked towards him and others moved to stand behind her. Fear was a powerful tool, but it was not one in his arsenal. He felt nothing. No, the man known as Vastitas only ever tapped into the pure, raw power of the Force to do whatever he needed done. Light or dark did not matter. Both were tools to be utilized, and a Sith should not be restrained. He showed nothing to them save determination to stand his ground.

"Why should we follow you? Who are you to declare yourself over all Sith? What strength do you possess to make it so? You may think my questions rude but they are of import. You see, the only way to pacify a Sith is to overpower them. Once that power falters, everything will crumble around you. Much as a child falls to the whims of its parents, only to rebel when they grow older, Sith will not follow someone who cannot defeat all challengers for long. And defeat of those challengers must end in death.

"Are you capable of this? Are you prepared to slaughter even your own if they stand in the way? Do you have the skill to slaughter all the Sith in the galaxy if they should turn on you, as they will? No matter what laws you put in place, it will happen. Are you prepared for it?"

He reached his mind to hers, not intrusive, but to challenge.

If you think you are, prove it. Right here, right now. No arenas. Open combat. Attack, Megarea. Attack or I will destroy you myself.

Valen | Surea Surea | Atramilitis | Terraxia Terraxia | Darth Hellique II Darth Hellique II | Arcubis Kornelius Arcubis Kornelius | Natoadia | Tes'Reya Hedroke Tes'Reya Hedroke | Darth Centax Darth Centax

-- sips on a glass of Green Milk; watching and listening to the obviously superior Lords. I've never seen so many assembled in the same room as I had been sequestered to an ascetic Sith monastery for most of my apprenticeship

Centax nodded to Darth Terraxia and Darth Megarea, as well as any others that had come inside to gain further knowledge....

"I am Darth Centax. General of the One Sith, Shaper Khan of the Khaganate, and voice for the Supreme Overlord of the Yuuzhan Vong."

-- reciprocates the gesture, dipping my head lower, a deeper nod to the Master level Sith warrior

"The old ways died because those within power failed to act,"

Failed to act or acted like fools. Same difference.

One of the other more powerful Sith Lords (which is most of the people here compared to me) asks some hard questions and brings up some good points.
"Why should we care about the fate of the Sith?" [Darth Vastitas] asked..."What will doing this now do that hasn't already been done? The words you say have been uttered by many and lead to nothing but failure."

"When Sith band together in great numbers it only leads to internal strife and ruin due to power struggles and uncontrolled egos. How will any of you," he indicated them all with a wave of his hand, "be any different?"

Darth Megarea answers back with reason and wisdom, but in the end, she is a Sith Lord.
"Stand by my side as we face the threats of the galaxy, and I will give you an Empire. Should any of you think yourselves better suited to the task, I implore you...try."

Darth Centax has a reply of his own; his words are equally resonating and powerful, but at the end, it's completely not what I had expected...
"I will lead your armies as your right hand."

Darth Sabbat bids retorts at Centax...
"..."The man is leading armies, when only academies were mentioned. It sounds like somebody has jumped the proverbial blaster..."

However, the fearsome beast-sith pledges to Darth Megarea...
...then you know just how powerful knowledge can be. And I will give it all. Free of half-truths and most certainly free of secrets. I am cut from a different cloth than most Sith. Are you?"

--looks back...cut from a different cloth? That thing looks like it was birthed from the stuff of nightmares. I like him.

Another man I don't know speaks up; a few are either silent or still on the fence. Then Vastitas has another loaded -- and necessary -- exchange with Megarea.

"You have lofty ambitions and a strained sense of importance...Why should we follow you? Who are you to declare yourself over all Sith? ...Do you have the skill to slaughter all the Sith in the galaxy if they should turn on you, as they will? No matter what laws you put in place, it will happen. Are you prepared for it?"

-- still sipping on Green Milk, watches and listens --

Last edited:
Destitute Femme Fatale
Her eyes scanned the area from the corner. She was intrigued by the valid points of many other Sith or former Sith. They all knew the risks to be had as well as the glory at hand for the supposed future. Tes herself was curious but she had many personal itches to scratch. But this..Could this be the future? A home. Some place that she could thrive and her potential be realized? After her failure to understand Pahul Vitorbreeze Pahul Vitorbreeze point of view and leaving Corellia, she was an ex corellian without a home. And somewhere deep inside...It tore at her soul..ever so slowly. Her treehouse on Loronar held a special place for her as it was built from nothing. And her companion, CeeTee would love an open dwelling to freely roam about. Perhaps Darth Megarea was on to something truly unique. Feeling the presence of so many others made her nervous and eager to develop a bravado of her own. After all..It was in her craved nature to do such things. But she would resist the urge to talk about her skills aloud and simply state, " Hail the New High Sith! I shall pledge my allegiance!" A moment after her decision to go this route she knew the development of bonds between new and true brothers and sisters would be most essential. But she had to be ready and willing to handle any challenges that would come her way..even if it came in the form of malice or jealousy.

Tag: Darth Megarea Terraxia Terraxia Darth Hellique II Darth Hellique II Darth Centax Darth Centax Darth Vastitas Darth Vastitas Taresa Kae Taresa Kae Atramilitis (and all others I may have missed xD)

Darth Megarea

D

Megarea nodded her head to those that pledged themselves to the new cause, to the High Sith. Some were silent, and in their own way, this was an acknowledgment, or at least not disagreement, of what was progressing here. Her eyes travelled across the gathering, taking it all in, and living within the moment of exaltation she felt. Things were moving forward, and she could feel the first steps begin to be taken on the path. The High Sith would be more than just a dream. They could be reality.

She finally turned her gaze back to Darth Vastitas Darth Vastitas and his continued resistance. It was understandable, and perhaps even admirable in a different circumstance. But here and now, his aggressive posturing was a hinderance, and an annoyance that Megarea was sorely tempted to end. But by her own words, simply cutting the Sith down would go against the tenets of the High Sith. As well, it would be a waste of potential. The High Sith would need all the powerful warriors they could muster for the trials that were yet to come. Before things progressed much further, there would be need to be battles waged, and to waste potential warriors for those battles before they even began...

It was foolish. It was one of the reasons Megarea desired to change the ways of the Sith.

"Perhaps I do think too highly of myself...but is that not the right of the Sith? We are beyond the average being in this galaxy. Within ourselves exists the power to level cities. In our grasp the fate of planets hang in the balance. With this power, why should I not have lofty ambitions." Folding her arms behind her back, the black robes ruffling with the motion, Megarea stared Vastitas down as she began to speak once again. She was going to have to be painfully clear with this one.

"I claim the right to rule, not because of blind arrogance or foolish whims, but because I have a vision for our future. The very fact that while the Sith of this galaxy continue to bicker and squabble, to fight among themselves in feuds that cost us everything and our enemies nothing, I seek to build a future for us. While the rest of our kind are dragged into wars of unending ferocity, and a galaxy set out to exterminate them, I seek to build for us a bastion of order. While others seek to establish the permanent hegemony of themselves, I seek to craft a legacy. A legacy that will pass down in succession, from one worthy successor to another. This legacy shall begin with me, but it will not end with me. I shall rule the High Sith so that I may create the foundation for an empire that will last lifetimes beyond my own passing. I claim the right to rule because I am not thinking only of what is in the present, but what must be for the future to thrive."

A frown crossed her face at the second part of the Sith Lords question, though she pressed on with her explanation. "Should any refuse to bend the knee to me, to the High Sith, they will become my enemy. Should they be my enemy, they will fall to my blade. They will be crushed under the foot of our future armies. Their worlds will be leveled from orbit by our future armadas. I have the might, the knowledge, and the training to secure my throne against any who would challenge my right to it. I have the determination to unite the Sith under my banner and the future of the High Sith. And I have the resolve to break those who do not see the necessity of our future."

As she finished speaking, she felt the connection the Sith Lord was trying to make with her mind. Mental barriers were always in place around her thoughts, but she allowed the smallest sliver of the other Sith's mind to enter her own, enough to understand his thoughts. She sighed, though those present likely thought she was merely annoyed having to explain herself. "You think in antiquated ways, Sith. You have sensed my power, and I have sensed yours. We both have an understanding of the other. You would risk throwing your life away to simply try and prove a point, and for what. To show that you are stronger, and that I am weak? Perhaps that would be a worthwhile endeavor, but it would be wasteful. My strength is manifest, as is yours. In such a battle to prove dominance, only one may walk away alive. Should I win, I would lose the potential support of a powerful weapon, a useful ally. For the wars that are to come, the High Sith need every able body to stand against the tide of destruction that shall come our way. To toss your life away would be a travesty."

A smile spread slowly across Megarea's face as she stared into the Sith Lord's eyes. "The future of the Sith is too important to throw our lives away for the petty ways of the past. Stand by my side, and we can destroy our foes in the present, to create a more powerful, dominant Sith future."

Terraxia Terraxia Darth Hellique II Darth Hellique II Darth Centax Darth Centax Taresa Kae Taresa Kae Atramilitis Tes'Reya Hedroke Tes'Reya Hedroke Arcubis Kornelius Arcubis Kornelius Valen Surea Surea Natoadia @

It was an interesting decision she made in response to his challenge. Not one he had expected, so he took a moment to process it. He had, of course, been prepared to attack her just as he'd said. It would not have bothered him to kill her there and prove that she didn't have what it takes to lead. Few actually did. But, it seemed, she did have some skill for it, as she analyzed the situation and determined that the best response was to speak rather than to attack. What she said intrigued him, and managed to persuade him that attacking her was not necessary under the circumstances.

He remained at ease, or as at ease as he had been, and nodded his head.

"I concede your point, but will not swear fealty," he said, not taking his eyes from her. "I shall assist you in your endeavor, however. Any foe of yours shall be a foe of mine."

Bending the knee to anyone was not something he could ever bring himself to do. He'd been subjugated most of his life by a cult, left with no outside contact, and forced to live as though he would always be alone. The concept of again being subject to another was not something he would abide. No one would ever command him so long as he lived. No one other than himself. But that didn't mean he wouldn't offer his services when he found a cause and a person worthy of it. This Megarea seemed to fit the bill, and it would offer him a stableness he did not otherwise have.

Provided she accepted his offer, of course.

Darth Megarea | Darth Hellique II Darth Hellique II | Tes'Reya Hedroke Tes'Reya Hedroke | Terraxia Terraxia | Darth Centax Darth Centax | Taresa Kae Taresa Kae | Arcubis Kornelius Arcubis Kornelius | Valen | Surea Surea

Atramilitis

A
This seemed to be an angry group, Atramilitis thought to himself as they continued to jostle for positions. That was a good thing. Anger was one of the building blocks of the Dark Side. It was what thrived within himself that convinced his former Master he was worthy of her knowledge. But there seemed to be almost too much pride. Questions of an army brought a sharp tongued remark, claims of leadership by the woman who had put all this together was answered by threat and challenge. This was the way of the Sith. Something that Atra had been warned against by his mentor. Things that blow apart an organization from the inside.

Then from the challenge of one came the pledge of another. This was an unexpected turn, one Atramilitis was curious if it would catch on among the others. Pride kept many of them from doing anything more than pledging their support. Their thought likely recognizing that as it was Megarea had brought them all here. It would be in no one’s interested to have a all out melee to determine who would lead. They could bide their time until they found the weakness in their leader.

That held no interest for Atramilitis. He would rule when his time came. It would be very short if he took it by force and left many underlings with the same ideas in their heads. He would learn from these powerful beings. He would figure out how to bend the Force to his will. And when the time was right the galaxy would know he was the one to lead them. Perhaps that time would not come. Perhaps that was not Atra’s destiny. But following Darth Megarea, for the moment at least, seemed the best path forward.

The Togruta stepped forward, right beside Tes'Reya Hedroke, who just before Darth Vastitas had offered his assistance, had been much more enthusiastic with her support. He lowered the cowl of his robes and glared at Vatitas before turning to face Megarea. He gave a smirk and took a knee. “I, Atramilitis, offer my allegiance to Darth Megarea and the High Sith. But it does not come without strings. Your words strike at something I was told to seek out. But you will need build the ranks of loyal High Sith. Teach them in your own manner. I may not be a young soul, but I am raw in my powers. I require guidance. I ask you to assign me a teacher, so that I might serve the High Sith to reach the heights few Sith have known before, and better yet keep an iron grip upon the galaxy once we’ve captured it.”

Darth Megarea | Surea Surea | Valen | Terraxia Terraxia | Natoadia | Tes'Reya Hedroke Tes'Reya Hedroke | Darth Vastitas Darth Vastitas | Darth Centax Darth Centax | Darth Hellique II Darth Hellique II | Arcubis Kornelius Arcubis Kornelius

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom