Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battle Hymn of the Republic I making the Dark Messiah I PM for invite

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jRnL6fRdcc[/media]

A continuation of This thread
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored,
He has loosed the fateful lightening of His terrible swift sword

The Corvette carried Ardgal and his new disciples back to his base in the lost worlds of the Rodia swamp. Here he had trained the first wave of the godkillers, and here the second wave was being trained as well. He would have an army, an army of warriors created and trained for one purpose, to bring his creation here to life.

I have read a fiery gospel writ in burnish`d rows of steel,

Most of the souls who had been rescued were badly damaged, burned and scarred beyond human recognition from years of suffering at the hands of Abaddon. But he was not about to abandon them. Not in their time of need, when they had so recently devoted themselves to him. No, they would form a new life, a new line of warriors, workers, devoted to the cause enough to be priests.

"As ye deal with my contemners, So with you my grace shall deal;"

At last the corvette lowered itself to the ground. The loading ramp eased to the ground. The Alpha Company quickly moved to their stations as his honor guard. Several doctors came into the corvette, carrying the weak and the wounded out of the ship, to ICU units within the base. For now he had other business to attend to, Anya, who had proven herself worthy to be the Dark Messiah and his Hand of God. Her loyalty had been great enough to cost her a hand, and in return he would give her her own due rights, a place of honor.

He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment-seat
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him! be jubilant, my feet!

He strode out at last with her by his side, for the first time since the creation of the First Godkillers, he saw her. Doctor Mel.

b5d34fbd54f279d94948fac834016452.jpg

She looked more upkept this time, more like a doctor and less like a woman at the end of her rope. He looked in her green eyes for a brief moment, eliciting a rare smile from her. He smiled back, "Mel, Fortune has smiled upon us, meet Anya. You will put her through the Anathama Conversion to make her the Dark Messiah."

The doctor gave a nod, her husky voice replied, "Can do, Raxis. Come with me please, both of you to the med center." She started to lead, two of the Alpha Company with her on either side, "Do I even want to know about the battered people you brought with you? How are you Miss? What kind of modifications are you wanting? Or did you not have anything specific in mind?"

Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
His truth is marching on.

@Anya Loma

It was a surprise Anya loma had even stayed awake through the entire journey back, considering her hand she cut off one would think trauma would if sat in or something far worse but no she Simply gritted her teeth and dealt with the pain that was shooting through her body

She looked up to the God a man she now trusted and would follow at his side being his new hand the dark messiah the vengeful one, she moved with him as they went out and met a well kept woman, they may two spoke as she looked at the two for a moment before being told to follow

And follow she did as she looked to the woman and sp ok keep in a ragged voice filled with pain"not to bad considering I cut my hand off.....give me the works doc I wasn't told anything but I trust him and this conversion...so again give me the works

[member="Anya Loma "]

"We rescued them," Ardgal answer. "They were captives of Abaddon."

"Yeah, yeah, always having to bring in one more stray sheep," she said with a shrug.

She looked at Anya over her shoulder. "I can technically do anything to your body; DNA is plastic. Malleable and your body is too. The real question is what are you wanting? For every change there is a cost--more muscle density makes it almost impossible to swim because of no boyancy and it makes your metabolism shoot through the roof. More brain mass makes you smarter but also kinda short a few screws-if ya know what I mean. I think you get the point--for every modification I make to your body, your going to have a side effect. The more extreme, the harder it's gonna hit you."

270f9f6e75b06bb3300e3ceb45769644.jpg

The trio came to a cool-toned small medical center. There were two gurneys waiting for patients and a pair of bacta tanks standing by. Along the walls were several screens with a flowing center of data, each with their own speciality. Some were about the godkillers on ice waiting for their awakening. Others were about the godkillers still going through the Anathama process. Others were about chemicals being processed into their own refined state for bio engineering.

Doctor Mel took her place at one of the medical centers, "I cut the godkillers from the force. I kill the medi-chlorians in them. Few survive. I double their muscle mass and tripple their neuro pathways. It makes them heavy and hungry-and twitchy. They can't sit still like Restless Leg syndrome all the time. Then I double their brain density--it is just as lethal as the medi-chlorian change. Also it generally drives them into mild pschosis, which I'm sure isn't something you want even thought it makes 'em smarter and think faster. That give you an idea of what you want, sweetie?"

She listned to the dock and started thinking for the time they walked she could have whatever she wanted done to make her body better and stronger

However being cut off fron the firce was something she didn't quite want she enjoyed being able to control the flames she had only oh so recent began to learn even if she was to become a force user she would use that to her advantage make her name even more believable by the people that would work under her for she was the temptress of the flame that was her given destiny since birth

Well doc I can do without being cut off from the force but what about making me more faster and flexible along side maybe durable? " she said as she looked around at the data that made no sense to her

[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

Ardgal quirked an eyebrow, but said nothing. She wanted to become the Dark Messiah, if she was the One who was meant to be it, then she would survive, if not, she would die during the process, Fate Striking her down for her insolence and blasphemy. It was not for him to tell if she was going to be it or not, and certainly not for him to intervene with Fate's desire.

"Oh, sweetie, I can take care of that," Mel assured her, tapping away on her computer, "Cyborg implants can make anything these days--flame throwers and so much more. You need a new hand anyway, it wouldn't be much more trouble." She pointed to a circle on the floor, one that was made up of scanners that would give her a full bio-scan to a molecular level, "I need you to strip down and take the scan, it makes the scanners more accurate to determine what I can do to you and for you. There is nothing worse than getting Cotton on that scan or leather, it makes things awkward. To say the least."

When Anya had gotten in position and the data began reading in, Mel bit her lip, "Yeah, I can do that, A few drops of Firrerreo healing DNA fused into yours, I can splice those genes and make you heal moderately faster. Then their strength DNA, add in some in their genes for the muscles to be stronger. After that some GT-7 steroids pumped in the right places with some building blocks... yeah I can do that. I will skirt the line, and with the Medi-cholrians still there--frankly it will be all but impossible but, yeah I can do it." she looked at Anya, "You know you can die, right hon? This could kill you. You know that right? We've lost a lot of people to some of this."

@Anya Loma

She listned to her, a cyborg hand with a flamethrower sounded amazing conceal it then use it to cause destruction.....however she sensed the dislike for [member="Ardgal Raxis"] about her keeping connected to the force....however the flame would decide her fate

She stripped down quickly and stood tall as she walked to the scanner and watcged the machines move and hum as she looked to the doc as she began reading off what could be done then warn her of a few things as she inhaled and exhaled"if the flame has my last ember here but so be it for I walk into the fires of hell and I will come out reborn in new skin" she said and looked to ardgal" I know you disapprove of me being connected to the force but I see it necessary for the cause my lord....but if your judgement to me is true and I die I die for the flame and you

@Ardgalraxis

Mel glanced at Ardgal then back to Anya, she burried her head back in her work.

"I kill false gods," is all Ardgal said in a grave tone. "They take away so much from the weak and the poor, they force them into slavery, endless wars, and torture them for amusement. I stand as the Way. A path to freedom from their tyranny."

"Alright, alright, scans complete," Mel interjected. She patted the closest gurney. "Come lay down little one."

She grabbed a series of needles, vials of chemicals, and set them on a metal wheeled tray to the bedside when Anya was laying on it. The doctor ran her hand over her patient's forehead for a moment, soothingly. "This is going to hurt. A lot."

The first needle went in, right in Anya's bicep.

[member="Anya Loma "]

She looked to ardgal with a calm face and closed her eyes inhaling as she held a hand up to the doc as she said scan complete and walked to him as she looked up to him not seeming to care of her state of dress" my lord....my word to you and your cause is what I shall follow without protest...for I shall be the one to help you kill the gods that are false with being label one myself...wish me luck sir

She said as she sat down and sighed as she closed her eyes and felt the hand and words" do as you need

With that she felt the needle....the. a burning pain begin to go through her
[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

Ardgal gave an ascending nod. There wasn't much he could do, not without violating his ethics. Murder was wrong, and killing her while Mel was at work would be the coldest kind. She swore loyalty and had proven herself on the field that was all he needed.

"Hold still darling," Mel soothed her. "This won't last too long." she glanced up at Ardgal. Her face said it all; I hope you know what your doing.

The doctor inducted unscrewed the vial and attached the remaining needle head to a drip line. It let a continuous flow of amino acids into her body. They were the building blocks of cells. She would need all she could get in the next few days of her life but especially now.

"Here, this will make it a little easier," Mel lied, securing an oxygen mask to Anya's face. She couldn't do anything to ease the suffering, sedatives could kill her right now with the blood thinning but it was the placebo affect that mattered. Mel went to her rack of secondary oxygen tanks and began searching for her next tool to sculpt Anya into her new form.

[member="Anya Loma "]

She looked up as she clenched her eyes shut and balled her hands it felt like fire pure fire in her views it hurt so much yet she new from this pain a new beginning but for the love of the universe it hurt worse then any fire she had touched because it was in her blood and entire body

However even with the mask on even though she stopped squirming a little she felt the excruciating pain within her body as she teared up for the first time in who knows she looked to ardgal as she reached out to him before her hand fell to the side as she passed out...stable just passed out

[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

"Lucky one," Mel said with a shake of her head, "Most of them stay awake the whole time, they feel all of it."

Ardgal nodded, "I know. I did it."

She found the canister she was looking for, one with airborn altered Viruses that would invade Anya's lungs, flood her blood stream and change her DNA permanently to bear Fierrerro genes. She grasped it and looked up at him curiously, "Oh?"

"I was buried with the dead, as a mortal I descended into the earth. There I was changed, and altered. When I at last emerged, I was no longer a mortal, I was a god," Ardgal explained, 'I overcame through pain and suffering. They shaped me and molded me, the godmakers."

The doctor shook her head she attached the second canister, also feeding it into oxygen mask covering Anya's mouth and nose, "Always with the riddles, you. Always cryptic." She gave Anya's hair a gentle caress, "I hope you know what your doing, Raxis. I really do."

*****​

"Awake. Arise, Messiah. You don't have to move. Its alright. Your body. Its battered. Your different. You are no longer a stranger, weak and frail as before. You are a member of our pantheon now. Welcome. Come, open your eyes now. Its over. Be my Vengeful one. My hand."

[member="Anya Loma "]

How long was she out
Why was she in flames it felt like
She heard the crackling of the fire
She was laying in it unable to move
But wait!
She heard words
She forced her eyes open with a gasp and gripped the table as she started to hyperventilate before she would slowly calm down still feeling pain just not as much, she looked for the source of the words moving her head till she saw ardgal and let a sigh put as she slowly reached a hand out shaking then behind the mask gave a grin"your..vengeful......one...is.. here"she said before returning her hand to her side as she looked around " i...made...it...i..feel...different

[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

"Easy girl," Mel assured her, placing a gentle hand on her paitient's forearm. "Your body is going to need a lot of time to recover. A lot. I don't recommend walking at least for a few days."

"Breath the free air of divinity," Ardgal said spreading his arms wide. "Welcome to the Pantheon. Where the impossible is very possible."

"Oh hush you," Mel shot him a look. "Don't start filling her head with delusions of grandeur just yet. She's still needing time to recover."

"In due time you will come to see what you are capable of," Ardgal promised her.

"Back to reality," Mel interrupted, taking Anya's attention and shifting so she was looking the woman in the eyes. "How do you feel? Pain is normal but tell me how and where and what kind."

She relaxed as she took a pained breatg in before exhaling again and listned to mel as she nodded before looking to [member="Ardgal Raxis"] as she gave a grin at his words....she was alive no longer the scarlet flame to him but the vengeful one

Well my chest hurts and we'll my body all over is just in so much pain and" she looked to her hand that would usually be covered with burns" where...where are my burn marks....

"You have been born again," Ardgal said tilting his head back serenely.

Mel rolled her eyes, "Your body has changed--a lot. Your going to have to relearn a lot of things--walking for some, running, swinging a blade. Its like your mind has been put into a new body if you want to think about it that way. Every cell in you is different, your very DNA isn't even the same." She patted Anya on the forearm, "Don't worry, pain is normal, your lungs sound like they are still recovering from the airborne virus I used to change a lot of your DNA." she replaced the bag on the drip line with a full one. Its green contents were water, amino acids, simple sugars to fuel the use of those protein building blocks in her cells.

"You will find that there is more to being the Dark Messiah than just killing," Ardgal said taking a seat by Anya. For now he wasn't in his armor or uniform, just a button up white dress shirt that clung to his unnaturally muscular frame very well along with dress pants, "You have to find a whole new skill set. Your conduct off the field of battle is even more important than on it. Never forget that."

[member="Anya Loma "]

She looked over to him with a chuckle "reborn

She looked over to mel who started speaking again listening carefully as she moved her arm slowly yet car3fully as she inhaled a breath again" my burns are gone....my DNA is altered....I am not the scarlet flame....no....she died during the process....I am...the dark messiah...but to those in this room...I'm still anya...

She then looked to ardgal as he sat down a sight for sore eyes and honestly good one for the still drowsy anya" I will do as you command my lord....the scarlet flame was a murder and insane one...but me...I am not that now....
[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

Mel rolled her eyes. "You two religious nuts. I am serious, you should get a real grip on reality." She grabbed her clip board and began scribbling down notes on the state of her patient.

Ardgal gave a pleased nod and smile to Anya, his eyes showed that it was genuine, not just a show. "Good, very good. The mantle you have been given, that you have taken is something that few will ever come to fully understand." he waved his hand in the air with an eloquent flourish, "I am not just a god of war but also Order, and not only order but society. A Messiah delivers but--we can cover that another time." He pat her on the arm, "Get your rest. You have a long recovery ahead of you."

"Your gonna need it," Mel muttered.

"Gentle now, your body is still frail," Mel cautioned her patient helping her up. It had been two weeks since the Anathema Process and Anya's body was recovering well but--still it took a long time to have your body fully recover and go above what it was before. The changes had been radical, not just a simple eye color, skin color, or hair color change. "There, now if you want you can make your way to the mess hall without the cane this time, I will be right behind you. I promise."

[member="Anya Loma "]

Eh don't worry mel there's enough time for reality later" she said with a chuckle

She looked up to [member="Ardgal Raxis"] seeing his genuine smile, he was cute when he looked genuine"as your messiah I will do as you command" she said as she felt his pat and decided to joke around" keep being genuine and you'll have me screaming my lord with you" she said with a laugh then a cough then devolved into a chuckle
---------------
She gently sat up and slowly swung her legs out as she groaned, the pain was still there just dull....several changes had happened to her....including physical change she looked different in hair color and skin her eyes now a red....one covered up for many reasons"mel I don't know if I've said it enough but thank you, you've helped me through this entire process been there a lot" she said as she started moving slowly " I know it's your job and you'll sat it's just your job but still I mean it thank you

Mel followed after her with a clipboard and a pen. Her eyes flashed for a moment in surprise, unsure what to do. See, she hadn't always been a quack chop-shop doctor, like when she met Raxis. Before all that she was a doctor, a seasoned professional surgeon and biochemist who worked to save lives, lots of lives in complex cases. She hadn't even been thanked by parents most of the time when she saved their children. Oh sure the godkillers and Ardgal thanked her, but that wasn't really worth counting, now was it?

She offered a slight smile, recovering her poise, "Oh, of course. I got a purpose now, its shinny, new, and--well means I make lives better, sorta. Anytime."

In the mess hall, the Alpha Company, cadets, and common soldiers were milling about, eating, socializing, and generally being human beings. There were dozens of languages being thrown around, everything from basic, to Mando'a to exotic forms of Ubese. The meal line was short and moving quickly, these were no ordinary lunch ladies, these were military chefs who knew how to keep an army on their feet and serve up a quick good meal on the fly if they had to.

[member="Anya Loma "]

She gave a smile at her surprise and a chuckle as she stopped at the door and leaned against it looking among the people with a sigh

Look at that...all these men...and now I'm expected to help lead some of them...Mel you probably haven't of heard my story have you" she said as she started for the lunch line slowly
[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom