Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Before you press that Report button...

Hello Chaos,

Just tossing out this general reminder that if there is a concern or issue with another writer, please talk to each other first before reporting it.

The RPJ's are here to be the last and final call if all means of attempting to find a resolution through a conversation with another writer are exhausted. A quick and courteous conversation via PM may settle any questions or concerns you might have off the bat to get you back into the RP game!

Coren Starchaser said:
I'm from America. The only talking we need to do to other people is through a lawyer when we take them to court to sue them for all their worth because they looked at us wrong.
Wait our countrymen talk? Most of just shoot you dead because they thought they were being threatened by you. Then act complete justified and morally upstanding because of it.

I get it, I get it.

Poking fun at America is pretty easy.

But with all the issues on the recent months all over the country, how bout we lay off the killing and suing stuff. There's hundreds of people on this board, and you don't know if they've personally been affected.

panic-button1.jpg
Need I say more​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom