Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be Prepared (Alli Wren)

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
Mayferria

Basaba had asked the leader of Baktoid to come here to this world for one reason. She wanted to get some of that metal they were talking about and see what could be done with it. Very light weight metal that could be smelted with others. It might add to beskar and an armorsmith would have to try for it. To explore and see about for science. She had a datapad and some prototypes built for them to try and see where it could be improved upon and maybe she would find something that was new and good from Baktoid. They had great products and never really steered the group wrong in the past. Sadly Larraq was busy and unable to really work towards helping build up all of these things for the mandalorians. Plus Alli Wren was a friend of the clan

Building

[member="Alli Wren"]

Alli Wren appeared with a smile. " Hello Good friend, it has been far too long, how can I help you this time?" She asked with a smile looking over the giant woman. It wasn't everyday a mando asked you to come visit. Alli was still hoping to get in with the mando's at one point or another. She still hoped they loved her thermal detonators. " I was pleasantly surprised to get your message, so how can I help you?"
[member="Basaba Willamina"]

Basaba Willamina

[member="Alli Wren"]

Basaba looked at Alli and had a smil on her face more so because she and Allison had worked with her before. Now it was something fun to do as she spoke standing there for a moment and holding her helmet clipped on her hip. "It is good to see you as well and I am doing well." Basaba moved with it while she moved to the hanger that had her ship. The machine shop holding the prototypes and armory with all the weapons she had saved up and stored. "The prototypes are through here and getting some work on them we'll be working towards acquiring some of the metal from here. It is supposed to be quite strong."

"Well let me see them then, I can't wait, your work is normally quite good. " She walked with Basaba, making sure to walk not too close to the walking giant. " So what is so special about this metal? " She asked as she went over some specs in her own mind. Running a business and keep tabs on her counterpart was a tough job. Alli smirked as she looked into the machine shop. " quite impressive so tell me about them, what do they do? who would buy them? " She asked as she made her own notes, looking at them in detail.

Basaba Willamina

[member="Alli Wren"]

Basaba had a grin about that, the metal was simple and basic but smelting it reduced weight on things. "It is lightweight and psychometic able to change color with the emotions of the one using it. Not always useful but from some reports the New Agey people like to use it for what they call good vibes." She had a look on her face of confusion not understanding that trend but there was more then enough things she enjoyed about the weapons and equipment as the holopad on her hand displayed the cerberus war droids, battle droids and finally there was a rifle designed for more functionality. "The Verz rifle is why we are here, the weapon will be heavy but this metal is lightweight, able to provide strength without encumbering us. I was hoping you had established a way to export some so we can work it."

"Well what planet is this metal found on.. I can establish mining operations on whatever planet it is, the moment i find out, I am always up for useful metals. So where is this metal found, you and I can do some looking of our own and then we can start operations. " She smiled ordering some freighters with pre-fabricated mining equipment set up. Much like she used on a system full of cortosis not to long ago. She smiled knowing her chip had again come in handy not having to actually type in orders on a datapad or anything. " So where do we find this metal, as soon as you and I find some we can go about purchasing rights to it. This better be as good as you say it is or else I will be taking a rather large loss."

Basaba Willamina

[member="Alli Wren"]

"The metal has only been found here on Mayferria and I do not know if it is good. Lightwieght metal that is rare might not have a market or it could boom." Basaba shrugged to that because the problem with products was just that the risk. "But you know risk often has rewards and with the right tools we can possibly set you up mining some beskar on Concordia." The field Marshall wasn't above letting a non mandalorian play around with their metal, the beauty was the secret to really smiting it was in her hands or the others. Then Basaba was moving as she took in the large city and the floating temples. The mountains in the background while pointing and reading some of the history on the datapad. "The largest deposit of the metal is in the capital and the locals it says are very friendly to outsiders."

"Well then lets secure mineral rights shall we? Lead the way to someone in charge. " She smiled, this was going to be a very profitable mining venture. " Well if you want I can mine whatever your faction needs, for you for a fee of course, I do have a mining company for a reason after all. I can't possibly use everything I mine, so most of it just ends up being sold. " She said noting the city as they walked. "This place is beautiful, I will have to make sure my mining facility isn't too drab or else they might not like it. I think I can do that after all , one needs to blend in. " She said not even sure if the woman cared. She didn't hang out with Basaba very often as the woman was more a brute than a intellect.

Basaba Willamina

[member="Alli Wren"]

Basaba gave a nod of agreement to that, it was always good to have someone who could mine extra materials for use and smelting it with the beskar is what helped preserve the metal. Then they were moving as the large deposit stuck out in some places as the mandalorian looked at the amber ore in the ground. She looked towards what was in the distance while searching for the nearest government offices, based on how friendly they were and she had heard they were selling the metal for non fighters who used mind altering substances and wanted to live with all life. "We'll find a plane to talk and set this up then."

Alli smiled " Good" She followed Basaba and kept up with her. "So what do you know about this place.. I mean how did you come to it and such, it seems a strange destination for you." Alli smiled and kept up, admiring the view. The place was gorgeous and well worth the sight seeing. She looked up things about the planet with her chip, taking notes on everything. It would appear that this place was relatively untouched by the galaxy which meant she could make an impact. " I wanted to ask, how are you, I mean I haven't seen you in such a long time I figure I should do more than just talk business. So Spill anything new in your life?"

Basaba Willamina

[member="Alli Wren"]

"Now that is a long story but a fun one." Basaba paused for a moment though enjoying the idea and thinking of it while she let out a breath. "So me and Allison got really really drunk after fighting and in the Yaim'la we set a course finding this world by accident. Then we got to know some of the people and well.... they are honorable in their ways, skilled craftsmen and that metal it can be fun to use." Basaba looked as the office came up and she looked at the people inside. Offering smiles as needed because they were very nice people... not the type who responded to gruff violence like others in the galaxy. "This should be where we go and set up. Then we can start talking price for helping build the cerberus and verz."

Alli smiled and met with them dicussing mineral rights and property values. It was a long discussion and most likely extremely boring for her friend Basaba. But there were things that needed to be covered and thus Alli finally nailed down a contract and got land. That was when the freighter began to descend, moving down through the sky, dropping at a controlled rate, by the time Alli and Basaba got to the site it would be landed. It wasn't everyday Alli got such a hint on a new material. She figured it would use it for it's light weight and strength. The color changing she would try to overcome or make work. After alll it wouldn't do to have a color changing product unless it was for some sort of luxury item.
" So now that we have a site and mineral rights, what else do we need [member="Basaba Willamina"]. "

Basaba Willamina

[member="Alli Wren"]

Basaba looked at Alli and stood there acting like the bodyguard more the main reason or keeping her protected. A suit of armor would do that but the woman didn't wear armor. She wasn't a mandalorian she was a businesswoman. "I need your company, your droid makers can get us what we need for a new series of war droids. Your engineers can help make a new combat rifle for our armies to march against the sith." She kept a smirk on her face though to that and brought the image to her gloved hand. The holoprojector displaying the two models of droid and new combat rifles while smirking. "We'll use the metal here to create the casing and materials, smelted with durasteel for the rifles and the cerberus well We may need to redesign a carrier for them and something to drop them on our enemies."

" Of course, you know I always deliver. Now to check on progress, if I am correct by the time we get there the starts of the operation will be started, a temporary mobile base until I can get more structure out here. But soon this will be a full mining operation and you will have all the metal you need." Alli looked over the designs. " Sounds doable. just forward them to me and I will devote some teams to them to test them and to make them suitable for mass production. Can I sell these things to more than just you or do we need to discuss exclusive rights? "

Basaba Willamina

[member="Alli Wren"]

Basaba gave a nod of agreement to Alli and sent the designs to her. With the metal she could do plenty and she knew the mining operations of the planet could do plenty for it. Hell she might even try and combine it with beskar to try it out. Prismatic armor might be useful for training so she knew when the kids were getting pissed. "Will do." The Mandalorian then looked at Alli. "Now how are you doing? I know you got shot, you want us to send a team over and knock out some competitors or ruffians?"

"I am doing fine, but I will keep that in mind, it is always good to have friends. how are you doing? " She smiled as they made their way to the site. It was always fun to open new business. It was always funny being next to one of the giant Willamina sisters, they loomed over her with an imposing presence. " I mean It has been some time, surely you have something going on in your life. I myself haven't done much but business. It keeps me going. "

Basaba Willamina

[member="Alli Wren"]

Basaba smirked... what had she been doing with her time well, there was getting to the rank of a field marshal and clan representative, she wasn't the clan leader like many believed. That was the eldest who oversaw the holdings and their people. She met with the Mandalor and the other clan heads for what was needed and provided her own tactical view. Mostly punching but that was useful. "I have gained much honor in the Protectorate and clans I have been working towards making new equipment for my people and getting a few friendships but there are not many in the galaxy worth trusting."

"Well that is important" She said not sure how to add to that. That was when they got to her freighter which was landed and they were already building the temporary structures. This was going to be their processing site. The orders were in and her ship were shipping everything else via Aceneau. This was going to be a great day she thought as Alli watched the structures get put together by droids. Yes this was perfect. " Well then I think we can call it quits. I believe my droids have it from here, I will have the metal for you shortly.

Basaba Willamina

[member="Alli Wren"]

Basaba looked at Alli and gave a nod, the Yaim'la was there for her and her sisters were standing there in their full armor while Basaba moved. "Good, you should come with us, we'll make a warrior out of you yet and give you some nice armor, a sacred club for choosing your mate." She had a smirk on her face though in good humor.

"No thanks, I have things to do, just to be sure, what are the metals I will be mining with our agreements again?" She said wanting to insure she had understood what the woman had offered her. " I know I am mining this new metal, but you mentioned others, I would love to provide them to you and anyone who needed the resources. My mining subsidary loves more work after all. They need to expand so please let me know. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom