Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist BB’s Painter Garage

• A Droid stand close to the entrance greet everyone who go closer

”Greetings Traveler and Welcome to BB’s Painter Garage! Let me introduce my owner BB, and his workshop!“

The droid goes inside and a little bell-like thing makes some noises in the big shop.

”This is the main hall where you can show the earlier project and the actual ones too. And the top of the floor you can find the offices where sometimes show up my owner too, if he doesn’t do anything else somewhere else…"

Suddenly an old hoarse voice came from the stairs and an old man walked down the hall. He is not really a businessman type who only gives orders and just walks up and down in the most expensive suits, more like a man who is not afraid if his hand will get dirty under the work.

”Sokáig akarod még untatni a szerencsétlent, vagy a tárgyra térsz még a mai nap… Remélem most olyat hoztál, aki nem csak munkát ad, de számunkra is hasznot hoz…” growl the old man and look at the droid after their guest.

”Oh sorry, He is my dear owner BB, who just said to He happy to see you and asked to what can we do for you dear customer”

”A nagy tárlatvezetés mellett ugye elmondtad, miket is vállalunk és miket nem? Vagy csak megint azt hagytad ki? És ugye még rémlik, hogy értem amit mondasz?”
    the old man sighs a big and looks up to the ceiling after his growl and after back down to the customer.

”My owner gently reminds me, maybe better if I show you what exactly we doing here and what kind of jobs we can accept from you. If you like nice picture about yourself, or just a new dress what you just can imagine, or…” the old man grow one and push away the droid “...but my dear owner..."

”Menj és csinálj valami hasznosat, mondjuk tedd az üres fejed a zúzdába, vagy egy hordó vízbe…”
    grow the old man and after look deep into the customer’s eyes.

”Listen, make this simple. Do you have a rusty ship or like one with your colors, bring it in, or tell what you like and we look around. Do you like a picture of your ugly face or maybe less or more uglier for your profile? No problem! Do you like other things? Maybe we can speak about it. But these things have the price too and it's better if you have enough coins for the good old uncle BB or you will pay with a favor.”

”So… What do you like?”
    The old man lifted up his right hand. ”We can make a good deal I think.” The old man released a big smile and a muffed laughing noise came from the upstairs office. Maybe somebody or something shadow walked away from the office dark window.

• SWRP Chaos Arts:

My first art here was Ingrid’s uniform if I good remember (If not she will correct me), and you can see this on her profile.

Character Art: Nameless | Shani (mine)
    Nameless (Shani)
    Gift Character Art: Katella (Woosher)
    Katella (Whooser)
    Character Art: Nameless' | Shani's Beast form
    Nameless - Beast form

FanArt: Obi-Wan Kenobi Furry version
    Obi-Wan Kenobi - Furry version

SW themed Arts:

Background:
    Ruins from the past
    df4uv7v-ca4ec6bb-dff5-4c52-9762-2b4d6a8f1f3e.png

Where you can find my other works too: DeviantArt: PawStudioNet

• Do you like art, or picture modification/recoloring, etc, but how can you reach me?

Where can you find me?
    - Here in DM (Slow way nowadays, but you have a chance to I answer fast)
    - Discord: BB#5602. On the Eternal Empire (EE) server: BB|Nameless or on the Bryn'adûl server: BB.
    - Do you like more the social media platforms? Instagram: pawstudionet, Twitter: @PawStudioNet

Last edited:
The old man looked around and after a big sigh, take a deep breath.

“Soo let's see what we have here” growl under his nose. He walked before the spaceship and spank the side.

“A little ship… I know it's not too pretty or fancy, maybe a little bit rusty too but she does her job very well. If you like she will be your cargo ship.
Or do you like a little adventure? Perfect, just put some scanner and other tools and go explore deep space.
Or you like something more… hmmm… dangerous? Then you have plenty of places to drop some weapons or a squad and go ahead!

This little ship has a good engine so you can fly very fast to your destination.Of course, the big speed and the very good maneuvering has the price too. This ship has light armor only, soo maybe it is not a good idea to attack a much bigger ship from the front…”

The droid slowly walks closer and closer to the old man and the ship.

“Oh my dear owner, my sensors show that we have a new ship! Can I show it to the new customers?”

The old man looks up to the ceiling and mumbles under his nose.
“Mit vétettem, hogy eme rozsda halommal ver az élet?”
After he takes a deep breath.
“I did it not too long ago, because you were nowhere. So go and do something… for example stay there…” point to an empty place and wait a little while the droid walks there.

“Oh my dear owner, do you like to I speak from there with the customers?”

“Not really… just hold that engine a little…”

“What type of engine my dear owner? I am not too good at holding heavy stuff, my designer had other plans with me…”

The old man pushed a button and a half made engine fall down and crush the droid.

“Yep… he made you to you give me only a headache…” growl the old man and walk back to the office room.

challenge__1_hour___starship_by_pawstudionet_dfb5zd4-fullview.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom