Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bathe in the Light

Laira set off, following the Padawan at a decent pace. She was moving a little faster than a leisurely stroll through the woods which granted would take them a long time to cover the distance, but they would get there in a little over an hour. Left plenty of daylight to explore it a little, do some surveying of the area, and make it back before dark with enough time to change and get ready for her promised dinner date.

The redhead was quite willing to let Stephanie navigate and take the lead, the flirty redhead teen making a show of looking the woman over as she pulled off the robe with a raised eyebrow and a short whistle. While she meant no ill intent, and certainly didn't plan on making anything come from her rather obvious advances, it was simply her nature to appreciate others and make such small talk. "Mhm, Looks good to me." She quipped, possibly talking about the route, or about the Jedi, or both. She left it ambiguous for the Jedi to decide which suited her better.

"I would tell you, but that might ruin the surprise." Laira smirked at the brunette Jedi, "And if I were inclined to be honest, Master Jedi, the locals didn't tell me why it was so special. Only that it was and I would know why when I saw it." She shrugged, moving a branch out of her way while they walked.

"So, I have this hobby for when I meet Jedi, beyond trying to lure them out in the woods with promises of sultry dresses and dinner dates." Laira giggled to herself a little, amused with her own antics. "I like to ask why they decided to become a Jedi and what it means to be a Jedi to them. So, Why did you become a Jedi?"

[member="Stephanie Swail"]

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
The walk seemed a little more casual now, heading in their direction towards the mountain and following the brook that would hopefully manifest into something more. The grass became shorter as they walked across the plains and the clouds above were breaking. Trees still helped provide natural shade, but they more they moved away and out towards their destination, the less overhang they had.

Stephanie understood Laira. She was flirting. She was being silly. She was being confident. The Jedi had no issue with any of them – her background and upbringing allowed her to accept anyone and everything, any personality trait and any way of life. It was the key lesson in achieving balance – not to fight either side. Most importantly, Stephanie herself was comfortable around the girl which was important, and proved that looking beyond how one saw another was crucial to surrounding yourself with those who would, possibly, have your back one day.

At Laira’s question, Stephanie hummed in thought, the pair almost walking in unison.

"Dinner and a date. Be careful Laira, you don’t want to get involved with Jedi. We are far worse than people make out. Boring robes, reading and little else."

She chuckled.

"Why did I become a Jedi."

The smile dissolved a little. The memories started to bleed in.

"Let’s say that it was a choice partly my own, partly thrown to me. I’ll tell you the juicy details over dinner, after we find your treasure, ok? And in that turn I’ll throw one to you – why have you chosen NOT to be a Jedi, when the Force is so strong inside you?"

[member="Laira Darkhold"]

Laira waved off the notion that being a Jedi was all reading and studying, she'd read the holo-magazines about the Burlap Brigade and heard stories her whole life. Most of the lifestyle did seem rather boring, but it appeared as though the limitations were highly varied from Order to Order, and even then they shifted based on who sat on the High Council or ruled as Grand Master.

She was being a little more goofy and teasing than she might normally have been with a stranger, but Stephanie had thus far taken all of her flirtatious advances in stride without overcompensating or overcommitting to them, both girls seemed fairly comfortable around one another. Stephanie was a Jedi Padawan considerably older than Laira, probably in her late twenties or early thirties, but held herself like a much younger woman which Laira enjoyed greatly. She wasn't often the more experienced person in the group, normally having to reluctantly defer to her partner for what ever reason. In this case the Princess felt at ease in herself as they walked through depreciating forest towards their goal.

"Well, if I'm being honest, the Jedi way is shackles and I like to be free. Freedom to do what I want, when I want, with who I want. If I were to take you with me and go soaring across the galaxy for some unknown reason, how many people would you have to tell? How many would be able to tell you not to and force you to stay here?" The redhead kept smiling, eyes cast out in front of her while she skipped playfully through the dissipating woodlands. "For me, I used to run guns in the outer rim. I've smuggled spice for hutts on occasion. I chose to take those jobs, nobody made me and nobody could tell me not to. Even with the ExplorCorps giving me jobs, I get to take them whenever I want. I'm not bound to anybody and no one has authority over me."

Laira paused, swinging around a tree with one hand gripping its trunk while she leaned away from it, casting her grey eyes over Stephanie, strands of red feathery hair slipping over her face as she swung, "Cept the occasional pretty or handsome Jedi. Sometimes they can convince me to do stuff for the right price." She brushed her hair from her face and licked her lips in what she considered to be a seductive manner.

The woodlands were giving way steadily to the lowlands, the sound of running water now audible to the two travels as they merrily made their way towards the basin Stephanie had pointed out.

Stephanie Swail

It was a shame - this pilot would be one hell of a wild card in a squadron like Jade or Silvers, the fighters that kept the Order safe from the skies. Stephanie slowed down, a slight tilt of the head as Laira once again played her card of being over-friendly and over-flirty. Not a bad thing, of course not.

"I won't lie, what you have done sounds pretty exciting, but when we Jedi get into scrapes, boy do we get into scrapes. Cities under siege, rescuing citizens as their world is burnt around them and pushing back pure beings of darkness who stand ready to take your head. We can do the ground work, you can do the aerial. Between us we'd have it sorted. Oh, and I'd only have to tell my Master of course I'm off jet-setting across the galaxy. She'd be ok with it."

As Laira span on the tree as the lowlands were yards ahead, Stephanie smirked and folded her arms for a second. Then, she nodded and looked around, and walked slowly past the red-head.

"You keep playing with fire, Miss Laira of ExplorCorps, you're going to get...burnt." She bounced her brow slightly and patted Laira's jacket lapel gently. "Maybe the Jedi can just sway your mind and you'd do it anyway."

Walking past, Stephanie had to hide her silly grin and shake of the head. So, this is what is felt like to just...be normal. The mountain was close and the brook grew into a wider lake which ran to the purple rocks. She traced the water with her finger and looked up to see where the water had possibly eroded away what could reveal their location.

"Let's head up there, get up high above and see where we can go. It's clear this will run into the mountain and so we are going to have to go up and around. Looks pretty bland. I don't know what you expect to find up there, unless it's in a cave."

Stephanie beckoned backwards with a wave of her arm.

"I know, I get to help you in those scraps." She grinned, pointing her fingers at herself. "Remember, I was in the air on Kaeshana and Skor two, plus I did some Recon of Mirial." Her current freedoms allowed her to help and do all the things she wanted while also getting to help try to make the galaxy a safer place. It was only one of the reasons she was struggling with whether or not to join a Jedi Order or take up that particular path for herself.

Playing with fire? A poorer choice of words could not have been made if it was the Padawan's wish for Laira to stop her persistent flirting. Laira didn't think that was Stephanie's goal, as far as she could tell, the girl didn't seem to mind. Other than Laira noticing it seemed she crossed paths with far more beautiful women than handsome men, she had no reservations about continuing her efforts.

Small dancing fire sparked in the Princess's hands, dancing around her fingers before finally bursting into full-scale flames. The redhead was careful not to risk igniting the woodland floor, but she was showing off, shaping the fire around her four fingers pointed up to the sky into the words 'Play with me'. "I like playing with Fire, though sweetie. Its pretty, dangerous, and hot." She stuck her tongue out just a little, raising her eyebrows at Stephanie while she sauntered through the woods, "I like playing with things like that."

Stephanie instructed on a path to reach the top of one of the saddle-ridged mountains in order to orient themselves and look for this supposedly special place near the river that flowed between the two mountains and Laira shrugged, "I'm okay to spend more time with you if that's what you want." putting a little sweetness and honey in her tone as she sauntered off in that direction, adding a little sway to her hips.

Stephanie Swail

Pyrokinesis – so that’s what it looked like! Didn’t look so hard.

She’d heard about those who could do it, and even reverse it and manipulate elements to form ice and water. The fire that seemed to simply grow from the air around Laira’s hands was stuck to where she moved almost like glue, hissing gently through the air as she wrote her words.

Stephanie had stopped walking and stood, head looking up, watching the fire. She felt a grin grow at the display. Show-off.

"Ok, that was pretty darn special."

Laira sauntered away and the Padawan had to follow, hating looking eager, but now there was more to discover and to learn hopefully.

"Hey, you’re showing me something remember, don’t make out I’m the one hooked on following you. Besides, can you show me how to do that? The fire control? I know it’s manipulating what’s in the air around us of course, but I never thought about it before. Can you show me?"

Following just behind the pilot, Stephanie looked at her hand and rolled her fingers this way and that, wondering how one controlled such a natural, and dangerous, element.

Laira considered making a quip or sultry comment, but instead decided to hook the padawan with the promise of a lesson. Fire Shaping was a skill she had been taught to control from a young age, one of her few natural talents given her significant handicaps with the Force. "Oh no, for me its not controlling the air. But I can't use telekinesis, never been able to." Laira shrugged, unconcerned with whatever phenomenon or mental block prevented her from using the basic Force ability. Lacking it had forced her to compensate in other ways, using exotic teachings and inventive applications of what she could use.

The Princess paused for a second, "Sure, I can show you, c'mere." The redhead smiled, taking Stephanie's hand and holding it up next to her own, wrapping her other hand around the young padawan's waist and pressing the sides of their faces together. She steadied her breathing, taking long deep breaths with pauses between inhalation and exhalation. Her heart beat slowed as the girl centered herself to show Stephanie the proper way to begin from. Fundamentals were the most important part of any Force Ability. "For me, to generate fire it has to come from within. Concentrate the Force on your fingertip," The redhead touched her index finger against Stephanie's gently, to show the brunette just how warm her fingertip had become. It was hot to the touch but not enough to burn the padawan or cause her injury just to touch it.

"And focus on expelling the Force into sparks." Bright orange and yellow sparks popped around the proposed fingertip, emerging into a small flame like a candle-light for the padawan to view, having had some minor instruction and a visible aid. "And then the flames." The redhead's voice was a low breathy whisper, in the padawan's ear.

"The Force is the fuel instead of wood, but I can't control it once it leaves me. I can just generate and manipulate it. Once I expel the flames from myself I can't do anything anymore. You will probably be able to develop a lot better control through telekinesis, but let's focus on what I can actually teach you."

Stephanie Swail

As Laira came close, Stephanie seemed to settle into her, drawing comfort from how close she was and letting the young Force user share her knowledge.

She copied her hand position, pretty much side by side, and felt the pull of the Force between them, a sign of concentrating and drawing on the energy around her. The sparks came to her fingers out of the air, and Stephanie was transfixed. What a show of control and power.

Nodding slightly, the warm sensation on her finger from Laira, Stephanie held that warmth and magnified it. Her flesh would be prickling with heat, and she pulled the Force inwards to copy Laira. Magnify the feeling, see the flame come forth from what was there. She glanced to see the candle-size flame flickering out of Laira's finger, and reached out to feel the warmth and the reaction of elements.

Her skin prickled slightly as she reached out, found the warmth, and controlled it. Each particle almost came together where she wanted it, and how she wanted it. The control was there, and she opened her eyes and a ball of flame was spitting just inches from her palm. A wide grin formed, and she turned her hand around it.

"I feel it - I see it!"

But she didn't hold it; she pushed outwards and the flame belched forward in a small arch and dissolved in the air, leaving a hiss and trail of smoke behind. The Padawan jumped, wafting her hand around as if she finally felt the burn.

"OH! I'm sorry...goodness." Stephanie rubbed her hands together. "I can show you something in return? How about we try to focus your telekinesis? I can try help you center yourself to do it?"

As she spoke, she tried to conjure another small flame.

The girl did well given it was her first time attempting Fire-Shaping and even better considering it was an alien technique and use of the skill that Laira and her family members had been forced to adapt to given their mild disability. However when the small belch of flame erupted from the Padawan's finger the redhead immediately focused her attention on ensuring the Padawan wasn't burned or injured, looking over her hand with pursed lips.

"Its fine sweetheart, so long as you aren't hurt." Laira said with a smile, letting the brunette continue to practice while she guided her movements, still holding the padawan up against herself. The sound of curious birds and woodland creatures had faded, the small burst of fire frightening those nearby and having them retreat to watch from relative safety.

"I appreciate the offer, but others have tried to teach me before. I just can't, nobody can tell me why exactly. Just that I can't and probably won't ever be able to." It didn't bother her that there was some skill she wasn't able to make use of. In fact, she really only had two that she could use offensively, and both were elemental shaping abilities she had to adapt to her own style in order to make use of. "Better to spend your time practicing your own stuff."

"Come on, you can practice while we walk, not that I don't like the hugging." Laira pulled herself apart from the padawan, but not before patting the Padawan's rear end encouragingly while wearing a mischievous grin. She started back towards the shimmering light of sun glinting off water they had set off to discover.

Stephanie Swail

"I'm ok, really. Thank you," the Padawan said, rubbing her hand.

The two continued walking again, her boot scuffing the ground where the flame had scorched, to make sure there were no new embers. As the valley opened up before them heading back towards the larger stream leading to the mountain, the pathway could be seen vanishing before them, turning from comfortable terrain into one of natural eroded rock and soil leading up above ground level. Stephanie slipped her arm around Laira's waist.

"Listen, there's never a reason to give up trying. I understand it's difficult right now for you, but don't give up. I'll help in any way I can. You have a gift; a strength. We all do. You just need to tap into it, understand it and master it to a level you're comfortable at, then you'll be truly tapping into your potential. Ok?"

She smiled and gave a little squeeze. She wasn't aiming to preach or lecture, just try to see the positive and potential in one acting so selfless and with a good heart.

Their boots crunched on the ground as they manged to walk the trail of the bank by the lake. She pointed out little things around them; odd sounds, small insects on the water surface and even how it seemed up above the mountains broke through the sky into space.

"I hope nothing dangerous is up here. If it leads too far, we need to think logically. It's not worth risking your life over."

"Its not that I don't know how to, its that I can't manifest telekinesis. No one in my family can. Nobody knows why, its just an accepted thing. My father hoped I wouldn't inherit it, but I did. I make due just fine." Laira smiled and slipped her own arm around Stephanie's waist once again, getting a good grip on the Padawan's hip as they walked through the valley beneath the mountains.

"Well its only a few klicks back to the village and they didn't mention any danger to me when they told me about it. Yeah they were cryptic but I didn't sense any malicious intent from them." Laira said in response to the possibility of danger, more or less unconcerned with the prospect of their journey being anything other than a casual stroll out in the woods. They weren't moving fast, but still they would only be walking for about an hour before they got in the right area, and if they had to get back quickly they were a Jedi and a fringer. She didn't know the Padawan all that well, but she had assumed the brunette was competent combatant if it did come to that. "Besides, I have a big strong Jedi to protect me."

Laira leaned heavily on Stephanie, going so far as to rest her head on the Padawan's shoulder while they strode along the side of the mountain, pointing out odd little native creatures she'd never seen before and occasionally bringing focus to the sound of a song bird passing overhead.

"I can hear water, we must be getting close." The soft sound of running water could be heard, still some distance away but it was where they were heading.

Stephanie Swail

Stephanie had to laugh, and held Laira side by side.

"Big strong Jedi? Yeah, if I see one I'll let you know."

Feeling more relaxed, the two walked on as Laira took the lead following the water.

"And sorry to hear of your situation, your genetics. Not that there's anything wrong with doing something or not, it's fine. At least I understand, but I'd love to help you one day as you've helped me. If there is anything you ever need to know, or want to know, or you need a hand, just shout, ok?" She leant over to fumble in her belt bag, picking out a small chip. "My com-link signal. Use it if you need me, and I'll help where I can."

She smiled and nodded, dropping the signal chip into Laira's hand.

"And no, it's not me giving you my number or anything like that, so no jokes. I've beat you to it."

Another smug smile. Yet, behind the smile, there was still something she wanted to ask Laira, but didn't know if it was the time or place. The Sith rune carved into her skin. Nobody had been able to make sense of it, and she hated the sight of it, but needed to know if anyone had a clue what it was - maybe Laira had seen something like it on her travels with the Corps? No. Maybe not yet. No need to spoil a rather pleasent and Sith-free journey.

Laira absentmindedly squeezed the brunette's arm, her sides and thigh a little, feeling for bunches of corded muscle much like what was on her own physique. She wasn't unsurprised to find that there was indeed some hidden muscle underneath the Jedi Robes. Laira's outfit wasn't hiding too much, but she had some added muscle bulk on her arms, legs, and yes booty along with tell-tale lines on her abdomen of a dedicated exercise routine and diet. Satisfied with her exploratory squeezing Laira let the conversation continue without interruption.

"Its exactly you giving me your number." Laira teased, bumping her hips against the brunette Jedi playfully. She didn't mind having a friend in the Silver Jedi Order, it was hardly a bad thing to have more contacts. Especially given her allegiances and responsibilities, as few and as far between as they might be. "But, if we are being truthful, there is something you should know."

The redhead sighed and offered Stephanie a smile, "I'm actually with the Resistance Intelligence. We were thinking of putting a supply base on this world and I got sent to survey it." Not everyone loved the Resistance, despite all the work they did and all the responsibility the Provisional Government had shouldered. Large portions of the Alliance saw them as deserters and the some called them terrorists. They weren't incorrect in all technicality.

"Don't hate me, but I wasn't sure who you were and its not something you are supposed to tell everyone, you know."

Stephanie Swail

The atmosphere shrunk for a few moments, and an instant pit opened in Stephanie’s stomach at the inclination of a hidden truth. The pair kept walking however, on auto-pilot to follow their route but giving each other attention when speaking.

Yet it turned out Laira was a very different pilot – if she was even that – to what initially described.

"The Resistance?"

Much like a recent cult to the East of the galaxy, the Ancient Eye, the Resistance was another name she had heard by whispers and rumours. Mostly from the pilots in their hangars, passing by chatting about fighters and smugglers siding with a “resistance movement” to take things back a little from the bad guys and tipping the favour for the good.

There was a little pang of wariness to Stephanie’s voice; was this another lesson in her being so gullible, care-free and seeing nothing but good in people that she had been led a merry dance?

"Ok, well, no I understand. I could have been anyone. I guess."

She forced a smile and looked ahead as the path turned into a natural trail upwards.

"Well I can’t say I know much about them, or your movement, but I am under the impression it’s one more lined to striving for the same goals we are, unless you want to slip a knife between my ribs and take me back as proof that Jedi can be killed just like normal men and women." It came out a lot more harsher than she should have let it. "I think I’m safe with you, and I’ll still help you find what you’re looking for."

She looked back to Laira, now questioning everything about her- who WAS she? Where was she from? Was she a big leader or important fighter? Was she dangerous?

"Can you tell me what you do in the Resistance? How far do you reach? How many of them like you are there? Help me understand you."

Laira walked, the mood having become suddenly less jovial and light-hearted with her recent revelation and honesty. They were still locked around each other's waist but Stephanie was no on guard and not letting the flirty redhead sway her around. "Oh no. They have their own Jedi, granted not very many of them." She answered, giving the Padawan a reassuring half-hug with concern in her grey eyes.

"I float around. Sometimes I fly with a squadron, sometimes I scout, sometimes I infiltrate." That last one probably wouldn't do much to ease Stephanie's concerns. In short order RESINT had infiltrated many galactic governments with defectors quietly providing them with information and helping to install spyware everywhere. While that wasn't Laira's mission or goal, just that little hint of information could bring cause to worry. "Right now I'm a scout."

"Um, well the fleet can move anywhere so I guess we can react from Helska to Bakura if we needed, as far as how many, I don't know. I'm not with logistics and I doubt they have a solid grip on how many fighters we have." The redhead shrugged, trying to get back to the not-so-subtle flirting between the two with Padawan playing hard to get while quietly her resolve shattered around her. "I'm responsible for my own fuel and food, weapons, and equipment. All they gave me was access to an X-Wing to go where I needed to."

She grinned at Stephanie, "But I can assure you, there is no one else like me. What you've seen is what you got. Only the one little detail is changed. Instead of Free World ExplorCorps I'm RESINT Scout. And I'm still going to hold you to our date."

Stephanie Swail

The pilot certainly talked the talk. Stephanie felt no betrayal, no lies and no manipulation. She had already accepted the fact Laira was something more, and to be honest she was pleased.

"So if that's all you do," she returned the hip bump, "then make sure you're on OUR side when it's time to fight!"

A warm disarming smile followed, and she relaxed a little more. The girl was certainly on a wave-length that the Jedi understood and could see great passion for. The talk about their resources and planets, it was all very official. It was also another link to the galaxy and a way to unify those on the same side who had to come together.

"Listen, let us help you whenever you need. Need a place to lie low or take stock of your resources? The Silvers would help you out for sure. We are based around Kashyyyk so we're right near the Core and have links to others like ourselves. If your Jedi need guidance, we will help. Not saying we will take over, but we can help. You're not alone out there, regardless of how different you may feel. We are all in this together."

It was evident a little excited spirit was rising again as he arm stuck fast around the Resistance pilot.

"I'm proud of you. I'm glad you're involved in something much more exciting than just exploring when you sounded like you should be doing...well, something else!"

"I don't know babe, I don't work for free." She grinned, continuing their leisurely walk towards the sound of gentle running water. She found herself enjoying her time with the brunette, the friendly banter and relative playfulness. Neither girl seemed over-eager or holding high expectations of the other. Laira could certainly use another friend, she didn't have that many after the burning of Thyfera. "And you still owe me a dinner date."

They were in it together though. The Resistance needed all the ships, guns, medical supplies, and volunteers it could come by and if the Silver Jedi were willing to supply any of those things even a little, the provisional government would be grateful for the donations. And Laira wouldn't mind the excuse to go meet with her new friend for another get together down the road.

The turned around an outcropping of rock to see a simple gentle river, sun glinting off the surface of the water and the quiet babble of water over stone mixing with the songs of birds overhead. Shadows cast from small clouds high in the sky cast just enough shade to keep the sun from beating down on the two girls. The setting was quite serene, however Laira could not see anything special about this place.

But the Force was strong here, echoing through her senses. Here it was centered and calm. "Wow."

Stephanie Swail

Her head was full of ideas – ways to help this Resistance movement, the new alliances it could bring and new support they could offer, and vice versa. She held her new Resistance pilot and nodded, half-listening.

"I know – I do. I will! Whenever you like!"

Maybe she could even join them on missions or liberations? But, would that tarnish her view as a Jedi? But, then didn’t the Silver Jedi survive by taking drastic measures to ensure that the Light survived the tide of Darkness? It was certainly food for thought and something to propose to Master Kitra.

In unison, as they turned the path and came to a wide clearing up in the ridge of the mountain, they both looked up and out to the river that flowed through, the sound of water trickling across stone and nature acting as the perfect soundtrack. There was a pull here – like a faint pressure in Stephanie’s mind that was a pull of the Force. Something hidden, something pure.

"Well, something is definitely resonating here. We haven’t even been paying much attention or used a map but we’re here, and I think the natural Force has brought us here. Hopefully what you seek is around this lake?"

Stephanie didn’t even notice her hand gently kneading Laira’s side, a comforting grasp and an over-familiar one feeling safe having the pilot close.

"Let’s head to the top, over there, where the lake runs into the mountains. Could be some naturally eroded caverns or passageways to find."

Laira felt the Padawan's hand on her hip, but wasn't about to discourage her from a little gentle kneading. The Force resonated powerfully in around them, flowing along with the gentle river. Some Jedi Philosophers claimed the Force was much like a river in that it had an ebb and flow, tides that shifted, and wellsprings it sprang from. Perhaps this place had such a wellspring.

"Alright sweetie," Laira said while she looked over the river, feeling its pull through the Force while she walked, perfectly at peace in the brunette's grasp. Laira hadn't noticed she was pressed up against Stephanie's side with her own hand a little below the padawan's belt, the sway of her gait against her companion's hips.

They walked a little further to a small lake had formed lower between the rises of the mountains. The Force in this place was stronger, but not overwhelming. Peacefulness filled Laira's mind as she observed the water. "Maybe its the water?" She didn't want to detach herself from the Padawan and so she pulled the girl along with her to the shore line, just inches above where the water lapped against the stone beach. Her boots crunched in stand and stone, pushing aside dark colored stones in the beach while she urged Stephanie to kneel alongside her.

With a single finger she touched the water, breaking the surface tension to swish it around in the cool mountain water.

Stephanie Swail

Laira led, or was Stephanie leading, she couldn't be sure. They just...moved. They knelt by the water and dark eyes watched a small whirlpool created by Laira's finger.

"It's something...feeding the water. Not here..."

She copied, placing her finger in the water and feeling the cold liquid on her skin. But there was a current under the surface, a soft current, and Stephanie closed her eyes to concentrate on it.

"Can you feel it? It's...it's being drawn into the mountains, over there...even though the water is going upwards."

There was no need to look with her eyes, she wanted to see with the Force and feel the natural energy around her. She wanted to follow the current. She wanted to explore where it went and why it was drawing her in. Now, she opened her eyes and looked to Laira.

"We either follow the path, or we follow the current. As in, we follow the current by getting in and following it ourselves. It's not too deep..."

A small smirk formed and she tipped her chin to where the water was flowing from...or to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom