Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBcodes for background

So after a very long time i decided i want to spruce up Strider's bio. I wanted the background all black but for some reason me and the BBCodes to make it happen are not getting along with each other. Now I am guessing and probably going to put credits on this that I am the one that is broken and not the site. So if its not a bug and I am one the one being a Derp, how in all nine hells do i get my entire background for my Bio post to be entirely "black"? Like Tef's bio and others.

I have used the special BBCode tab above and i have tried putting in the codes manually and neither have worked.

I've never successfully been able to use regular BBCode on this board - I don't think it's one of the fully operable systems for this board type. Just like trying to add custom colors is also not an option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom