Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beat up my Character!

Aoman Quanto

The Piercing Fist
Hey! :D

I play Ronen Jerik, but decided to make a more deep and complex character, based off old martial arts films, and more recently Kill Bill Vol.2. As i'm starting him from the beginning, he needs to learn quickly, as i want him to be the best fighter on the forum >:D

So, what i'm asking is, i want some people to beat up my character, in whatever context.

TAKING ALL APPLICANTS​

Aoman Quanto

The Piercing Fist
[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Unfortunately not. But my character is currently the most boastful, rude, borderline racist character you can imagine. So i wouldn't be surprised if he were to boast of his skills a little too much, if you know what i mean.

[member="Aoman Quanto"]

I get it :) I've got racism vs. Mandos+infinity with this character but unless you're Mando, an outright enemy, or directly start it, she won't really try to do anything to end you. Being cocky or boasty doesn't count :)

Aya Clarke

Lady Clarke, Saint of the Crimson Eagle
[member="Aoman Quanto"]

I'll offer to be Miss 'beat you to a pulp' number two person as well. Can imagine it wouldn't be hard to upset a knight with an honor code. Especially if you try to imply she cannot be a warrior because she is a woman.

Not sure if that last bit counts but eh, never know.

Aoman Quanto

The Piercing Fist
Well, i want my character to be taught a lot of lessons. eventually i want to make him like, a grand master of fighting, but a LOT of defeats come before improvement. You can leave scars, break things, whatever, I'll leave it in his story, the more the better!

[member="Skosk Fett"]

See with eyes unclouded by hate
Hmmm, a boastful jerk that's borderline racists, sounds like the kind of guy A'Runda wouldn't mind beating up. It shouldn't be hard to hate a Tusken. It should be even easier to upset a Tusken into a violent rage. Perhaps a vacation to Tattooine goes horribly wrong?

[member="Aoman Quanto"]

I'm new to the forum and struggling to find a way to jump into some action or some character-building, I'd love to take part in some of this. Hugo is a bipolar force sensitive (but he doesn't know it yet) assassin who is kind of lost in life right now, I'm sure he could get pulled into a fight.

[member="Aoman Quanto"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom