Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been a while

Cato Neimoidia, filled in excess with large elegant bridge cities with beauteous architecture and art. Sitting inside his palace in the city Viceroy Herr Vanderhing stared lazily at a portrait of himself. The artist of the portrait shivering as he presented the painting to the unamused Neimoidian. The Viceroy simply gave a sigh, clasped his hands together behind his back and limped towards the artist

"Tsk, tsk, tsk....... It's a real pity.... It truly is......." The Viceroy said putting a single hand over the artist's shoulder "I see some talent but..... I don't like it......" He continued on whispering into the artists ear

"M-Mr. Vanderhing please....... I-I-I could make another!!!" The artist cried

"Yes...... I suppose you could.... But I think it would be much more enjoyable for me if I do this!!!" Vanderhing continued on hissing

"D-Do what-" The artist replied before gushing blood from his mouth.

"Why?!......." He begged, collapsing to the floor with a knife in his neck

"Because It's fun....... Oh, and I actually do like the painting"

[member="Drogh"]

Drogh

D
Drogh needed a old "friend", he was barely a friend and in fact it shamed him to know that once Drogh served under [member="Herr Vanderhing"], but a lot was in the past. Drogh had been gone along time, he had been places, seen thing and done things he'd rather not think about, not as if that was going to stop him thinking about it. Drogh wanted a old debt payed that he never truly felt was ever paid back. Drogh could have hidden, waiting for stars to shine in the dark sky and make his move, but Drogh was slightly different. In fact, a part of Drogh, didn't feel like Drogh. The darkside was taking a hold on Drogh, it was light squeeze but he could feel it. He felt sick, old thoughts of his past playing back in his head, the death of those he loved. Drogh was starting to hear voices, they weren't subtle faint whispers, in fact he could hear them very loudly some times. Drogh was certain these weren't his owns thoughts being placed in his head, but that didn't matter. Drogh was not here to get lost in his own mind, escaping from reality like he often did, Drogh was here for "Business", or what ever Drogh or the alien thought business was.

Drogh was in his ship, looking over the bridge cities, some upside down, or at least form how Drogh was looking at it. Drogh didn't like it, to much of the world was open, so many people could easily spot a ship floating above. It wasn't a nice feeling and Drogh often hated driving his ship, but he didn't much have a choice at this rate. Drogh had heard of the recent activities of [member="Herr Vanderhing"], how the kark he got into power was beyond Drogh, put having at least some control over this planet would serve Drogh very well. He flew in the sky gently, over looking the cities until he came to one bridge city, with a rather large palace. He landed on a landing pad, the ship docking and he climbed out of his pit. A smell of fresh air clenched down Drogh's throat. It did not make him feel fresh, he didn't like the clean smell. The air felt some what thin, Drogh felt the air as if it was lightly choking him, it took more effort to breath then he would of liked. The landing platform followed towards the palace, a great golden mansion almost, in this heap if towers. He was met with guards, they approached him silently until they risen their guns. They wore the typical 'bronze' armor that was typical for a Neimoidian solider. Drogh had little to say, all he wanted to do was meet with his former friend. "I'm here to talk with a old friend, [member="Herr Vanderhing"], my name is Drogh I worked for him, now send me towards him" The guards did nothing but holstering their weapons, looking at each other, Drogh didn't know what was racing though their minds but they let him pass, so there Drogh walked.

There was a loud slam of doors, Drogh for once in his life wanted to be seen, he wanted to be heard, so he shouted out "VANDERING MY OLD FRIEND"

Vanderhing began to sit once more back into his throne until he heard a booming voice shout his name...... He arose from his throne yet again, artist's corpse still laying in front of it. He stared jaw-dropped at the figure, confused, shocked, and slightly worried he didn't know what to say. Two Magna-Guards that stood next to his throne pointed their staves towards the voice. Vanderhing still remained speechless, backing away slightly towards his throne until finally he figured out what to say

"D-Drogh?!?! What are you doing here?!?!?! I-I-I haven't seen you for...... I don't even know how long......." He continued to back away, unsure of what the intentions of his old employee were, he gripped his blade hidden under his robes in suspicion and gave an unnerved glare across the room

[member="Drogh"]

Drogh

D
Drogh flinched slightly, he didn't feel comfortable saying that, a strange twitching took over his body for a split second before gaining posture again. Drogh walked in, he saw the two Manga Droids, Drogh had heard of them before, vaguely. To him they were more relics of the past, but still a massive threat. Drogh went back to his cowardly self, his eyes darting from left to right, mapping out as much as he could as quickly as he could. Drogh then walked towards [member="Herr Vanderhing"]. Drogh would most likely get blown apart by the security, but he held that fear to him self, it was clear that [member="Herr Vanderhing"] was some what scared of Drogh, and Drogh certainly wasn't going to loose that fear by showing fear him self. "I mean no harm Vandering." His voice was cold and still like water, tasteless and dull. As a sigh of good will he dropped his DL-18 that he hides under his thick cloak. "I mean only to talk with you, ideally away from here." Drogh could smell a fresh smell of exotic plants, but then a smell ruined that scent, blood. Drogh smelt blood, he hated that smell, Drogh has seen blood pour out of more souls then most but the smell was awful, the smell was almost metallic, old and rotten. He noticed a corpse, Drogh knew better then not to ask, so he didn't.

[member="Herr Vanderhing"]

Vanderhing continued to glare suspiciously towards [member="Drogh"], despite his attempt to sooth the Viceroy with words the Neimoidian continued to have distrust. He gave a glimpse at his Magna Guards who slowly began to circle the dark figure as a sort of warning. Finally the Viceroy limped back to his throne and decided to hear his old cohort out, taking slight notice of his change of tone and shifting his eyes in thought

"Alright........ Old Friend....... What is it that you want?..... And I have several studies we could discuss business in, but I'm afraid due to possibility of assassination I'm not sure if I wish to leave my palace....." He said grasping the arms of his throne and musing at the thought of his old vanishing employee suddenly returning unannounced.... Though something hadn't seen quite right, such an out burst as earlier..... Vanderhing thought to himself before grasping his cane and tapping his finger upon it awaiting eagerly for a response

Drogh

D
Drogh felt uneasy at the robotic being circling him, he felt his muscles tense up, but he would not show fear. Drogh walked closer towards the throne, walking over his blaster at least, showing some form of good faith, yet Drogh felt that it was not returned. Drogh once again spoke humbly, a far cry from his former self, smashing though those doors and yelling, but Drogh struggled to know if he was entirely in control of all of his actions. Drogh said in simple plain words "I wish to go to one of your studies.", devoid of any emotion, still and silent trying to hide the growing fear he felt around him, how confident and powerful, yet sick he felt as he smashed though those doors began to fade, but Drogh didn't ponder on these thoughts, he must be in the now.

The Neimoidian arose from his throne, limped forward, and urged the dark figure to follow him. Following the Dark Figure and keeping an ever-watchful eye were the two Magna-Guards. Throughout the long hallways Vanderhing limped. On the walls of every corridor they passed was a portrait of Vanderhing, staring stoically down at them. At every corner was a bust of Vanderhing, giving a glare from the light towards them, and hanging from the ceilings were dozens of beautiful exotic birds from across the galaxy all chirping and pecking into their feathers as they walked by. The palace was glamorous with many glowing lights strung across the halls, and strange exotic plants and the occasional fish tank dotted here and there. Finally Vanderhing reached reached ine of his studies and opened the door and sat at an ornate desk. The room was quite lavish with fine silk curtains, and expensive Neimoidian knick knacks and books. On the shelves were dozens of old books, mostly about the history of his planet or on birds. Next to the Viceroy perched a large blue peacock that glared angrily at the shady figure then hopped to Vanderhing's shoulder, still giving the dark robed figure a dirty look

"Alright then......... What is it you wish to discuss?" Vanderhing asked as his Magna Guards returned to his side, but still held their staves out "Why have you come to my home? Home of the Father of Neimoidia?!?!"

[member="Drogh"]

Drogh

D
Drogh followed [member="Herr Vanderhing"] though his vast palace, he felt overwhelmed, the bright lights hurt his eyes, how they flashed in such a vibrant way, the plants that grew, half of which looked awful the other half looked as if they were about to eat him, the smell coming off of them was disgusting, it wasn't a fresh smell, but rather stank of poisons that ringed in the air. The birds, acting like empty corpses, either walking around mindlessly or flying around mindlessly, Drogh didn't like it here. He noted that Vandering was insanely narcissistic, how everything was built in his honor, all the statues and paintings made Drogh feel uncomfortable, how anyone could tolerate such a person such as [member="Herr Vanderhing"] was shocking. Drogh felt eyes staring at him, eyes that came from all directions glaring at him with greedy and although hidden, psychopathy eyes. Vandering was always one to hide under a shade of formality, but Drogh could see past people like him. If Vandering was force sensitive, he would be drowning in the darkside, in a way Vandering was 'strong' in it, he fitted a "typical" Sith lord very well, but he was nothing more then a crazy dictator, just another one to add to the heap of them. Drogh thought that perhaps power had made him become this way? Drogh dismissed this thought, Vandering was always this way, just now he can show his true colours more and get away with it, because he has some golden walls and some hired thugs with guns between him and all the other Neimoidians.

Finally they had gotten to the study, the manga guards followed them both, to Drogh's irritation. Drogh saw a large blue bird, glaring at him. Drogh didn't pay it might mind, but it had some symbolic importance, at least Drogh felt it did.

Drogh did not like [member="Herr Vanderhing"] at all, he hated him. How he acted, how he talked, how over dramatic he was, how overly and pointlessly aggressive he was. Drogh would love nothing more then to strangle [member="Herr Vanderhing"], but Drogh couldn't do that, not because he'd most likely not walk out of the palace alive if he did that, but because Drogh needed Vandering. Drogh had plans, plans he would keep to him self, plans that were deep within his knowlage, but to achive plans you need credits and Vandering has a lot of credits. "You own me a debt you never paid me, I saved you from that asylum, where was my reward?" His voice was very forthcoming, once again he didn't feel he had total control of over what he said, normally he would of been quiet, soft spoken and polite, but here he was angry and Drogh didn't even know why.

Vanderhing, gave a loving rub to the glaring bird then gave a stare at the dark figure as he made his request. Vanderhing remained completely silent, glaring daggers at his ex-employee. He showed no emotion, gave no smile nor frown. Showed no glee nor rage. He only stood silent and devoid of emotion. His bird on the other hand, did the opposite.... The pheasant lowered her head and extended her bright blue feathers out and began making a hissing sort of noise..... This occurred for several long seconds nearing a whole minute until finally Vanderhing began to snicker "He-he-he-he" then give a small cackle "Ahe-he-he-hee" then exploded into hysterical "AHA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!" He leaned unnaturally backwards as he went into hysterics then leaned forwards over his desk abruptly ending his laughter and slamming his hand hard to it

"YOU COME TO MY STUDY, IN MY PALACE, IN MY CITY, ON MY PLANET AND INSULT ME WITH DEMANDS AND NONSENSE OF ME STILL OWING YOU A DEBT?!?!?!" The despot snarled in anger "MY 'DEBT' WAS........ *ahem* Was paid via your employment and position in my criminal empire....... Before you up and disappeared!!! YOU WANT YOUR CREDITS?!?! I WOULD OF GIVEN THEM TO YOU IF YOU HADN'T INSULTED MY PRIDE!!! BUT NOWWW I THINK YOU SHOULD BEG FOR IT!!!! LIKE A MUTT!!!!"

Vanderhing was furious, he wasn't showing it but he might actually willing to work out a deal for the credits but direct confrontation such as that always only angered him greatly

(OOC: wow that last post you made was actually really beautiful!!! I loved it a lot, and that psychoanalysis of Vanderhing!!! Spot-on!! Omg, it was just beautiful!!! Beautiful!!!)

[member="Drogh"]

Drogh

D
Drogh was taken back, the darkside called on him to lash out in response, but Drogh still had a firm hand on his own mind and knew better. He had never heard Vandering getting this angry at him, this aggressive, he knew what monster he was but even still, it took him back. Only for a short moment, slight hesitation was in his voice but he spoke confidently and hiding his hatred of him, with a calm gentle voice. "I see I have offended you, Vandering, I think we know each other better then we'd like to admit." Drogh had a stern tone in it, but he kept it soft in an attempt not to anger the Neimoidian further. He calmly sat him self down on a wooden chair, taking his mask off, putting his hood down. A bald pale, sickly face with dead eyes stared at Vandering. Drogh wasn't good at being personal or genuine, Drogh had tried his best efforts to cut off emotion as much as he could, but this always failed, sadness, grief, and the ever present constant fear, these things defined Drogh, Drogh could not remember the last time he laughed or even smiled. Maybe there was a time, but that time was gone it was gone for ever. But Drogh had to accept the fact he was like everyone else, and cutting off his feelings was impossbile and causing him more harm then good, but regardless, he spoke in almost friendly tone.

"You do not know what I want, but I know what you want." Drogh took a moment, smiling softly before speaking again. "You want power, wealth, you want to feel above, see Vandering I know people like you, I know them like the back of my hand, and I know what you want." Drogh then snapped, his voice getting harsher, he put his mask back on along with his hood and said in a voice that almost wasn't his own. "Help me and I will help you, but if you ever talk to me like that again, I will karking kill you."

Vanderhing became slightly startled at [member="Drogh"]'s response. Not startled enough to show it, in fact it was more shock then fear but still he didn't show any signs of it. Instead he leaned forward at the desk and glared daggers at the figure until calmly and coldly hissing

"You have the audacity to threaten me? I own four planets as Prime Minister, I have an army of Neimoidian soldiers, an army of battle droids, a large criminal organization and yet you think that I could actually be threatened by you?!...... I think not...... Try it again you sniveling little worm!! You believe that you know me? You know nothing!!! You are just one of those stupid, annoying, and old-fashioned dark side warriors that are to stupid to realize when they should be scared!!! You want your money?.... I told you what you have to do......" the Viceroy said with a cold yet calm and hateful tone

(OOC: Luckily I've got a study hall right now so I can make a few posts)

[member="Drogh"]

Drogh

D
Drogh was getting frustrated with Vandering, right now Drogh knew he was in a very bad position, but so was Vandering. Drogh could kill him before those Manga Guards could kill Drogh, this was the only thing that was keeping Drogh in play, and yet it was true, Vandering had far more wealth and power then Drogh, four planets more or less under his control and a large army to make sure it all stays under control. This is excatly why Drogh needed Vandering, he was powerful, not the most powerful but still, to own a large army and four planets is nothing short of powerful. Yet Drogh knew Vandering wanted more, he desires more and craves more, he had not revealed his goals and ambitions towards Vandering, and he certainly wasn't going too. Drogh looked at Vandering, clearly his threat had not gotten to him and lashing out at Vandering was too risky, so he had to try and appease the mad Neimoidian. "You want wealth, power, influence, more then you already have." Drogh took a pause, a slight grin appearing under his mask, staring at him, the mask making him look like a stoic statue and the cloak hiding most of his body.

"You see, Vandering you must look outside your little bubble of power and into the galaxy it's self,, there are many, many chances to become far richer and far more powerful then you already are. Why be the ruler of 4 planets, why not ten or twenty?" Drogh got closer slightly. "I believe, that the key to achieving great wealth, is to create a new drug, that of replacing spice." "I have been doing some studying, and mushrooms grow extremely well in Nemdoia, I believe if we was to find a particular mushroom with some "side effects" and grow it in Neimoidia and her colonies, perhaps even beyond, the wealth you'd have would be unimaginable."

Vanderhing gave a smirk at [member="Drogh"]'s proposal. 'A new drug to out do spice?' Vanderhing quietly thought to himself 'Doubtful it would work but it could still be a lucrative venture' he pondered on the thought for a moment. Vanderhing stroked his chin in silence before placing his pet back on her perch and giving her a caring stroke on the feathery back of her neck. He gave a simple chuckle as he turned around to face the dark figure once more

"Well then...... Old friend..... Instead of rudely spitting nonsense about me owing you, why didn't you just come fourth with the suggestion of a business venture?!...." He asked with a fake smile while adding on in his head 'you rude ungrateful ingrate!!' Vanderhing simply sat behind his desk and clapped his hands together causing a battle droid to slide behind Drogh on its hands and knees. Vanderhing through his hand out as if to urge the dark figure to sit on the droid

[member="Drogh"]

Drogh

D
Drogh stared at Vandering with stoic eyes, but under it laid a face raging. Drogh wasn't just going to be one of his many minions before, slaving away at his every whim, Drogh wanted Vandering to know he was his equal, and that he was willing to prove that. Drogh lifted up his hand, the bird began to float in the air sightly, Drogh staring at Vandering all the time, looking at him with a mask hiding his emotions, Drogh didn't want to express it on his face but he just couldn't, his face twisted with anger, some in him had broken, some thing that kept this stoic man calm and mindful had broken, even with his best efforts, his emotions were getting the better of him. Drogh clench his hand slowly, the bird's bones began to break and snap, it was one quick loud noise, but rather a long painful one. It sounded like a building smashing into the ground, as the bird broke out in a scream of pain, as broken bones began to pierce out of the twisted flesh. One last CRACK and the animal was dead, it's neck snapped dangling like a doll. Drogh had nothing to say after that, he didn't know what Vandering reaction was going to be, but it was a symbolic animal, and Drogh was making a symbolic gesture, a cruel smirk echoed in his mask, it was quiet but just loud enough to hear. The smell of blood was strong in the air, this beast had a rather sweet smell, this was odd for Drogh, as before he detested the smell, but in this was instance, he didn't so much mind it. Drogh sitting down on the machine, it had a rough surface, but it was mildly preferable to standing up.

(OOC: putting * in front and after the sentence means Pak Pak is being spoken)
At the sight of what [member="Drogh"] did to his bird, Vanderhing merely leaned over to an announcer phone on his table and spoke Pak Pak into it

"*Genf Orkay, Michio Cheng, and my advisors report to my office NOW!!!*" he spat in the Neimoidian tongue before simply standing up and walking out of his office silently. The Magna Guards put their staves over the closed door as soon as Vanderhing left so his guest wouldn't follow him

"*Yes my Trade Fa-*" was barely through the wall before Vanderhing cut off the advisor and began screaming louder then he's ever screamed before

"*THAT KARKING GUTLESS FOOL BUTCHERED MY DAMN BIRD!!!! I AM THIS CLOSE TO SMASHING HIS DAMN HEAD THROUGH THE WALL UNTIL HIS KARKING HEAD IS NOTHING BUT A RED STAIN OVER IT!!!*" Could be heard quite loud through the wall

"*M-My Trade Father.... W-Who?.....*"

"*DROGH!!! THE WORTHLESS PILE OF SCUM JUST WALTZED INTO MY THROWN ROOM AND DEMANDED WE TALK BUSINESS IN PRIVATE!!! NOW SINCE HE CAME TO THAT ASYLUM HE THINKS HE COULD JUST DO AS HE PLEASES!!!! WHAT I SHOULD DO IS LIQUIDATE THAT DAMNED FOOL LIKE I DID WITH ALL THE OLD HIGH RANKING OFFICERS!!!*" a loud thump was heard on the wall causing the knick knacks on Vanderhing's desk to shake

"*What business did you discuss My Trade Father?*"

"*A NEW DRUG!!! HE DEMANDED FUNDING FOR A NEW DRUG!!!! HE, JUST LIKE THE REST IF HIS HUMAN KIND, ARE THE SCUM OF THE GALAXY!!!! I SHOULD JUST ENACT MY PLAN TO EXTERMINATE THE HUMAN SCOURGE FROM MY PLANETS LIKE THE NEIMOIDIAN PEOPLE WISH FOR!!!!*"

"*M-My Trade Father..... Dr. Cheng is right here....*"

"*YOU THINK I CARE?!?!?! I'LL KILL HIM TOO!!! I'LL KILL ALL THE HUMAN FILTH IN THE GALAXY!!! BUT I'LL PERSONALLY BRUTALIZE THE BLOODY FOOL IN THERE IN THE MOST VICIOUS WAY IMAGINABLE!!! I WILL SLIT HIS BLOODY THROAT!!!! I WILL SHOVE HIM INTO THE OVEN AND EAT HIS BURNT CORPSE!!! I WILL CUT OFF HIS TONGUE AND SHOVE IT DOWN HIS GULLET!!! I WILL GAUGE HIS EYES OUT WITH A FORK!!! HOW DARE HE?!?! HOW, HOW, HOW, HOW, HOW, HOW, HOW, HOW, HOW, HOW?!?!?!*" With every how a violent thud went against the wall

"*B-But... M-My Trade Father.... A new d-drug could be useful*"

[member="Drogh"]

Drogh

D
Drogh didn't know what to make of the scene, he had switched to Pak Pak a langue he didn't understand for the life of him, Drogh wasn't too keen on languages, and if you didn't have the excuse of being a race that couldn't speak Basic, you was either a nationalistic moron, that had no business outside their planet, or a complete idiot. Drogh knew this was neither, the words were harsh, mad, insane and reminded of a slug-thrower, the type that fire many bullets at once, that repetitive, harsh quick sound, irritating. Then he got up, walked out of his office leaving his manga guards alone. Drogh didn't like this, not one pit, fear was striking though his body, what was this mad one going to do? Vandering could do anything, but he had spoken in Pak Pak, he had not ordered his guards to strike him down, was this a sigh of fear? Drogh didn't know, but he was beginning to grow scared, he would not be caught off guard. Drogh stood up, the force tingling in his fingers ready to last out, but this was far to risky, however locking him in a room was very bad for future business, but Drogh did kill his pet, but this was mere sigh of equality, at least Drogh thought it was. Drogh stood stoically at the Manga Guards, waiting his fist clench, his eyes sharp, and the force flowing.

Vanderhing grimaced, then limped back into the room with an angry scowl... His chief advisor, Genf Orkay following close behind. Vanderhing kicked the bird's corpse out of the way violently, and went behind his desk. He pulled out his knife from his robes faster then most ever could and slammed it into the table's wood making the knife stand

"MAKE NO MISTAKE HERE WORM!!! IF YOU EVER PULL A STUNT LIKE THAT AGAIN....... I'LL GUT YOU LIKE A FISH"

Vanderhing's advisor, Genf Orkay soon urged Vanderhing to sit and calm down, taking over negotiations from that point on

"Apologies [member="Drogh"], but as you can see.... You've upset Mr. Vanderhing very much, tell me more about this drug you've spoken of, perhaps we could make a deal here..." Orkay calmly and coldly exclaimed showing little emotion

[member="Drogh"]

Drogh

D
Drogh was smirking, some thing he didn't often do. Normally Drogh would keep a cold and stone like face, but this was far to amusing. Drogh if he hadn't any self restraint would of broken in a mad-like laughter, although this might cause further, complications to their relationship. The empty threats, or at least Drogh saw them as empty threats passed by his ears like a pointless ambient noise, nothing more but small sounds. Genf Orkany a Neimoidian that was Vandering left hand man, replacing the enraged Vandering. Drogh was rather annoyed that the could no longer speak with Vandering, some respect for the Neimodian was lost, unable to even speak with Drogh felt like a insult, but he still smirking under his metal mask. Drogh took a movement to reflect on what had happened, this meeting had been little more then shouting, arguing and disputes and one action of violence, both sides had gotten under each others' skin like a bug, slowly breaking them down within, but Vandering had broken first, loosing his temper, Drogh was some what surprised he had kept his life, a risky move but if he wanted to retain any respect, a necessary one. Drogh looked at the second in command, his mask hiding his face well, showing a stoic figure but he had the luxury of being able to smirk under it, with a voice that was dull of lifeless hiding a undertone of amusement Drogh said. "Well, first we need to find some thing that can grow underground, spice is limited one day there wont be much spice left, least not the top quality spice, however if we can have a endless supply of a drug, a mushroom I'd suggest, perhaps we can find one, perhaps we can genetically modify a current one." Drogh didn't know much about economics and never had a formal education, although he knew how to get around. But he saw those Death-sticks, that spice, all of it and more. Desperate people with nothing to loose or bored rich kids are perfect targets. Drogh knew business, perhaps not like these Neimodians did, but he knew it.

Genf stroked his chin and calculated to himself how much, if successful, a drug like that could bring in. He was skeptical over the results so he didn't feel convinced yet

"Such a mushroom doesn't exist, and neither the Crime Family nor the Trade Federation practice genetic engineering so I doubt this will even be possible. But, if it were it has the potential to be lucrative but it's still unlikely. I'm skeptical over this, to say the least..... I couldn't allow Mr. Vanderhing to waste funding on such a risky project when all I see are problems and no solutions......" He said bluntly and coldly. His tone condescending but serious.... Never much of a bastion of joy that Genf Orkay.

"What do you suggest as a solution Drogh, do you have any?"

[member="Drogh"]

Drogh

D
Drogh was looked at the dry Neimoidian. This was a nice change to say the least, having a saner person speaking to him that would not or at least hoped not to burst out in a insane ranting rage. Drogh didn't think these people were very creative, but he did offer a deal with no real bedrock, however he would have to convince these people that he could truly make a profit. "We ought to find one then aren't we?" Drogh said, his voice having a slight mocking tone to it. He didn't much like Genf dismissing and took a small hint of offense towards his manner, but all is forgiven as long as he says "yes". Drogh thought to him self briefly about what he was going to say, all the while trying not to look like he was making this up on the spot. "I have heard of some thing known as a Fantazi Mushroom, that grows on the planet Ord Cestus, I have some research prior to this." "If we we're to go there, collect these mushrooms and grow them in mass, we could replace Spice, it is risky however without risk there is little profit."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom