Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Beginning a character

Hello hello!

Just wanted to put my foot in the door. I've recently just joined this forum and I want to begin writing some stories and find some partners for this character as I try to develop the path in which I want to take her story. Moreover, for a brief description, she is a mercenary scientist, and if the pay is good enough she can also do piloting jobs for characters. Although, primarily she is more in tune with being a scientist for hire with a specialty in robotics and biology, and in part bio-engineering - and has quite the love for exploring areas.

Although I would also like to extend a hand to anyone who would want to
  • Bounty hunter: I'm sure as a character, she has pissed some people off as she has quite a nose for getting herself into trouble with people, due to her love for exploring and especially exploring what's not hers to enter.
  • Team up: If you can think of a 'Mission' or 'Job' she could definitely enjoy a new pal.
  • Train her force sensitivity: The more simple one, she is simply force sensitive so, therefore, gaining a new master would be quite fun.

Hey there, Rul is into bio manipulation and droids so there's some common ground we could work with, otherwise he's open to do pretty much anything as long as there's a gain for him

Plus he's a sith in training if you want to work with some dark force users :)

Perhaps a bit...unconventional, but Kyyrk is attempting to (re)learn the Force himself. I could see the two teaming up over a common goal of knowledge...

EDIT: Reading your sales pitch a little closer, I realize that Jaya may also take an interest in Kyyrk as he's effectively the first member of a brand new species. Could also swing that angle if you'd be interested.

Jaya Serrala Jaya Serrala

Last edited:

Jane lovett

J
Jaya Serrala Jaya Serrala
I know I'm a little late but Jane would be willing to help train you in the force if you want a more darkside approach to using the force

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom