Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Be Sith, Do Crimes

Hey!

I wanted to write something criminal-y, that's more organised crime than just your usual 'smuggler on the edge of the Outer Rim.' I also kinda wanted to write a Sith, so hey, why not both? Two good bad things always go together, right?

I'm still green as hell to this site but I've done plenty of RP writing before. I'm looking to do anything on the Sith side or the criminal side. I'm hoping, eventually, to build up Evelyn's presence on a populated world/populated sector and establish some measure of criminal empire, so anything that can start the building blocks of that would be super fun to do. Obviously, I don't wanna step on anyone's toes so I'd be very willing to collaborate with other people so I don't mess up their good times too.

Alongside that, I'm always up for a good Sith-y thing. Hunting old, dangerous knowledge, raiding the tombs of the ancients, building cults and generally doing the bad things. I'm rolling with the Brotherhood of the Maw because they seem real cool and everyone's nice in there, aside from the nihilistic end-of-days thing.

So yes, if you'd like to do something, please message me! I'd love to get stuck in here and I've got like, a few days left stuck inside with the quarantine/COVID. Reply here, or message me on the site or on Discord! My discord is Lamy#7592

Wresto

W
Howdy Evelyn Evelyn

Saw you pop into BOTM earlier. Anyways I just made old Roi here and figured I'd raise my hand in interest in the "criminal-y" aspects. I was thinking of even wiggling Roi into the Brotherhood as a merc. Perhaps this could be one of my various ins to the faction with the character.

I could see Roi to be a sort of freelance muscle for hire for Evelyn. Perhaps on a case/gig by case/gig basis even.

Also welcome to Chaos :D

Oh, nice ideas. I'm blowing the dust off this account. While I'm not looking for an apprentice, maybe your travels will take you to the planet Smarteel. It's a canon world on the Map but my unofficial playground. It's the perfect place for an indiana-jones-type archaeology adventure with Force users.

Anyone can RSVP my inbox if you want to mess around on a backwater world in Wild Space.

Last edited:
Master of the Hyperspace Seas
Hello Evelyn Evelyn !

Always cool to see more force-sensitive criminals. I always think they are super cool characters.

On the RP side of things, this character has most of his business set up in the Outer Rim, but having some “friendly” competition is always fun! Criminal/underworld stories are one of my favorites, so feel free to shoot me a message about threading!

Hey!

I wanted to write something criminal-y, that's more organised crime than just your usual 'smuggler on the edge of the Outer Rim.' I also kinda wanted to write a Sith, so hey, why not both? Two good bad things always go together, right?

I'm still green as hell to this site but I've done plenty of RP writing before. I'm looking to do anything on the Sith side or the criminal side. I'm hoping, eventually, to build up Evelyn's presence on a populated world/populated sector and establish some measure of criminal empire, so anything that can start the building blocks of that would be super fun to do. Obviously, I don't wanna step on anyone's toes so I'd be very willing to collaborate with other people so I don't mess up their good times too.

Alongside that, I'm always up for a good Sith-y thing. Hunting old, dangerous knowledge, raiding the tombs of the ancients, building cults and generally doing the bad things. I'm rolling with the Brotherhood of the Maw because they seem real cool and everyone's nice in there, aside from the nihilistic end-of-days thing.

So yes, if you'd like to do something, please message me! I'd love to get stuck in here and I've got like, a few days left stuck inside with the quarantine/COVID. Reply here, or message me on the site or on Discord! My discord is Lamy#7592

If you don't mind going out-of-network, then we can do some stuff. I love me a bit of crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom