Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beer and Pazaak (Havoc/Republic Military)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiyron

K
Kiyron played his card and considered, then started counting off on his fingers, "Combat pilot experience, medals, promotion, prestige, injury compensation." He shrugged and took a drink. "Pretty much everything you'd have as a line officer."

Atticus Savar

A
Atticus looked over at Kiyron.

"As you put it all things I can get already in my current position." "So why leave it."

Atticus set the empty bottle down.

"Look I can respect wanting a well trained pilot to fly the boat." "So why not petition Navy Command for such a pilot?" "Let them decide who best to get the job done." "That way you stand a better chance of not only getting someone who has the experience you need but shares your zeal for the down and dirty style of combat Havoc excels at."

[member="Atticus Savar"]

Kaiden put his beer down, the soft clinking sound of the glass meeting the table occupying the small space for a space between a second."Because I don't want some scrub Navy pilot to help me. I need dedicated and loyal people. And you're the best bet, Atticus. I'm offering you a once and a lifetime opportunity. This isn't just a way to get promoted, or help out with your financial problems or whatever."He leaned forward.

"Everyone at this table is a dedicated hardcore mother ****er that wants to kill Sith and anything to do with the Sith. That's what Havoc Squad does. We kill Sith- all the time. And we hurt them. Bad. I know you must want some sort of revenge against them some way or another. And I want someone like you. I need, someone like you, Atticus."

Atticus Savar

A
Atticus shook his head.

"I could give two shoots about the Sith or anyone else." "What I care about is my family and my friends." "Keeping them safe by going into the jaws of death so they don't have to." "To do my very best to make sure they get to keep living life as peaceful as could be expected in a Galaxy in a constant state of pure chaos."

"I don't share your need to kill, I respect you have a score to settle but I don't share your goals." "However I do know a pilot who does possess that same zeal."

Atticus sips his drink.

"Perhaps you may want to pay him a visit and see what he says."

[member="Kaiden 'Papa' Rohn"]

Waking into the gathering area, was a face never seen by men and woman of the Republic, but a friend to a select few. Miles was back, and he was thirsty for adventure...and a beer or two.

[member="Kaiden 'Papa' Rohn"]

J.Reaper

leave no one behind
the clone trooper walked while seeing the leader of havoc squad and another person. reaper had his phase II armor on him. reaper was intrested in joining havoc squad if the would let him since he hated the sith with his whole heart and wanted to see them dead all of them for killing his brothers. the clone walked over to the officer "sir do you have minut?" he hoped to be able to join the squad.

Kaiden 'Papa' Rohn

Renfroew

R
Renfroew entered the barracks he was filled with pride as looked at all the Havoc poster, and insignias, he made his way over to table his armor boot echo through the barracks, “you guys must the famed Havoc squad I’m sergeant Renfroew I was just assigned to you guys about half an hour ago." he said

[member="Kaiden 'Papa' Rohn"]@Kiyron@The Wicked Truth[member="Willa Isard"][member="Miles Varden"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom