Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battle of Balmorra [Corellian Confederation Dominion of Humbarine/Balmorra Hex]

Edited: Sorry, I changed objectives!
Objective: [SIZE=12pt]Capture Lord Admiral Bao[/SIZE]
Other Parties: [member="Jared Starchaser"], [member="Ava Cartwright"], [member="Romi Jade"], [member="Dracken Pryce"]

"This is a terrible idea." Gnost Karr shouted out over the sound of Kian's fighter firing up. "Since when do you get involved in dog fights with enemy fighters!"

Kian laughed to himself, the laughter coming through his anti-ox mask in bursts of light static. Gnost, his nephew, worried more than was good for a 13 year old. Though he wasn't entirely inaccurate. Kian, while a veteran of combat, had not engaged in space combat all that often in his time of service and the occasions in which he did were distant memories.

"It is like riding a speeder bike." Kian said strapping himself into the cockpit of his Jedi-Class Heavy Starfighter. It wasn't fast, but the thing packed a punch and had good defensive capabilities. Just what Kian needed in a mission like this.

"Except people are shooting at you." Gnost said crossing his arms across his chest and turning his head to the side. Gnost had lost his father at a young age and Kian understood the concern he showed for him. Smiling warmly beneath the mask, Kian stretched out with the force and touched minds with his nephew and apprentice.

I'll be fine. Focus on what you have to do...which is? Kian said, communicating telepathically with his fellow Kel Dor.

I pull the Shadow out of range of the fighting and await further orders. Gnost said back, and Kian could feel his frustration with the assignment.

"Good." Kian said hitting the panel in front of him and sealing off the fighter. May the force be with you! Kian said once again through their telepathic link as his ship dropped from The Shadow and into the darkness of space. The battle loomed not far before him

"This is Kian Karr." Kian said into the comm channels. "Where can I be of service?" Kian asked as he accelerated towards the fighting ahead.

He knew he was going to have to over his Clawcraft eventually. What he was waiting for was the next time the Dawn Treader made a stop at Coronet. He had already replaced the fighter, and was awaiting a delivery of the new Rassilon. A line that was becoming more and more rare. But between that, the Clawcraft, and the Exalt, he had a fair number of fighters that wouldn’t need to pull from CorSec or Green Jedi resources. No, the Starchasers had their own, and they were all heavily modified.

But that didn’t matter now, all that mattered was diving before the blasts came from the local cruiser against the destroyer. Juking and jiving, the fighter was avoiding the incoming shots but getting its next round of fighters chasing. When orders came down from the cruiser of its next possible target. Vortex Leader replied in the affirmative.

That was when the voice of Karr came across the commlink. Jared recognized the name. Some record somewhere of a Jedi. “Karr, this is Jared Starchaser.” Please don’t know my father, that’d be awesome. “Got some requests for firing signatures on some of the destroyers. But I know we can get the head of this. Apparently some Lord Admiral?” He called over, making sure his line was encrypted.

“We have a location on him, Command?” That was more for [member="Dracken Pryce"], but also whoever knew.

[member="Kian Karr"]

Krystal

Smart girls don't win by being polite.
[SIZE=10.5pt]Objective: Ground Assault[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10.5pt]Wearing and Wielding: Custom armour, Sith Blade, Small Leather Backpack. Verpine Shatter Rifle, DL-44 Pistol (modified), and KC-95 Ace of Spades Blaster, as well as various knives and small explosives.[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tags:[member="Morteg"] [member="Kahne Porte"] [member="Ador Horn"][/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10.5pt]Slinging her small bag off her back, Krystal pressed further into the alcove to shield herself from the crossfire as she rummaged around in the bag. Finding what she was looking for, she pulled out the flare gun and responded, “Signal coming now, buddy. Pink.” She aimed the gun straight up and pulled the trigger. A slight recoil as a bright pink flare exploded directly above her, almost like a firework. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Krystal wasn’t really one for subtlety. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]She knew that, as much as the flare would help the Yoda find her, it would also give away her position to any other soldiers who felt the need to engage. She was prepared for this, and had already exchanged her flare gun for her shatter rifle. Bracing it against her shoulder, she kept her back to the solid metal barrier and began picking off forces that came close to her. They were ragged and disorganized from the drawn out battle, approaching as individuals rather than units, and Krystal took full advantage of that. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Shot to the eyes under a helmet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]One.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Shot to an unprotected hand to disarm, another to the stomach.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Two. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Four shots to the legs, one connecting with a knee, two others embedding themselves in the armour. Another few shots when he went down.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Three. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Holstering her rifle, Krystal drew her blade. Channeling the force down the sith metal, it sparked with blue lighting as she stepped out to bring it down on the head of a smaller creature. He crumpled upon impact. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Four. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The Yoda had better radio his presence before he arrived, or else he’d join the pile of bodies quickly growing around her. [/SIZE]

OBJECTIVE: Space Battle -- Battle Meditation
ALLIES: Corellia Confederation

She wore it well -- snuggling up to the metaphysical energy she wore like a warm cloak.

In the center of the room, her Force presence took on a life of its own. In it's alabaster hue, it shimmered around her, a milky luminescence maintained barely a finger-span from her body...

Her detail watched from afar, and noted there was a tranquility about her, almost a blissfulness -- it spoke of an intimacy with violence he had not expected. To the Sith, violence was an art form. To Jade, it seemed like life itself.

A sudden spark of understanding flashed through her and into the minds amongst the stars, followed by a sense of courage and hope. Romi could guess that her allies had finally realized that they doubted her judgment, but these are the moments they strived for, when the hope of victory becomes real.

She brought to their mind an image of a burning white fire that had come so instinctively to her call. She imbued it with so much power that the air nearly hummed with energy, and the metallic scent of aspiration seemed to lurk on the edge of sensory perception. She projected this image to all of her allies as forcefully as she could.

A moment later, she could feel them opening themselves to the ubiquitous energy field, and a relief flooded the Force.

Romi caught a glimmer of light through the space beyond them. "Almost," she grunted.

[member="Dracken Pryce"] | [member="Jared Starchaser"] | [member="Ava Cartwright"] | [member="Kian Karr"]

Objective: Capture Lord Admiral Bao

Kian banked hard to port, spinning his fighter out of the path of the incoming fire. The ship shimmied a bit from the close proximity of the attack. He was certainly out of practice, but Kian had the force to rely on, something those he was facing could not call upon. He opened himself to the force and allowed it to help guide his movements. As the fighter behind him settled into another attack, Kian banked hard and then reversed course, coming up and around. In a hail of fire the enemy ship was obliterated and Kian came through it spinning.

As he settled back in and saw that, at least for the moment, he was free of pursuers, the voice of Jared Starchaser came over the comm system. Starchaser? It was a name he had certainly heard before. He remember a Coren Starchaser from back in the day, before Kian vanished for a time on assignment. He hadn't worked directly with the Jedi, but he new the reputation. Still, the name could just be a coincidence.

Opening a comm to The Shadow, Kian addressed his young padawan. "Gnost, do you have any information on the Lord Admiral we are suppose to be targeting?"

"Not much....a Lord Admiral [member="Arage Bao"]. Reports are sketchy, but indicating the Admiral is aboard the Humbarine Flagship." Gnost replied through their encrypted line. "I have nothing on what type of defenses to expect."

Switching his encrypted line to Jared Starchaser, Kian made his reply. "Starchaser, glad to hear from you." Kian wanted to ask about his father, but decided it was best left till after the battle....especially given his console indicating that several fighters were inbound toward him. "I've got a few closing in on me, but as soon as I shake them, I can group up with you. Reports are indicating Lord Admiral Bao is aboard the flagship....any Intel on what we are up against?" Kian asked, banking hard and coming around to use some debris to his advantage against the inbound fighters.

[member="Jared Starchaser"] | [member="Romi Jade"] | [member="Dracken Pryce"]

Bright light lit up the sky even as the sun fell into dusk. The sudden brightness of the sky made Morteg bring up his left hand to cover his eyes by reflex but when he realized what it was he lowered his arm and stared, eyes open in surprise. A pink flare? Whoever their mystery ally was she seemed to have a penchant for being flashy. They weren't far now, less than a mile away, and with a shrug he bounded off in her direction, disarming and cutting his way through security droids and soldiers alike.

The Corellian shock troopers fell in line behind him, taking out what Morteg missed. He was like a great green wave, his blade cascading up and down, up and down as his little body leaped over obstacles and rubble. The presence of their mystery woman became stronger and before long he could see her, fighting with a Sith sword, which gave him pause. Had the Humbarine brought with them a Sith. Morteg fell into the Force, allowing it to push him, guide him forward, and with a great burst of speed he shot at her like a green bullet.

Helping or no, trust a Sith he did not.

He leaped from a piece of rubble into the air and fell into a spin, his entire body becoming a buzzing circular saw of green plasma as his blade hissed through the air. The little creature let out a wild battle cry, more than announcing his presence as he set upon her.

[member="Krystal Estain"]

Jared’s task so far was easy. Fly, find target, make it so the cruisers can aim tighter, and let them unleash hell on the other ships. From the time he got the targets being hit, he could engage in anti-fighter support. The blastboats were going to be doing what they could to hold the target while the fighters did what they did best, blast other fighters. The Clawcraft here was great, but he was hoping to get into something a bit more appropriate, either the Rassilon, or pick up an E-Wing.

Transmissions were still being hacked all to hell. Jared shook his head, in his dark flight helmet before he heard the next call. There was so much going on, the battle meditation enhancing his reflexes, his skills in a fighter were not matched by many. Few had the pedigree his family did, and even less were raised up in a fighter since they could walk. Corellians had a special place with a fighter, maybe only rivaled by Pamartheans, but he still didn’t think they’d hold a candle to his world.

The voice, though, he heard it. Kian Karr still breaking through. Maybe it was his fighter? “Good to have you up here, Karr.” He tapped a few controls on and transmitted a rally point over to the Master. “Meet you here. I’ll see what I can do about getting your tail clear!” Taking a second to boot up what he had on the flight ahead. “Mess of fighters in between. Vortex can make a screen. Our blastboats are able to site for the cruisers’ long range cannons too.” A new tactic, but it’d scatter the hell out of fighters.

[member="Kian Karr"]

A man can change his stars
OBJECTIVE: Space Battle -- Observe and Learn
ALLIES: Corellia Confederation
TAGS: Interacting with - [member="Romi Jade"],

Saying that Romi was a master of her craft, would bring a distaste to one's mouth. I didn't know of how she could perform such feats. The magic I had grown up hearing about, where masters of it could move items around them, commune to one another through mental thought, summon a storm that could last for days, and even some that could impossibly yank ships from the sky. Romi has shown quite the skill with the mental manipulation and fortitude. While Telekinesis as they called it, was a staple of many Jedi, It became clear to me that Romi was based more around aiding her allies. Helping them in whatever way she could.

It was endearing almost. To see that she cared so much for these people. Yet, I had the inkling she only knew some of them to an extent. While maybe she did know quite a few in much more detail, it made me realize that being a Jedi, is not just about working the job, but accepting that the job may be working with people you have never met before, or aiding people that you may never see again. While you may not see the consequences of your actions in the moment, or even years down the line, Romi hung on the fact that she knew this was better, and was supposed to help the pilots, and others perform at their highest capacity.

I stayed silent. Letting my mentor and teacher continue to perform in this act of Battle Meditation as she had called it. Briefly before the battle started, she mentioned that she would be as such. She wanted me to observe and learn. To feel what she was doing through the force. Even as I focused upon her much like she had taught me before, I couldn't find anything. Almost as though there was nothing there.

I started to feel myself get angry. However, I calmed myself ever so much. Closing my eyes, breathing in and out a couple times before attempting to try it again. Making any kind of connection to Master Jade.

I gave it my all. Not because I only needed to learn, but I wanted to show to her, I can be trusted and relied. That I wasn't a waste of time.

Objective: Capture the Lord Admiral

"Copy that." Kian said as he pulled his ship into a series of turns and dodges, avoided enemy fire as best he could. He'd taken out one of the enemy combatants but couldn't shake the other three. It was pretty obvious that they'd worked together before. They worked well as a team. Each maneuver Kian attempted to get behind and hit them back was blocked by one of them. They were doing a good job of penning him in.

At this point, all Kian could do was keep his ship from taking direct hits. Relying heavily on the force, Kian was, so far, avoiding too many direct hits and his astromech was using counter measures to aid in any attempts at torpedo strikes. "I'll be coming in hot." Kian said to [member="Jared Starchaser"] as he jerked the stick to his left and then reversed it to the right spinning his ship wing over wing and avoiding a barrage of laser fire. The maneuver worked....almost. One of the three recovered quickly and while Kian ducked most of the laser fire, he still took more of a hit than he had wanted. His console in front of him lit up and he heard his astromech begin to whine.

Damn. Kian thought to himself seeing the readings on the console and with a glance to his right he could see smoke trailing on the wing....somewhere in the ship there was a fire. "I need you to get that fixed." Kian said to his astromech, maneuvering away from other attacks, but feeling sluggishness in his stick. The three fighters behind him closed in and through the force Kian got a sense of....hunger. Like predators closing in on a wounded prey. "I'll also be limping a bit." Kian said over the comms to Starchaser as he closed in on the rendezvous point.

Kylie Talor

K
[member="Kian Karr"] [member="Jared Starchaser"]
NEAR THE SPACE BATTLE
HIDDEN
USING FORCE BUFFS
POST 1

This was her first Mission per se with Kian.

She'd already been prepped for launch, albeit in a second hangar. She missed most of the convo between Kian and his nephew.

For most of the battle she'd hidden in the shadows, underneath the wreckage of a cruiser. It was a lesson she needed to learn.
Patience. Strike when the time is right.

The time seemed right. Kian wast battling to shake multiple adversaries. They were pursuing prey.

She could sense the outcome of that particular plight would determine the outcome of many larger things beside it. When she focused on it, it seemed many fates were attached.

Not time to fire up, just yet......

Instead she settled into the cockpit a little deeper, and breathed. Her conscious reached out expanding, encompassing, devouring. Every bit of information was fed back into her conscious mind, and filed away by her unconscious. She touched the minds of the allied Pilots, the Enemy, and Master Karr. Curiously she pulled Jared Starchaser into her link as well.

He would see that Kian was in fact being pursued, clear as day, as if it were him.

Battle meditation tthey'd called in the holos.

Linked as one in her meld, they'd each feel, see and hear everything. She was the bridge between sentience, and omnipotence. They would be faster, better armed with information and their morale would surge.

Heavy sweat beads began to form on her brow.....

The pilot was grinning now. He was going to have a bit of assistance shortly, but he had to free them up from anyone on their tail. The grip on the controls were tighter as the Jedi Knight was turning his fighter to make it to the rendezvous point. He was technically a Jedi. But there was a bit of him that was different, a Warden, and a Wayfinder. One day he may even try to find the Gand Findsmen to see if he could learn from them, but today wasn’t the day. Shields were up and his wingman turned to follow.

Don’t leave a man behind.

“I got you, Kian.” He said, locking into Karr’s signature, he was having him locked in. The Jedi nodded as he heard the hit and Karr’s response. “We’ll still get you. Vortex flight, sending you coordinates. We need to pave a road.” He got the clicking of affirmatives as the green-and-black X-Wings joined up. Jared and his own wingman were ahead, and he could feel another presence. Battle meditation?

The Green Jedi were getting big. Good.

Targets coming into range, Jared swapped from watching Karr to the enemies. “Move fast, and lets hit the flagship.” The Jedi fired at the incoming fighters.

[member="Kylie Talor"]
[member="Kian Karr"]

Ashani Kyp

A
Objective 2
Moving down the Street; Towards [member="Krystal Estain"] [member="Morteg"]
POST #2
eN2Zqew.png

The street was thick with fire and dust. She batted aside another three bolt, deflecting them into a wall. Her small unit had missed their insertion point, wound up on a roof top three blocks from the target and had to fight their way down. They were down to blaster pistols, rifle ammo spent on the hordes of contractor soldiers arrayed against them.

Seemed this lord had money to boot, and bodies to throw into the slaughter.

Another bolt hammered past, grazing her calf. Ashani ground her teeth, reset her blade and began weaving a sapphire matrix in front of her.

"Cover me!"

Two of her squad laid down a barrage.

She ran forward, somersaulted over a burned out flash speeder and landed in a crouch.
She was close to the others, she could feel that.

Another round of troopers charged.

She slashed the first one across the chest, and shoved her outstretched palm forwards, sending his crashing backwards into the rest of his column. The saber left her hand, end over end, spearing two of them together.

She'd much rather be home, with Abel and the kids. Maybe reading them a book or something. Either way this was the life she'd chosen. She could still see the tears on her daughters face as she grabbed her ruck to walk out the door.

Then she snapped back to the present.

"Twenty meters, high right!"

"Fethin' A boys. We gotta get off this street!"

The saber ripped free, meeting her palm with a SMACK!

Another two emerald bolts returned back to their source and she slid right....

[member="Jared Starchaser"] [member="Kylie Talor"] [member="Kian Karr"] [member="Kaleleon Seleare"] [member="Romi Jade"]
He saw the battlefield with clarity he didn't know existed. His eyes flicked from display to display and ship to ship, the fatigue he'd expected to set in a long time ago still vacant from his mind, the storm never rolling in. Since their first loss they hadn't lost any other capital ships and fighters were performing far above expected levels of efficiency in the field. His eyes fell on the Jedi Knight and he wondered if this was her doing. He'd read in the mysterious book that some Force Sensitives had the ability to deeply affect those around them in battle and heighten their senses. He'd also read in that same book of powerful Force users who could manipulate battles in their favor....

And he wondered if that's what the woman was doing.

"...incoming!" An explosion rocked the bridge as missiles burst on their particle shields. The immediate damage was dispersed but the powerful anti-capital ship missiles rammed the shield with enough force to send sparks through some of the consoles.

"Particle shields at 70%!" shouted a bridge officer.

"Where are those reinforcements?" came Pryce's voice over the hustle and bustle.

"Right on time," came the smug reply from Garvey as the tactical display lit up with a single wedge shaped ship as a Corellian painted Resurgent-class battlecruiser pierced the star speckled expanse, blotting out the system's main star.

A hologram of a large, broad shouldered Quarth appeared over the tactical display and Pryce felt his heart jump into his throat. He saluted as did Garvey and everyone else within visual sight of the man before them. The Quarth man saluted back.

"This is Fleet Admiral Nova, Admiral Pryce, you're being relieved of command." Pryce felt his lip twitch which caused the Fleet Admiral to tilt his head, "Problem, Admiral?"

"No sir, not a problem, I just wasn't expecting a Fleet Admiral sir." The Quarth nodded and ran a hand over his fleshy jowels.

"Hrmmm, you're right it is unwise of us to be putting so many resources into one sector...But I've had my eye on Lord Admiral Bao for some time. I decided it was time I met her on the field of battle. Time to see if the stories about her tactical abilities were true...Nova out." And just like that the hologram was gone and Garvey visibly sighed in relief.

"Not much of a friendly guy, eh?" Pryce shrugged and sat back down in his command chair. With command shifting over to Nova it meant he just needed to keep his crew alive, and that he could deal with.

[member="Ava Cartwright"] [member="Julius Rhein"] [member="Harley Fenstermacher"] [member="Arage Bao"] [member="Jared Starchaser"] [member="Kylie Talor"] [member="Kian Karr"][member="Romi Jade"]

Kian banked out of the way as the other fighters began their assault. While the three behind him were good, they were no match for the fighters before him, especially with the influence of the battle meditation that was being sent out into the field by the Jedi present. At that time as well, a series of beeps and whirls sounded as his astromech droid informed him that the damage to his wing was repaired. The fighters had taken out two of his three pursuers. The third had broken off and avoided the first onslaught of fire, but now, without his companions to flank him, Kian spun his ship over and then up, coming in at the fighter hard. With a pull on the trigger and a hail of laser fire, Kian reduced the ship to debris.

"Thanks for the assist!" Kian said, sending his message out to the friendly fighters as well as his padawan, Kylie.

Kian brought his ship about and fell in behind the other fighters.

"So, can we get to the enemy flagship yet?" Kian said looking at his controls to see how the battlefied layout appeared. If there was enough cleared, a boarding of the enemy ship would allow them the opportunity to seize the Admiral.

[member="Kylie Talor"] | [member="Dracken Pryce"] | [member="Jared Starchaser"] | [member="Romi Jade"] | [member="Kaleleon Seleare"]​

Kylie Talor

K
[member="Kian Karr"]

NEAR THE SPACE BATTLE
HIDDEN
USING FORCE BUFFS
POST 3
Much the same as always, she'd read it in a book. She leaned back into the seat and focused, pushing her brain. The force helped her reach back and replay the event s of the time she thought she had read it.

There.

The schematics for the Lord Admirals ship were a bit dated. She was using an old Star Destroyer as her mainstay.

That was an easy attack either way you hacked it up. Firing arcs on those ships were predominately forwards facing, which meant if she turned tail and ran, or they slipped behind her, they had a shot.

"We have a shot to neutralize her. Firing arcs in the rear of her vessel are weak. You'll have to make a pass to clear off any fighter support, then take out her engines with whatever we got."
Kylie fired her X-Wings engines, keeping her focus going on the Battle Meditation. She fell in behind Kian, weapons hot.

"I have your wing."

Anne Albright

A
[member="Dracken Pryce"]

bBChrSW.png
Local Space
Balmorra
Post 4
"All systems green Ma'am!"

"Roger that, maintain present course."

They'd just arrived, right behind Fleet Admiral Nova. She watched the Tac Map. Jedi pursuing the Lord Admiral, CDF Starchild damaged. It seemed like a mess.

"Ma'am, we have reports CDF Starchild is bleeding bad."

"Very well, spin up two damage control teams, launch at once. Helm all ahead full. Gunnery prepare firing solutions. Lock ordinance on a slave to Admiral Nova's targeting sequences. We'll control the guns, he'll have the missiles."

"Aye ma'am."

Dracken Pryce. She knew that name, but had never met the man. After so many years a deck chief she'd gotten a quick promotion through the Academy. This was her first command of a Cruiser as a newly minted Captain. Thus she knew few of the big names at the top of command.

Sure she was a little out of place, running a monstrous crew of six fifty plus. But so far she was holding it together.

"Open comms to Admiral Pryce."

The bridge of an Imperial vessel was different from any ship he'd ever commanded on. Where many ship designs embraced and emphasized the captain being on the same level or just another part of a vessel's crew the Imperial style of command saw fit to elevate those who led, emphasizing the strict hierarchy of the Imperial war machine. It felt...Strangely satisfying but at the same time alienating walking the long command spar. It offered too much space and promoted his bad habit of pacing in the middle of combat.

His eyes scanned the tactical displays as he listened to the chatter among the bridge crew. It seemed the ground battle wasn't going as well as he'd thought. The planetary ion cannons were still very much active and the Humbarine force still held a considerable amount of of ground. His hands habitually stroked his mouth flaps in deep thought before beckoning to one of the officers. The woman offered him a salute which he returned before speaking.

"I'm unfamiliar with this vessel...Tellme, are we in range for our ion cannon batteries?" The woman was the usual commanding officer of the vessel named CDF Emancipation, a short human woman with white hair not from age, though she was getting on in age herself. Her steel blue eyes wandered to the tactical displays before she spoke.

"Not at range to significantly disable any key systems sir. At best we might give them a scare but-"

"Then we advance." The officer blinked, biting back her tongue. Moving such a large vessel forward in a show of overwhelming force like this was...Rash at best but he could tell the fleet was on its A game. Pushing forward would put them in range of their planetary ion cannons, but he had faith that the time they were in position the cannons would no longer be of consequence.

"Y-yes sir," she said at last before relaying the order to her bridge crew.

x6TKV8r.png
Aboard the CDF 2 Starchild - Dracken Pryce

Dracken Pryce's display lit up with another message. The Marathon-class cruiser was hailing them, CDF Razor. With orders to support the Emancipation he'd taken a more defensive position, pulling several vessels back. Several of his squadrons were also refueling and rearming and so his ship was already taking a lot of com traffic. He sighed and accepted the call, not managing to catch the name of the Captain before a holographic image of the woman appeared over his tactical display table.

"Captain," he said, the stress clear in his voice, "What can I do you for."

[member="Anne Albright"] [member="Kian Karr"][member="Jared Starchaser"] [member="Romi Jade"]

Anne Albright

A
[member="Yularen Nova"]

bBChrSW.png
Local Space
Balmorra
Post 5
Admiral Pryce appeared on the holo and she snapped a quick salute.

"Admiral, pleasure to make your acquaintance. Yes I could use your help. I'm following Admiral Nova in to end this debacle, but you already deduced that based on our deployment formation. I'm down a squadron of Starfighters after my last engagement. No doubt you've received our damage control teams. I'm hoping you can transfer control of one squadron over the the Razor."

"Captain, Admiral Nova is in pursuit."

"Maintain heading. All weapons hot. Prepare all Squadrons for scramble."

"Aye aye."

She turned back to Admiral Pryce's holographic image. He looked a mix between angry, and beleaguered. She could tell from the curl of his lip.

Swinging his fighter around, there were a few incoming and a few even got to his tail. He shook his head and gripped the yolk before diving the fighter. Diving into the furball that was on the Master’s tail, the pilots of Vortex were already turning towards the flagship. The squadron was taking shots at incoming fighters and diving and juking to avoid incoming fire from the cruiser. “We’re clearing the path, Master Karr.” The voice of a Selonian came across comms.

Jared banked his fighter to keep up with Kian, falling into his wing, and his own wingman fell in behind the Jedi Master. “We’ve got a clear path. I’ll come with you but lets put an end to this.” Commands came out from the Vortex squadron. The trip were joined by the other Jedi, the center for the Battle Meditation.

Pushing the throttle forward, he was keeping with the Master, but ready, willing, and able to take the lead. He grinned as he reached out to the team in the Force.

[member="Kian Karr"]
[member="Kylie Talor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom