Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be prepared

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Stardust"]

There was something nice about testing out new equipment and when you could combine it with other things like testing new upgrades to armor well... there was that. She also had the vong that worked with her engineers here to provide back up on some of the things while the attention was on it all. Saotome the mysterious group that was going to be handling most if not all of Sasori's major metalworks was here as well. Thir operator working with the vong and people to pay for testers of the new armor upgrades. Some mercs had been offered a lot of credits to shoot and slash them as well. She had protable hardlight projectors up and ready for them to work on things with targets on the armor.

[member="Cynthia Garon"]

[member="Stardust"]

The testing could begin as Matsu turned to look at the twi'lek who had come to help her. All of the hard work they had done with Sasori could pay off as she came forward offering a smile. "Welcome to the testing grounds, our friends within the few vong have been kind to make a testing area and." She brought up the designs of the armors, the medium and heavy variant \aas the twosuits were there. "The original versions, now we are incorperating the mark two pieces of equipment. THe duraplast armor plating will provide superior protection for the testing purposes."

Gray was a little late showing up to the testing grounds. He had heard about the job from his fiance [member="Stardust"] and thought it would be nice to make a little credit on the side while doing what he had done most of his life. He had heard it was to test out a new suit of armor and if that was true, he might as well show up with every weapon he owned. That was partly what had slowed him down getting there in fact, because he didn't realize how many weapons of varying sizes he had. He showed up to the site pushing a hovercart with all of his weapons on top of it. He said as he showed up, " Sorry I am late. I was picking up a few things to see to it that this testing is as thorough as possible. So where would you like me to begin and what would you like for me to start out with?" He smiled as he waited for an answer.

OOC: Weapon links can be found in bio.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Strdust smiled as she was greeted and bowed to her before looking over the armor designs and nodded before she worked up and turned to [member="Gray Raxis"] and smiled big as she looked his cart over

Hahah decided to come my love? And brought all your toys as well? Heheh this is gonna be fun"she said and turned back to [member="Matsu Ike"]"I'm sorry hahah he's my fiance "she said and smiled" though I can't wait to test this armor maybe even buy a few

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Stardust"]

"No worries and we will begin with the medium variant." She brought up the display as they were showing it. "We've started the initial testing or it to upgrade the underlying bodyglove first. Then the duraplast plating for it we've added a crystal weave that will allow force users to enhance it and an anti-energy field from old model stormtrooper armor. It will go along with the protection to dissipate blaster shots tha strike the armor." She was pointing it all out while some of the soldiers wre wearing it and moving quickly enough. "The armor itself is more compact compared to others to give superior movement in the field." There were several suited targets down range while she looked over them. "They are prepared, just shoot and aim for sections of the armor to test their movement and dodge skills but also the plating placement."

Gray smiled to [member="Stardust"] when she spoke to him. He walked over and kissed her cheek as he listened to [member="Matsu Ike"] explain what was going on here. He was a little impressed with the amount of materials and weaving of different types of tech that went into the armor. He watched the soldiers moving in the test armor as the client finished speaking to him. It was a bit of an unusual job, but there was nothing wrong with that. The unusual jobs tended to pay the best after all. He picked up his infantry rifle off of the cart and inspected it a moment to make sure it was in good condition. He already knew it was because he maintained all of his equipment thoroughly, but he figured the client might feel better if he did.

Gray finished his mock inspection then got into position. He said as he aimed his rifle, " I have some grenades that this rifle here can launch. Do you want me to test the armors ability to handle explosions as well? There is also an arc rifle in my armory, so same question as before only electricity flow instead of explosion. I also have a slug based scattergun as well as a bryar pistol which can do charged shots. The only thing I lack is a rocket launcher, other kinds of slug throwers, a sniper, and flame based weaponry. If it is alright with you, I can test everything I do have for you." As he spoke, he took shots at the dead center of one of the soldier's chest. He paced out the shots randomly so they wouldn't be able to guess a pattern to it. Today might be a fun day.

Why was the mercs legion here? Because they were awesome as Yen was helping the ones in the armor suit up. The medium ones first to get a feel for it and then the better, bigger, sleeker, stronger heavy suits would be up. She had to admit they had a nicer frame and shape to them though while rubbing her hands together with the gear. She was looking at ways to customize her own and wear that gear she had gotten over it. Like the force resisting trench coat ot she could wear it with a mask and have some real fun. Either way the grand plan was here and was to test out the armor while the jedi was going over it.

She smiled and pulled her saber out after she looked over the designs"heheh don't mind if I do

She smiled and started running for a armor as she spun activating both sabers mid soon and sliced at the armor bouncing back and grinned as she focused the force and saturated the air before breathing out and lighting the armor a flame

[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

Which was also kind of funny, a jedi making armor but given what she had seen and it had been some crazy stuff it wasn't the least likely thing to happen. The ones from this mysterious Saotome though who wore the uniforms and had all of the equipment specs on datapads on their wrists. Those were the ones she was looking at carefully lest they prove a threat that needed to be handled when the time came. She deal with the situation the best way possible at the barrel of a gun. She had a grin on her face that got wider grabbing the multi-purpose rifle to test on the armor speaking. "Better run fast."

The tester looked at her and then at the rifle with really wide eyes before they were moving and Yen stepped up to the line getting a look on her face. "Alright boys and girls are we ready to handle this." Oh yeah she was ready. "No no noe I said, mercs legion are you ready?" She shouted it a little seeing some of the new recrtuits in the armor and some with weapons shout and hold their guns up. Oh yeah they were ready and she started taking aim at the recruits firing off the first shot with a caster shot from the slug to really drive it into the groin of the new recruit who was too close for comfort and flew back a little.

There we go see he was okay while the information in the range about her shot was there, he screamed but stood up safe and secured in the knowledge the armor absorbed the impact. Getting from her a laugh before motioning for him to fall back in line but at the proper distance now. "Alright recruits let that be the lesson not to screw around and play things unsafe. We have a lot of work on things that you can do. I don't want to hurt anymore of you." THen i have to. She didn't say the last part because in testing there was always the chance but at least they could work to minimize the dmage.

The drones were hovering over and looking at the different things, giving them the feedback they needed on the different aspects for all of the things they had going on. The datastreams the drones could bring in to her about the shots being fired and the level of armor penetratioon were there and ready but there was also the feedback itself on the armor. The circuits and mini computer onboard providing what she needed to relay to the jedi master and Saotome workers who were tinkering on some of the things for the armors and weapons.

To get some of the better performances they could of the different things. "Processing data, we have a number of streams coming from the drones master jedi, firing range and shots with the things you can do." She fed the streams to their computers and the operators went over the datastreams from the dones they were controlling or letting the AI control them. THe one controlling the drone that was following the mercs legion member shooting some of their recruits that had signed up and getting reaction. "Ouch." THe operator cringed but the guy was okay and there was a job to do while getting back to it.

The drones continued to operate and fly around as more shots were being tested on the targets and more recruits in the armor were getting shot back when one of the stronger slugs were launched sending him near the target. The work and upgrades for the heavy suits were all in the works getting set up fo the second stage of testing once they got more results from the AI that was building up the things. "Quiet those datastreams we have going for the kinetic impact, can you clean it up. The duraplast and kinetic plating in the bodyglove is making the reading strange we might need to up it."

Gray just fired at the poor troopers in the kill zone that was the test site. It was surprising anyone was willing to do this job at all, but he wasn't going to complain too much. He was very much happy to be on the end of the shooting he was on right now, so he didn't need to see how things were going on the other. It was his job to shoot at people anyways, so this was not that unusual. He finished off his clip in the rifle and stopped shooting. He walked over to his little cart of weapons and placed it down. Now it was time to pick the next weapon to use. But which one should it be?

Gray looked at the weapons for awhile then finally picked the one he wanted to use. He grabbed his arc shadow rifle next. The thing would offer a good test for electrical damage as well as sustained damage. He got it set up into arc mode so he could hit multiple people at once with it. He got it aimed and braced himself for the kickback on the monster of a gun. As he pulled the trigger, he felt his body jerk back as electricity shot out at one of the testers and then bounced from there to the ones standing near him then from them to those standing near them and so on and so forth until every trooper there was hit with a beam of electricity. He kept taking shots and watching the electricity fly out until he cell was completely drained. He hefted the weapon to his shoulder and turned around to take it back to his cart. Time to figure out the next weapon.

[member="Gray Raxis"] Ξ [member="Quiet"] Ξ [member="Yen"] Ξ [member="Stardust"] Ξ [member="Matsu Ike"]

The ship sored down to the location landing close by. She was late very late. In the message she was told to bring her weapon's although she had them with her. Really there was no point including that part in. On Her way here she had to make a stop to refuel. Wasn't helpful to the journey but better late than never. As the cockpit hatch opened up she'd stand up and put her guns in place. After the engines had whimmed down she could hear many shots going off.

She could see all of them working harder now, the researchers testing with the sabers on the medium armor while some other ones were observing the mercs firing off shots. All of that hard work amounted to plenty in terms of what they could do though in the longer run. It gave Matsu some hope of the good times to come in building up their bigger things armor wise for the heavy armor that she was going to need to listen in on and hopefully hear good news about its construction. She knew they were working on incorporating the sasori gloves into it and given the changes that had been going into the light version of the armor she could only image what they were doing to the heavy.

The engineers from Saotome were there working, keeping their interest on many of the things with more thoughts spread out as Matsu went taking a seat letting Stardust, Cynthia, Gray and the other mercs there get to have their fun. "Thank you for choosing to test out the new and improved Sasori combat armor lines, the medium and heavy variants were here on display as they have the most in common with each other and offer more robust features. Hopefully our answers to any of your questions will provide insight to better test and work on these for yourself. We'll begin with the base of what the armors are and the weapons that have been laid out for you to use."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom