Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate Batorine Ram | GA Populate of Batorine and Xa Fel

Cora’s touch interrupted what could have very well been a full-blown spiral, what with Capris blinking a dazed look from her eyes.

What kind of Jedi-

“I-” Genuine incredibility crossed like a shadow over her face, shoulders slumping under Cora’s fingers as if they beared the full weight of what had happened. “- I have absolutely no fucking clue,” It was a catch-all response to the scattered question Cora posed. Not to mention a genuine one.

“I was just redirecting the run- That shouldn't have- I didn’t mean for that-” Even as the words left her mouth it felt like a weak defense. Scrambling to save face and distance herself from the dust at her feet. She wasn’t responsible for that. She couldn’t be responsible for that.

“We should leave- Find Valery and Kahlil.” Like always Capris moved ahead of her words, struggling back to her feet as exhaustion replaced her limbs with lead pipes. She’d never felt this drained using runes before, the sensation prompting a scowl from the young girl as she began working her way through the wreckage, leaning on the occasional barrier for support. Anything and everything to not think about the metaphorical blood on her hands.

Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

rebelcells.png

Batorine
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Capris Halcyon Capris Halcyon | closed

With a building exploding and collapsing on her, and now two Terentateks attacking her, Valery had been given little time to focus her senses on what else was happening around her. She needed to focus on her own defenses, or she'd never make it back to Kahlil and the two Padawans. But with her husband's assistance, and his call for her to get back to the Padawans, much of what happened hit her all at once.

Cora.

Capris.

While they had stopped more Sithspawn from being summoned at the other location, something dark had still happened. Something that swirled around the Padawans specifically, but Valery couldn't exactly tell what it was. So without wasting even a second, she left Kahlil to kill the two beasts and moved across the street like a lightning bolt. No cultist or monster could ever stop her when Padawans potentially needed help.

"Cora?! Capris?!" Valery called out as she stormed through the open door. She then sprinted down the hallway, where she was forced to weave around people trying to get away, all to reach the two young women. When she finally spotted them, she sighed in relief. "Are you two okay? I felt something happening here." She looked them over like she was their mother, so the cut across Cora's cheek and the discomfort in their eyes were detected instantly.

"Come on, let's get out of here first. Kahlil is outside and fine."

<I got the Padawans, but something happened here.>
Valery then communicated to her husband alone. <We should check in on them somewhere safe.>

"Okay," Thelma whispered back to Silas. She tired easily, a consequence of her physiology, but she still had enough fuel in the tank to complete this mission. Or so she hoped.

Not long after they approached the entrance and Julien began dragging the unconscious bodies of the guards away, the door suddenly opened to reveal three more hostiles. Thelma's eyes widened, but before she could react Silas cut them all down with his blade.

Death by lightsaber was bloodless, but the smell was horrible. Thelma quickly averted her eyes as Silas removed the corpses. "If we go in the lift, we'll be the ones in their position. Is there another way up?" she asked. Maybe they could take the stairs?

Objective - to capture Torson
As everyone is doing Air attacks. General Looch and his troops are ready to get to the battle field. General Looch would say release the tanks and all of the troops and tanks coming to the battle field . As the colonies of Batron colonies are getting destroyed General Looch and his troops killing enemy troops. This makes the Final dawn more clear that the Alliance is making attack on the ground and As General and his troops are getting more close to Fort Spear. We enter Fort Spear only to find out that Torson is in his command room , we get to the command room . General Looch tells his troops not to trust this man . All guns are pinned on him . It's was a brutal gun fight but when we had a chance to kill Torson he escaped . We had lost many good Troops. My respect to them

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

Somewhere safe.

Kahlil let out a breath as he continued to tighten the hold on the Terentateks. He did more than just hold them, though. The ice grew, taking their own blood to form into full lances to skewer them completely. There couldn't be a chance they'd break free. Not with the Padawan's so close, and not with the darkness he'd felt. Then, the others. The cultists he'd frozen. They'd stay like that, until reinforcements came to take them away. Perhaps some could be rehabilitated. Maybe.

<It's clear here, for now. Call in the Alliance to pick up the survivors.>

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Capris Halcyon Capris Halcyon | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

Capris' response was heartbreaking. While they'd managed to save the captives thanks to her esoteric ministrations that had been lost on Cora, the other Padawan seemed dejected.

Cora didn't have the right words for this, so she simply squeezed the girl's shoulder before following her through the wreckage.

Fortunately, Valery was quick to meet them. The sight of Master Noble caused Cora to exhale heavily.

"We've made it, and so did the captives." She confirmed with a quick nod. "But…" Her gaze drifted to Capris, unsure.

Surely Master Kahlil would have all of the right words and explanations for what had happened.

"Right," She croaked, suddenly parched from the dry air. "I'll call in one of the transports." Cora offered, dialing in her commlink to the Alliance frequency.

Capris Halcyon Capris Halcyon Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

The sight of Valery was a welcomed one. Not to mention needed.

A small part of her was also glad Kahlil wasn't with her. He'd be able to weed out whatever air of grim mysticism hung about her a lot faster. And, from all appearances, she wasn't exactly ready for that.

So instead, Capris let her counterpart do the talking, remaining deathly quiet even as Cora trailed off. She wanted nothing more than to table the conversation that undoubtedly needed to be had. Forever preferably.

At least the transports were secure. That was one thing off her mind. They'd manage to save who they could even at certain expenses.

Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

rebelcells.png

Batorine
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Capris Halcyon Capris Halcyon | closed

<I'm on it, love,> Valery said and while she rushed over to the Padawans, she tapped away on her vambrace's integrated comm device to get a signal out. But what was far more important to her, were the Padawans and she could feel they had gone through hell down there. Their injuries seemed minor, but there was just something about how they felt that seemed off. Kahlil had picked up on it too, and likely knew how to address it better for Capris.

He'd be there with them soon.

"You two did well securing these people. I... wasn't so fortunate," Valery frowned and looked at her bloodied arms. Mostly minor scratches from being buried in debris, but it didn't look entirely great.

"Come on, let's head back to Kahlil and get all these people out of here. We can talk on our way back," she said, her eyes shifting more towards Capris, who was awfully quiet. So in an attempt to offer some comfort, Valery reached out and placed her hands on their shoulders and briefly squeezed, while she offered them a smile.

"Once we're back, let's take some time off to rest as well."

With that, Valery guided them back outside and looked over at Kahlil. She didn't need to tell him — he should talk to Capris when he had a chance. But for now, she just looked at him with a grateful smile for his help earlier.

Kahlil_Div2.png

It took time, but eventually, it was over. The people they could save were saved. And asides from some bumps, scrapes, and bruises, they were all safe. That was the most he could ask for. Kahlil finally caught up with the others, rubbing at the back of his neck. Glancing between them all. Then finally smiled. "You did good. All of you." He let his gaze linger on Capris. Just to catch her own gaze. Smile. She had done good, and that's what he wanted to make sure she knew.

But they still needed to talk about it.

He glanced to Valery before nodding his head to her. They both should check in with their Padawans.

"C'mon, Capris."

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Capris Halcyon Capris Halcyon | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

With: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard | Thelma Goth Thelma Goth

Julien was happy dragging bodies.

At least he was being useful. At least he was being given a task that didn't require him to have some superpower he hadn't learned how to control yet. Pulling unconcious people was something he could manage with just his muscles, or lack thereof. It took a few minutes, but eventually with the help of the Jedi Knight he managed to get the bodies moved.

He wasn't sure about the telepathic talking though, that freaked him out slightly. It had taken him a few seconds to even realise it was Silas talking to him. He preferred words, they were less scary than a voice in your head, although he couldn't deny the whole voice in the head thing made sense when the aim of the mission was stealth.

Slowly, he followed the duo into the dam.

Weirdly, he wasn't expecting something high risk to come out of a turbolift, but that's exactly what happened. Within seconds, a flash of light had taken out the guards that were standing in the turbolift and Julien watched as they all fell. He let out a sigh and wondered if he would ever get used to the thought of a lightsaber killing people, especially after everything he had seen.

"Well that was... something. Thelma has a point though, if we go up the lift there's a good chance we're gonna be made into the next lightsaber kebab's. The stairs will give us a better advantage of getting up there and not being stabbed, or shot, at the top. And honestly I have no intention of being stabbed or shot on this mission I don't know about either of you"

The young boy walked over to the door helpfully labelled "stairs" and pointed up.

"Doesn't seem to be anyone up there, if we take this route"

The Droid, the Myth, the Legend
Tags: Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad Rriss'aboumo'vrumi Joseph Torson Joseph Torson Aculia Voland Aculia Voland

"I'm mostly alright, you should be more concerned about my organic comrades. We're under heavy fire and I've been damaged significantly. I can repair myself as I have done this many times before, focus on recovering those Alliance Troopers and bring them to safety, I will be able to fight once I fix up. But aside from that I feel like we've met somewhere before but I cannot put my finger on it, that voice is familiar, along with your armour... Wait.. Minerva, is that you?"

B1-173 sounded intrigued as he overheard what the Mandalorian said, he analysed them and they appeared familiar in his database, suddenly the source of their voice would be traced to the previous encounter they had which was quite sometime ago on Tatooine, remembering the Mandalorian's name, following this however. B1-173 was dazzled for a second, but his attention would then focus back on repairing themselves and getting back to the fight as quickly as possible, as B1-173 found himself pinned down behind a rock, with many of his comrades killed by the enemy's fire. Thankfully help was here through the means of reinforcements Minerva offered through their insertion pods, something which the droid was perplexed about but didn't focus too much on.

Using a toolkit stored in his commlink booster pack, B1-173 began a routine self-repairing operation in order to get back in the fight, he was able to make the necessary repairs. quickly repairing himself under the heavy enemy fire, he could feel his circuits and servos buzzing as he worked on his damaged components. With the toolkit stored in his commlink booster pack, he accessed the necessary tools and began to work on his damaged systems. As he continued doing such, the carnage around the droid continued to erupt with explosions and blaster bolts annihilating the terrain around the droid's cover, this made it difficult for B1-173 let alone the Galactic Alliance forces to make a move, although Galactic Alliance armoured fighting vehicles have been directed under General Looch to besiege the fortress, it appeared that the New Dawn forces were beginning to falter as a result. Due to the fierce amount of enemy fire although, B1-173 was forced to change his approach against the enemy forces and retreated to better positions.

With repairs complete and new cover secured, B1-173 was ready to rejoin the battle. He could see the enemy positions up ahead, and he knew that they needed to be taken out if they were going to succeed. B1-173 and the remaining soldiers would move out, as they charged towards the enemy. The suppressive fire was heavy, but B1-173 began to manoeuvre around the blaster bolts, that was if he was lucky enough to get through. This was a bold attempt made by the droid to pierce through but began to realise as he got closer and closer towards the enemy lines, he would realise that they needed far more support than anticipated to breach through alone, but thankfully that support was here, as the intensity of Galactic Alliance forces swarming through into the fortress was welcomed by the droid and presumably everybody else.

Following his initial attack, B1-173 continued to move with a fluid grace as he darted from cover to cover, the droid's enhanced sensors scanning the environment for any sign of enemy movement. As it crept forward, the droid would carefully peek around corners and over obstacles, quickly assessing the situation before unleashing controlled bursts of fire from his E-5 blaster rifle. Each shot was precise and expertly timed, as the droid's advanced combat computing systems provided support, calculating the trajectory of each shot and compensating for any environmental factors that might interfere with accuracy. The droid's targeting system was good but it wasn't the best as he still occasionally missed his shots, nevertheless B1-173 tried to eliminate each hostile opponent one by one. As B1-173 moved forward under heavy barrage.

As B1-173 rushed through the overrun enemy positions, he saw the New Dawn forces scrambling to reorganise their defence. Without hesitation, he charged forward, his E-5 blaster rifle held firmly in his hands. The droid's combat computing system provided him with real-time tactical analysis. With a controlled burst of fire, B1-173 took out several New Dawn soldiers in quick succession. He then charged forward, dodging incoming blaster fire and slamming into the enemy soldiers with his massive bulk. His vibrobayonet was affixed to his E-5 rifle, ready to strike. As he fought within the interior of the fortress, the carnage around him was intense. Blaster fire crisscrossed the air, ricocheting off walls and leaving scorch marks in their wake. Explosions rocked the building, sending debris flying in all directions. But despite the chaos, B1-173 remained focused on his mission.

As time drew on, the New Dawn forces began to weaken. Their defence was crumbling under the relentless assault of the Galactic Alliance troops. However, the Alliance forces were also taking heavy losses. B1-173 could see his comrades falling around him, their bodies lying motionless on the ground. Undeterred, he charged forward, taking out several more New Dawn soldiers with a series of shots. He then lunged forward, his vibrobayonet piercing the chest of another enemy soldier. As he pulled the blade free, he spun around and fired his E-5 rifle, taking out two more soldiers in quick succession. Despite his advanced technology and combat training, B1-173 was not immune to damage. He had sustained several hits during the engagements as these troopers were more professional than your average rank-and-file conscript he has fought countless times before in the past, these types of enemies were still somewhat new to him and their fighting skills weren't fully studied by the droid, as B1-173 was impacted by several blasts he would speedily take cover and fire upon the enemy forces, returning fire upon them although not being accurate. He would then witness one of his comrades get attacked by one of the enemy soldiers and B1-173 would impale the soldier from behind as they were distracted battling the Galactic Alliance trooper.

"Come on soldiers, we need to carry onwards in order to secure the fortress! The Galactic Alliance will not be deterred by this minor resistance cell, we have already gained the upper hand and the advantage against our adversaries, we can win this battle! Don't let ourselves down, we can still win this as we have won against unfair odds in the past! Learn from the Rebellion!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom