Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beer and Pazaak (Havoc/Republic Military)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sci_fi_doodie_by_yellomice-d6066db.jpg

Well, it was that time of the week again for all the humble Havoc squad soldiers....and it was probably the best time.​

Kaiden, as usual, was the first one there, setting up his own Pazaak deck and the table itself. The barracks had been rigorously cleaned, so any visitors would be more than welcome and happy. However, the numerous posters and Havoc squad insignia were not taken down. Kaiden even proudly displayed his own Havoc squad armor near the entrance to the barracks, along with his gear. He tapped his hands on the table, waiting for his squad and any in the military who wished to join them.​
Time to rub shoulders and to be merry.​

Willa stood without her normal equipment, hell she just looked at the barracks while she stood in off duty attire. A black tank top and pants her tattoo from her fce on her shoulder and going down her arm on the right side while the rest of her glared slgihtly. She walked over to look at the table and then at Rohn smirking and taking a seat. "So anything new for you?"

"What the hell are we doing here?"

"We're socializing... and stuff. There really isn't anything else to do."

"Yeah but we could like go home and stuff."

"Home is boring at least for now, one never knows though maybe visit later."

"Bah fine we'll go and be nice but might be boring without all the Jorin clones they livened up a room and I never forgot their name."

Lyna and Syna entered the barracks as they looked at the people inside and wved still wearing their armor but looking at the older special forces tag they got from the Republic while they sat down speaking in unison. "Hello."

"I'm lonely, one of my love interests is dead, and the other is ignoring me. So no, not much new." He shifted in his seat, watching the twins walk in. He stared for a long while, raising a brow.

"You guys are weird."

Atticus Savar

A
Ensign Atticus Savar wandered around until he happened to notice something going on around the Army Barracks. Curious Atticus poked his head in the door.

"Is this a private affair?"

[member="Kaiden 'Papa' Rohn"]

((if Havoc only just shoo him away and all good was not sure how public the thread is. ;) ))

Atticus Savar

A
Atticus smiled taking the offered seat removing his jacket revealing a Fleet t-shirt underneath.

"I am Atticus."

The name brought a smile to Kaiden's face. He reached downward, producing a beer from the cooler into his mitts, before he slid it over to [member="Atticus Savar"].

"I'm Kaiden, that's Willa, and those two are Lyna and Syna."

Atticus Savar

A
Atticus nodded to the others opening the beer and taking a sip.

"Nice to meet you all."

"We've been called worse." The two spoke in unison as another man entered and Lyna looked up brushing her bluish hair from her face speaking. "Hey." She held for a moment getting his name and letting some enjoyment play out on her face to this situation. Now all they needed was the rest of Havoc and to see what came of it.

Kiyron

K
Kiyron sauntered into the room, eyeing the table hungrily. Gambling. It was one of the few things that gave him an adrenaline drive anymore. He gave a nod to the others in the room and took a seat, and then noticed Atticus. He shrugged. "Looks we have a new player. Excellent."

Atticus Savar

A
Atticus chuckles continuing to sip his beer.

"Working on being a Navy man at least." "Still waiting on that first duty assignment." "I thought I had a solid bridge assignment until the Captain up and resigned on us in the middle of a war."

Atticus shrugs.

"Not going to speak ill of a Superior Officer though." "Now I am waiting on Admiral Mollari to decide where I am going since she decided to take a hands on approach to the placement of new Officers to the Navy."

"Don't worry Atticus-"Kaiden popped a cigar in his mouth before speaking. He didn't light it, curiously."I'm the only superior officer here, and I'm barely a frakking officer."His eyes danced on Atticus for a moment."You a pilot, by chance, Atticus?"

He smiled up at @Kiyron."This guy-" Kaiden looked over at Atticus, then back to Kiyron. "He and I had something in common. He and I were the last of our kind for a while. Now, Atticus, I want you to meet the last Wildcard. Best sniper in the Republic. Bet my money on the galaxy too."

Atticus Savar

A
Atticus smiled.

"I am mostly a tactics and strategy man." "However yes I can pilot anything up to a medium freighter at this point in my career."

Atticus sipped his beer.

"The goal of course is to get ahold of one of those nice Assault Corvettes they don't let us junior LTs command." "I guess I will have to wait until I make Captain."

Atticus chuckled glancing over at the newest arrival.

"Sorry I drink, fight, and occasional say inappropriate things to ladies who don't yet know what they are missing but I am not much of a Pazaak player." "I only gamble with my life not my credits or my crew's life."

Atticus smiles.

"Guess that makes me ancient in ideals." "The worst thing a CO can do is waist the lives of those who trust him to lead the not only to battle but back home safely as well."

@Kaiden 'Papa' Rohn

[member="Atticus Savar"]

Kaiden's eyes lit up, and he smiled. He leaned forward, rolling his hands together."Atticus, if you're interested, I need someone for Havoc squad with your specific talent. You don't have to join the team, but it'll definitely help us out if you can come on our next assignment....do that, and I'll make sure to bump you up to where you wanna be."

Kiyron

K
Kiyron nodded in acknowledgement as [member="Kaiden 'Papa' Rohn"] mentioned him, but he shrugged the compliments off, taking a seat at the table and leaning back. "As for criticizing an officer, you're in the Havoc squad barracks now. Things work a little differently." He gestured to the lieutenant insignia on his collar, "I've been an officer for a while now, but he-" He gestured to Kaiden, "Is the unit CO. Rank emblems are shiny doodads here. Not much else." He leaned forward, "As for you not being s gambler, that's even better." He grinned. "I've been a tad low on credits lately. And for his claims about me, well, they're basically true." He lets out a long breath.

"The Wildcards were a good bunch until most defected to the Army of Light and got beat pretty heavily. Lost the last few on Valan." He tapped another insignia he had on his uniform. A black ace of spades. "This was us. But, now I'm here. New unit, new family."

[member="Atticus Savar"]

Atticus Savar

A
Atticus chuckled.

"Looking for a personal pilot for Havoc are you?"

Atticus Savar

A
Atticus smiled looking at the Trooper.

"Now tell me what reason would I have to forsake the very thing I have dreamed of being since I was a small child to play Taxi Speeder for your squad?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom