Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barrett Haskins Has Arrived

A smuggler is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

Hello, good citizens of this doomed galaxy, I've come to hopefully shed some light on these dark times, Barrett Haskins at your service. I've come to lend my services where they are needed. For the right price of course.

I'm probably going to mosey my way over to a Cantina in the RP section if any of you guys wanna get a drink.

See, Barrett would like to say he's not 'dicey' because he honestly doesn't see himself doing anything wrong, but let's face it he's not opposed to slaving or pirating if needed. In the future I can see that working but currently I guess I'll choose the Hutts as my place of employment. You pretty ladies over at OmegaPyre remember to stay in touch though, I'm always up for trying to do the right thing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom