Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Before Sunrise

databank_kasyyyk_01_169_aa13a490.jpeg

Kashyyyk was a wroshyr tree-canvassed backwoods planet situated in the southwestern quadrant of the cosmic system and the homeworld of the Wookiee species. It was an individual from the Galactic Republic and after the Clone Wars kept going through subjugation under the Galactic Empire. The planet was grouped by the Empire as G5-623.Electro Webb was an old Jedi Padawan that never gotten a master.

Electro Web was a padawan with the Silver Jedi Order. He did not know his parents, because the Silver Jedi Order had got him from a youngling. The Silver Jedi Order adopted him, but when it was time for Electro to get his master, he did not get one. Electro left shortly thereafter and made a place for himself on one of the beaches. He was left alone for about a year until now.

Electro was walking along the beach. He was trying to find something to eat. He checked his traps and noticed that nothing was there. Electro was carefully trying to walk back to his hut when he noticed a tree that fell over during the night. Electro decided to walk to the tree and sit down in the shade.

Electro sat at the tree and started to think about his life. He did his absolute best as a youngling, but no one got him. He stood up and started to walk the rest of the way home eating the fruit he had found from the tree. Electro discard his fruit when he went inside his home.

The blind Jedi was the kind that easily touched nature around her. There was an innocence that abounded from the natural state of things. This was something that lacked in her life with everything going on in the Galaxy. Today she was seeking some peace and comfort.

Walking along a beach that was found near the Rest, she sensed she wasn't alone. In a way, this surprised her. Not many people ventured beyond the confines of the safety of the Rest.

She hadn't grown up among the Jedi and never had what was thought of as a Master. Her people had started her training and then banished her after a few years. After that happened, she wandered into the Galaxy and started her life with the Jedi.

Not wanting to disturb the other person near her, she did not keep her presence hidden or secret. Paying attention to the person that was in the area, she felt she knew him. Whoever he was, he was rather young. What was he doing so far from the Rest?

With her great hearing, she could tell when a door closed and that brought to her mind even more questions. Deciding to approach where she heard the door, through the Force, she saw a homemade house. Cabins certainly weren't normal here, but yet she did not knock at the door. Instead, she took a seat nearby and started meditating. If he wanted to approach her, he could.

Electro Web Electro Web

Electro sat up. He felt like something was pulling him outside. He decided to take the gander and look. He saw a Jedi. Electro was a little upset that the Jedi Order tracked him there, but he was pulled. Electro Web decided to come to the Jedi, but he will bring a piece of fruit to give.

Electro walked out with just simple attire and found that it was a little windy. It was not that bad, but it was enough that the leaves whistled on the ground. Electro made it to the place that the Jedi was sitting at and he sat down across from her. Electro decided to put a piece of fruit on a log between them, so he force pulled a fallen tree in between them. He, then, placed the fruit.

“Hello Master,” said Electro taking a bite. “You have come a long way. I beg you to tell me why you are here. I am just a farmer. I used to be a Jedi, but I pushed it from me. I never gotten a master, so after a couple of years, I escaped. I am now just trying to survive like a normal person. How about you ma’am?”

The boy could use the Force and that became clear to Jairdain as he approached her. His small display of moving the tree and placing it between them was enough. He sat down across from her and placed the fruit on the trunk. What he was wearing meant almost nothing to the Master because she was blind and they were in the middle of the wilderness. Her clothing was well made and comfortable. It might be noticed it was something that a person used to being well off would wear. Among the Silvers, this woman was rather rich and her legacy was set. None of her family would ever be without credits, at least for now.

Maybe this child knew more about her than he let on or he was able to use the Force to know these things. She had indeed come a long way, but that was in her life. Not today. Up from a teen that had been banished and had almost nothing more than the clothes on her back to a person that was friends with royalty. She had come a long way from her humble beginning.

"The reason I am here is to enjoy the natural state of the planet."

Then he wanted to know about her. Giving him a little smile, she shook her head.

"It is better to show you."

Holding her hand out palm up, she invited him to place his hand above hers. If he did this, a vision would appear and he would be able to know about her.

"Why have you pushed the Jedi away?"

Perhaps it was a good thing she did not think of herself as a Jedi...she was but she followed the path of her people.

Electro Web Electro Web

Electro hesitated for a moment. It was a while since he saw a Jedi. He decided to explain his story first. Electro sighed. He knew that it was painful to talk about his past. He reached at his forehead and noticed he was doing some nervous sweating. Electro started to talk.

‘Well,” said Electro. “I used to be a youngling like everyone else, but I was never passed on to be a Padawan. Some people said that I was reckless. Let me tell you something, I was discipline and reckless. I obeyed the rules, but I was a innovative planner. They held me back, so I knew that maybe I should leave. I did and I came here to be a farmer. I wished that I had a master, but I find patience in farming. You?”

Electro reached for the master’s hand. He started to meditate and see a vision, but it was unclear about the events that had took place. Electro was curious though.

Jairdain Jairdain

Listening to the short story he told her about himself, Jairdain nodded. He hadn't been picked by a master or knight to train him, so he had left. Such was the story of a few children. It seemed he had been able to make a living for himself as a farmer and found peace doing that.

Once Electro had his hand in place, he would be able to see how Jairdain had grown up. Living as a blind child of merchants on an unfamiliar world. Getting sent away to go to a school for special children and learning about the Force. He might also notice she had never been picked to be an apprentice either.

Then the vision turned tragic. He would see the destruction of her world, her getting banished, and eventually joining the Silver Jedi. All of her histories were in this vision and it was far quicker to show him than tell. The only things he wouldn't see were her personal life. The life she had with her husband and their children. Only her history of working with the Silvers. The other information he might be able to learn just by spending time with her.

"I could teach you how to make your plants grow better. Even survive when they would normally die. There is so much you can do with the Force. Nature is just one aspect of it. Want to show me your fields? I'll make them healthier than they are now and your harvest will be that much greater."

Electro Web Electro Web

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom