Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Be Jedi Do Crime (wait no)

Living In Color
Codex Judge
I've got the vibe back for Iris. After a while of trying to write her and struggling to find where I wanted to take her story and attempting some one off things and changing subtle pieces here and there, I've got a pretty good basis of the story I want to tell with her. A Jedi stained by war and struggling to keep true to her beliefs as a healer and doctor is the core, and I've got some good ideas on how to pull that along and see where she can end up down the line. So, list time on rp hooks:

• First and foremost? Padawan. Having Iris with a Padawan she looks over and trains would be the most ideal piece of the story. Going on adventures, fighting against the Mandalorians and Sith, training and the like; it's a classic star wars vibe for a Master and Padawan to travel around and do various Jediy things.

• Shadowy past. Under the name of Aurorae Aurorae and some prosthetics Iris acted as a Jedi Shadow at the end of the Great Hyperspace War. She went around to kill left over Mawites, specifically those of influence, to make sure they wouldn't rise up and threaten a new generation of Jedi with the same bloody war she'd been so scarred up in. This brought it's own ptsd in just how ruthless she got in it, and even now she has issues fighting or igniting her saber without flashes of red (I'm looking at you Jedi Survivor and your rage mode color filter.) This could lead to a couple things:
    • You were a target that she didn't kill, and want revenge.
    • You stumble upon one of her panic attacks.
    • Therapy or such.
    • War is on the rise, so you approach her to get back into Jedi Shadow business.
  • I'm A Doctor: She finished college, and is actually a doctor. While she's not employed at a hospital, she very much uses that fact to help with her Jedi travels to heal people she can. Maybe you need a doctor for some reason, either for yourself or another?

• Jedi Business: We fight, we dialogue, we negotiate. She's a Jedi, and she very much will do Jedi things. With other Jedi or not, at that.
So yeah there's a list hmu if you're interested.

Iris Arani Iris Arani

Sarad has been on the shelf for awhile since I've been away but as can be expected of him he routinely seeks out Jedi throughout the galaxy to duel and test himself against. Iris might be a Healer however she's a known Jedi Knight, beyond that she also has ties to other Jedi including Valery Noble Valery Noble and Nida Perl Nida Perl , whom Sarad was responsible for capturing and handing over to Imperial custody at one time; he might use a confrontation with her to lead him to another Jedi to challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom