Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been a while

Orkay squinted his eyes at the darken figure at his mocking tone, making it clear that he didn't approve of sarcasm. Genf was generally straightforward and didn't like beating around the bush, in stark contrast to Herr's way of easing what he says into the situation so he could actually gain. Genf wasn't like that, if the answer was going to be no, then it was going to be no. Plan and simple. Unless of coarse it was to aide his boss and his job, in which case the answer was yes or else....... The Settlement Officer folded his arms and put a fist in front of his lips deep in thought. Orkay didn't like risk, he (like many of his species) were pessimistic to the point of cowardliness, though in his case he wasn't a coward. He merely had more common sense then the average man yet he was for the most part quite courageous when placed under danger. He stood there still debating until finally he spoke up

"How much credits would you need? And who would be coming with you?......" He asked. His voice was lifeless and dull, like that of a workaholic who's under much stress and doesn't spend enough time with family. It was more of a depressing voice then anything, a mix of a drull and depressed whisper along with a thin accent yet still intimidating and demanding of proper respect.

[member="Drogh"]

Drogh

D
Drogh ignored the glare. "A ship and some fuel, perhaps some armed guards to protect the ship, however I already have a droid friend that will be willing to aid me in my mission, I require very little, only the basics, food, guns, fuel, and a small group of soilders, I'd perfer to not have the out-dated B1 battle droids, your thugs would be far more superior compared to the B1."

[member="Herr Vanderhing"]

Genf put his fingers across the Viceroy's desk and looked down into it, debating whether or not the deal was worth it.

"So be it......" The Settlement Officer finally said, his voice soft and dreary "I would be willing to lend you half a dozen thugs, a weeks worth of food stuffs, and some camping supplies" the greedy Neimoidian clasped his hands over each other in his front, a permanent scowl etched across his face "No more, no less..... Also we reserve ourselves to have never had this conversation, we are all in the same boat you see....... And if this boat were to sink...... Well then I'm afraid I could only save one of us, ergo if you get arrested or such...... We drop all ties with you and had never had this conversation....... Do you agree to these terms?"

[member="Drogh"]

Drogh

D
Drogh was slightly surprised, the deal was on. Drogh relaxed slightly, a small smile creeping on his lips. "I need a fast ship". Drogh said. Many thoughts were buzzing though Drogh's mind, how was he going to do this? He hadn't planed it out extensively but had a vague idea of where every thing is. Drogh knew that it was ve quite risky, this wasn't some outer-rim world of barbarians, this was a wealthy planet, but Drogh was confident none the less.

Drogh had wanted a fast ship, but the Trade Federation mostly made droid fighters and bombers, they really hadn't the need "A fast ship?....... The only transport ships the Trade Federation creates are the old Clone Wars era Sheevipede Shuttles, otherwise we only create Droid Starfighters and old CIS ships........ I'm afraid a Sheevipede is all I can offer" The Settlement Officer said bluntly "And I'm afraid I'm not truly willing to pay for a different ship for you due to expenses, if I did, it would have to be dirt cheap" the Neimoidian eyed the dark figure, unsure of the response to come. Orkay hated spending money, sometimes even if he was to gain greatly for it. He never liked risks, neither did most of his people. He could be considered smart for this or stupid, depending on one's point of view.

[member="Drogh"]

Drogh

D
Drogh let out a soft sigh, ghostly in a way. "Fine." Drogh was him self fairly blunt, well not so blunt but rather a man of few words, well not in this partciar case. Drogh wasn't good with words, he was decent enough, but not truly a master when it came to speaking. He spoke few words, kept them simple, short and often to the point. He had a small amount of respect for Orkay, he could relate to his dread in his voice, but it was of a different dread, however he overrall did not like him, he hadn't spoke to him much but his voice was almost as characterless as his own. Least Drogh would often speak to more vibrant people, to counter out his own emotionless, boring dry voice that was like grey sand trying to speak. Drogh hadn't much to say after that, every thing was in order.

(sorry for the delay, been busy)

Genf hadn't paid much attention to the sigh, he had noticed it but preferred not acknowledge it himself. With what seemed to be an ending of negotiations the Viceroy's shadow extended out a hand to shake. His permanent scowl displayed arrogantly across his head, awaiting for a reply to his shake. Next to him yet still was the sulking Viceroy, who gave a fiery glare at his ex-employee and was grinding his teeth under his lips. Scratching his at the edge of his chair it was obvious what sort of murderous thoughts ran through his head. Flashes of strangling, beheading, hit and run, among other things...... The Viceroy and Settlement Officer were obviously close, somehow, despite their stark contrasts to each other. Before [member="Drogh"] was to exit the room, Vanderhing would make one last hateful remark

"Before you leave old friend......... I do believe you're forgetting something........" The Viceroy tilted his head towards the dead bird, his voice put emphasis on every word that curled unnaturally out of his mouth

(OOC: You don't have to apologize, it's fine)
[member="Drogh"]

Drogh

D
Drogh gritted his teeth, turning around to Herr, those words were partially spiteful, the gaze Drogh gave Vandering was blank and still, but under it Drogh felt as if he wanted to tear his green face off, his hands curled up into balls of rage. "What?" Drogh spat out at Vandering, his eyes glaring at him behind the mask, masking his ever growing hate for him. The term "friend" was becoming more of a oxymoron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom