Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be on and off LOA

For those that know whats going on as some should know. I been going through some health stuff the last few months. I still battling this as it is there a light at the end of the tunnel just not coming soon enough.

In November I'll be having some major surgery to fix the health issues. Which will leave me not only physical drain for a while but also emotional and metal for a while. Thanks for all that have been rping with even with my dyslexia and those that do know me as a loving and caring person.

[member="Syn"] thanks for putting up with all the crap finding to have fun with me in battles and dev threads. Which I know we still have a lot still out there needing finished.

[member="Darth Veles"] I'll get to that thread we started long ago teach him force healing like I said I would just need to give me time.

Those that don't know I'm go into more into my characters when I have chance to tag everyone in it.

Love ya your a great bunch couldn't asked for better people to come back into rping after all these years.

Suzette (Maya, Calum, Inger, Seanna, Ariella, Wonder twins (Shalla, Shiva),

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Take care of yourself, hon. That's the most important thing right now. We will of course be here should you need to talk/vent/whatever. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope the doctors can address whatever you are dealing with :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom