Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Become a Warlord today!

Star_Warhammer_40K_by_G1d4n.jpg

In the ashes of the Empire, you have several choices, hide, hide, or...

CONQUER!!!

I will not lie to say that the League is not desperate for members, I have not been a good owner the past few days as I was busy, and thus I hadn't the time to advertise our faction as best I could. But do not fret, though the One Sith and the other Sith factions are a good choice, you must understand that the vast majority of them are to be ruled under the will of another, and many of them will be manipulating in the shadows. If you desire a more direct approach, in the League the only ruler you will bow to is yourself! Collect an army of players and lead Skirmishes and Battles, and upon majoring, Dominions and Invasion all at your own leisure!

Need training? We have several Masters aboard with us already to which you may be able to train and advance, especially if you desire a more lasting relationship than a mere thread, though that too is your choice.

Want lots of PVP action? We're the place to go when in need of an army!

We will be the finest Conqueror's since the Reign of Empress Ashin Varanin of the Empire! The only obstacle we need to cross is whether or not you shall join the Crusade!

Join Here

The Crusade Begins Here

If you have an questions, ask them below and I shall enlighten you with an answer shortly. Though before you ask them perhaps you would take a peak at this to get a general understanding of the Faction.

Matreya

If Zaiden joins can he kill Fatty Mcfatfat? Lmao. I'm thinking about bringing Penumbra over if the problems he has with the Fringe don't cease

I suppose you could try, though you would have to be in the same Warband as me. The Warlords of the League are "not supposed" to usurp each other as it is counter productive to Oath of Conquest.

Also keep in mind that just because you're a master doesn't mean you have an special priviledges, a Non-Force Sensitive is equally likely to be a Warlord as a sith. The reason being that being a Warlord is totally dependent on whether or not your are persuasive enough to have an army follow you.

Evelynn

E
Were I not already committed I would. ;_;

But I think it's a fantastic idea, and that you're beautiful, so beautiful.

@[member="Menoetius"]

Go right ahead, the Resources are there for the taking, but you have to conquer them first.

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

lol

@[member="Penumbra"]

Ha, I suppose that works too :p

@[member="Evelynn"]

;_;

...Thank you...

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Oh... me too, yours is more successful. We should say hi before you kick my butt on Arthur :D. Anyways to be serious i am considering joining your league of Sith @[member="Darth Voracitos"], just not completely sure or not. (EDit Note: Joking about the whole warlord thing, if i join it'd be at a low position for now.

Evelynn

E
@[member="Darth Voracitos"], we'll just have to make beautiful children together instead...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom