Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battle Hymn of the Republic I making the Dark Messiah I PM for invite

Mel gave a soft chuckle, stepping in line behind Anya, "Don't push yourself that far. The Alpha Company is a tight family. Very tight. They don't even like taking orders from other Raxis kin, so I wouldn't hold your breath about them listening to you any time soon. The others," she smirked. "Well, they will probably listen and look up to you. But you are getting there."

She gave Anya a soft pat on the arm. "Who knows? You may find yourself over a division sooner than you think. But to tell you the truth, I don't care too much for war. I'm not a fighter. I'm a doctor and with good reason. I want to help people not kill them."

"Aaaay, ladies, here's a lil bit of chopped nerf steak, covered in gravy. Side of mixed veggies, and a roll," the chef said cheerfully introducing each bit of the meal as he added them to the plates, "Now scram! And have a nice day."

[member="Anya Loma "]

Mel gave a soft chuckle, stepping in line behind Anya, "Don't push yourself that far. The Alpha Company is a tight family. Very tight. They don't even like taking orders from other Raxis kin, so I wouldn't hold your breath about them listening to you any time soon. The others," she smirked. "Well, they will probably listen and look up to you. But you are getting there."

She gave Anya a soft pat on the arm. "Who knows? You may find yourself over a division sooner than you think. But to tell you the truth, I don't care too much for war. I'm not a fighter. I'm a doctor and with good reason. I want to help people not kill them."

"Aaaay, ladies, here's a lil bit of chopped nerf steak, covered in gravy. Side of mixed veggies, and a roll," the chef said cheerfully introducing each bit of the meal as he added them to the plates, "Now scram! And have a nice day."

[member="Anya Loma "]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom