Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been Stretching my Photoshop Muscles

Mino

Contact me for your GFX needs!
Not had photoshop for a good few years, so got it back and had some fun messing around with something that I barely remembered how to do.

Be prepared... it's huge.

2lw6rl5.jpg

Entirely made from scratch. No brushes used. Just some stock images of clouds and the tools on photoshop. :)

Comments and critique?

@[member="Mino"] - Good work! I'm pretty new to image manipulation myself, but I seem to be taking to it like a fish to water. The only comments/critiques I would make are... well, I'd give your set of planets a little more variance of colours, as in, not have them all be blue, and the lightness around your lettering needs to be extended a little more at the lower right, because the darkness is encroaching on some of your letters, there, making them harder to see.

But all in all, I do like it. :)

Mino

Contact me for your GFX needs!
Thanks guys.

Yeah, I'm not that happy with the planets in the bottom left. They... don't look enough like planets for me. Need to add some more depth to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom