Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been Waiting for this day... No lie

The title says it all.

Ive been wanting to know what others have thought of Kezeroth as a Character for a long time. So feel free to review him and express what you like and dont like about him and the way I write him.

Im ready!

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

I've not read a lot of your writing, but I've liked what I've seen. We've yet to get into a one-on-one thread together - that's more my fault than yours, honestly. And one more thing - I have not heard a single gripe about you in the time since you've appeared on the site. So, whatever you're doing, keep on doing it.

You're alright, kid. You're alright.

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]
It's fun to use Gen'Dai, but I feel like they should be a banned species. Their species is ridiculously over-powered. So while my critique may not be useful, as you can't change your species, I just thought that maybe you could find some ways to bring him down to a lower playing field? As it stands now, Gen'Dai are near-invincible.

Lysle of the Hydian Way said:
So while my critique may not be useful, as you can't change your species, I just thought that maybe you could find some ways to bring him down to a lower playing field? As it stands now, Gen'Dai are near-invincible.
Not gonna argue against it, Your right. Thats why i love to stay open to ideas in OOC, im my opinion being Gen'dai kinda forces communication to other writers... Especially in PvP threads and i like that alot.

Best Gen'Dai character I've seen, and while I've only seen a few people use them, you do it better than the screenwriters for the Clone Wars series (the one that made everyone super-overpowered and had Windu force-push an army).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom