Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bedui Scientist, named Bomat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Force Sensitive.
  • Species: Bedui.
  • Appearance: Short, Hairy, Orange, slightly obese.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Bomat Koja
  • Loyalties: At this point the luxury cruiser 5000, he likes the spa. but also Kosu Goram.
  • Wealth: He has a bit stashed away.
  • Notable Possessions: Umm. he has a Lightsaber Crystal.
  • Skills: He is particularly skilled in chemistry. but mechanics is a hobby.
  • Personality: Quirky, yeah he's a curious little fellow, always messing around and blowing things up, small things, also he hates the pet jester.
  • Weapon of Choice: Cowering behind one of the stronger individuals, perhaps handing a few bombs up to him.
  • Combat Function: support? not much of that, but that's close to what you'd get from him, saboteur maybe.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Well, he met Kosu Goram a while ago, he doesn't like to think about his time outside of that, mostly because he was forced to make bombs for very bad people.

[member="Kosu Goram"]

I am going to need you to add back the fields you removed from the template for this submission. If you aren't using them, just add N/A behind it.

You will also need to switch out the mentions of real-life animals for the species you are using in your submission.

[member="Kosu Goram"]

Please hyperlink the species behind the Species field, like I did for you in your other submission.

I am also going to need you to add more to the historical information. For the other submission it was fine, because it was a semi-sentient creature that doesn't really need a lot of information, but Bedui are sentient creatures and this guy has to have some depth behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom