Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barrett Haskins Has Arrived

How about we work together, mrs. Rapture?

Thanks for the welcomes, guys, it seems everyone is preoccupied with the Clockwork stuff, could someone try to give me the simpleton answer as to what that exactly is? I've read the history but still a little iffy on details

Ryan O'Connor

R
Just saying, I'm making two characters, one based on Dante from DMC and the other a Sith Apprentice that is going to be a NPC, perhaps I was hoping to at least have them know your character or be good friends with him.

Ryan O'Connor

R
Cool, and the Dante one was based off of your usage of Spike as a character descriptor, btw.

Oh don't get me wrong, I chase after no woman... however beauty is to be cherished in this perilous galaxy, wouldn't want the opportunity to slip by ;)

But really I'm trying to find some smugglers to write with so if you're ever bored please let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom