Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Bark at the Moon (OS Invasion of Telti)

Objective: Hold the line
Allies: [member="Ryan Korr"], Dair Cotarin, Jacen Voidstalker
Enemies: @OneSith, [member="Reverance"], [member="Matsu Xiangu"], [member="Athena Heron"]

Kian was prepared for the attack to be intercepted. He was prepared for the attack to be finessed aside with a flick of the wrist, as was typically the case in fighting Makashi users. But what Kian wasn't prepared for was the sudden reappearance of the second lightsaber. As it slapped into his opponent's hand, the other lightsaber intercepted his attack and, with a rotation of the wrist, drove Kian's attack out wide opening Kian up for the attack.

Kian saw the precariousness of his situation.

Kian saw the blade as it descended toward his elbow.

Kian saw the only real option he had. One of the benefits of Kian's philosophy of combat was its reliance on simplicity. He tried hard to keep things straightforward and simple, and in this situation, it would save his arm. Pulling his arm back toward, Kian lined up his forearm with the descending blade, putting the cortosis arm guards he wore between the blade and his flesh. Kian wasn't one to rely on armor and he wore very little. His robes were armorweave, meant to aid in protecting him on the battlefield but without weighing him down. But his armguards were the one thing he wore that was somewhat extravagant for a Jedi.

And right then he was very grateful he had them. Shoving his forearm into the attack, he hoped that the strange looking weapons that served as a lightsaber for the Vong/Sith warrior, operated similarly to a regular lightsaber. If so, contact with the cortosis armor could short out the blade. It was a trick that would likely only work once, if it worked at all.

Kian wasn't willing to not push the offensive though and as he thrust his arm at the blade, Kian pulled his lightsaber across, jabbing the tip of his blade for the armpit of the Sith before him. Kian hoped to find a soft place in the armor where he could score a hit. The blood on his shoulder had slowed, but the pain continued to throb and Kian was certain he'd be spending some time in the bacta tank.....assuming he survived the battle.

Another part of him wished to look away, to gauge how the fight between [member="Ryan Korr"] and [member="Matsu Xiangu"] were making out, but he couldn't afford the slip in concentration and for some reason the room was beginning to get very, very hot. Kian was suddenly grateful he was wearing light, armorweave robes and not heavy armor.

Forces: 215 Republic Commandos, 2 EMBU Droids, 3 YVH-2 Droids (-5 Commandos, -2 EMBU)
Opponent: One Sith

Objective: Incapacitate Zylah
Allies: [member="Shuduc Macar"]
Enemies: [member="Svarin Noimare"] [member="Des Kovak"]
Primarily engaging with: [member="Zylah Dvale"]

The Padawan's quickness, her excellent grasp of Ataru, and her tenacity in battle inspired Sage. This was a warrior who shouldn't be killed. This was a warrior who should be turned. It would be even sweeter if he himself was the one who turned her to the dark side. She had seen bloodshed today, but had she seen enough for it to twist her innocence? The silver-haired student was quick to anger, but her aura was still so fresh and unsullied. Was Telti the time and place? Or should he wait, and stalk, like a snake in the grass, only to strike when the time was right?

The were the thoughts that consumed Sage as he fought, his Ataru strikes flowing into one another with elegance, even one-handed. He felt a few of of his blows sear into the delicate flesh in her abdomen, and the smell of burning skin gave him a lurid thrill. His tentacles which were coiling around her lightsaber came up empty as his opponent extinguished the blade. Then, she ducked down and attempted a leg sweep on his injured leg, which caught him off-guard. He toppled backwards, blade, tentacles and all, but quickly performed a kip-up to get him back on his feet. His pit fighting days served him well in battle, and although the ex-slave would never be thankful for them, he acknowledged that they shaped him into the fierce warrior who stood before these Republic Padawans. He had paid his dues, and now it was time to collect his own.

His opponent had used the maneuver to distance herself. Her face was painted with the hurt of her wounds. The silver-haired Padawan began to taunt him again with claims that the Jedi were winning Telti. Did it matter? Sage was not the retreating type. Her speech gave him a moment to formulate his next move. The Sith Knight extinguished his red blade and let it sail to his belt, then he called upon the lightning again. His human hand became lit with tiny sparks that danced around his fingers, growing stronger by the second. This flashy attack would utilize his last gasp of energy. Soon, the Knight would need a more extended break to recharge.

"It's you who will surrender, leeah," he scoffed and then added with a smirk. "To the dark side."

His arm extended, with thin fingers in a claw shape, Sage shot a devastating bolt of lightning at the female Padawan. It was not enough to kill the girl. However, if it struck her directly, it would be enough to knock her unconscious.

OBJECTIVE: Break the line.
ALLIES: [member="Reverance"] | [member="Tanek Santii"] | [member="Jareth Johnathon Holst"]
ENEMIES: [member="Ryan Korr"] | [member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] | [member="Dair Cotarin"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A_duqZVugY

Pain radiated up her left arm, sparks shooting out of the wound left by his lightsaber when he snapped it shut.

But it paled, paled in comparison to the art of his blood seeping through the holes she’d poked in his armor. It ran in fat, sticky, looping lines down her arm, running mazes through the shallow grooves of its metal plates. She had only a second to gaze – rushing gravity on a man that had already been bearing down on her sped things significantly – but it was enough. She would cherish it forever, the shuffle of his intestines at the tips of her fingers, the pop and entanglement as claws pierced through spider-web delicate mesentery.

But she had to move quickly despite her wish to do anything but. With one final push of her energy reserves, she turned her wrist for one final wrenching tear (take some of him with me, a handful of jejunum, a piece of the Jedi who gave me this new scar) that led in to a sweeping, outward throwing motion backed by a telekinetic shove towards to the Vong, tossing him as one might a piece of meat off a knife to a dog.

It was only this bit of natural motion, the need to protect herself from the inevitability of gravity, that saved her from his lightsaber blade. If she had allowed his downward motion to continue he would fall right on top of her, a precarious position regardless of his injuries. Instead she’d tried redirecting his motion to the side and away from her and instead of slicing through her his blade burned a shallow line across her hip before sliding with a terrible screech along the inside of her left arm. She brought it close to her chest in a guard as she completed the throw with her right, prepared to protect herself with it should he manage to stay close to her.

Her voice echoed to his mind, harsh with the agony of her arm and back but hungry and ecstatic alongside it, breaking the silence they’d kept for the entirety of their confrontation. It was getting hot in the dome all of the sudden, the constant motion all around them trippy in the edges of her vision as blood loss and the energy of her force-use settled.

[SIZE=12pt]“What is your name, Jedi?[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]I am Matsu.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Would you like to come back to Coruscant with me?[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]I’ve never dissected a Jedi Master’s brain before.”[/SIZE]​

Objective: Make sure this isn't a trap.
Allies: One Sith | @Darth Parash
Enemies: [member="Ali Hadrix"] and the Republic

Sitara mirrored Ali’s expression when the woman released herself from her light grip. The older woman preferred to stand on her own, especially in this battlefield. She was naive to expect that things would be as similar as they were on this playing field. Ali’s eyes were right. This wasn’t their bedroom and it wasn’t all fun and games here. She had every right to fear for her life. She seemed displeased with her, and not even in the cute kind of way. For a moment, Sitara’s eyes reflected weakness and her genuine naivety; she was just a tiny alcolyte in this chaotic adventure.

Was Tara reckless? Probably. After all, she could’ve been leading them to their death trap. How would she respond to Ali’s comments over her droids. For the first time, Tara was unsure of what she needed to say. This was her first invasion and she didn’t know how she was going to come out unscathed. Her arm had been dripping with blood and she wasn’t sure where her allies were. Obviously they’d run into someone one of them knew if they kept on going.

It was a matter of who they’d encounter first. If it were Ali’s people, Sitara would be in trouble. She could probably take Ali on on her own, but if it came to four or five other Jedi Knight— or heck, even padawans—even she would be outnumbered. She scratched her head, a look of irritation shooting through her eyes. If Ali were to betray her later, she’d have no choice but to take the woman hostage and channel for help.

Bee-Eight.” She mimicked. Ali could be right, but at the same time, she could be leading Sitara onto her fall. It was a long way from here, so she simply had to use her instincts to guide her. She tightened her grip around her lightsaber and sighed. She had no choice here and no actual navigation sense. Perhaps the best thing to do was to listen to the older woman and pray for the best.

Alright. But if you try anything.

Allies: [member="Dair Cotarin"] | [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] | [member="Kian Karr"]
Enemies: [member="Matsu Xiangu"] | [member="Athena Heron"] | [member="Reverance"]

Sabers were not the only weapons that could become stuck and Ryan's armor was not so light as to be lackadaisically shredded. The synth mesh and spunplast had been pierced, 'tis true. And her wicked claws had dug into him, yes, but they'd become stuck fast, just as his lightsaber had been. Twisting the blades availed her little, for though the armor might be pierced, wrenching and tearing relied upon a different application of physics. One that ultimately failed.

A blast of telekinetic energy rippled out toward Korr, but the man had found his center once more. Pain reminded him of what the Vong had done to him as a padawan, so long ago. Pain reminded him of what they and the Sith might do to others. He refused to let it happen. Strength surged within him, a sensation of serene implacability. Granite were his eyes and mountainous were the vast wells of Force reserves he called upon. He met her, blow for blow, off-hand coming up in a simple gesture that snapped a momentary Force Shield into place, just long enough to stymie the telekinetic blast.

Raw power flowed between them, but her actions had been just that, feral uses of wanton might with no regard for conservation. Her strength in the Force was sapped as surely as the blood that streamed in rivulets from his body. The difference was that it took hours to die from wounds to the gut. And this would only take a minute. Korr drew upon the Force to bolster his stamina, lest he lose focus from blood loss and pain.

A voice whispered against the fortress of his mind, clawing and cloying like silk and thorns. His reply came cool and crisp in twofold form. One the steely ring of his telepathic reply, the other a durasteel-toed boot lashing out with bone-breaking force toward her right kneecap.

"And you never will."

He followed on with a sweeping, downward diagonal stroke of his saber, aiming to cleave her in twain from left shoulder to right hip.

Objective: Landing pad attached to Section B-8
Secondary Objective: Contact Republic Forces for assistance and capture of [member=Sitara Qin]
Allies: Galactic Republic / Jedi Order / Sitara Qin
Enemies: The One Sith / Sitara Qin

"Yeah, yeah, just get your sweet shebs moving, darlin'." Ali bit back through the vocoder in her helmet as she strolled across the paved ground towards the Sections northern passageway. Ali was unsure of what Tara would be willing to do to her outside of their play, but Ali was a spy, and a good one at that. She had a strong sense of when an asset had a handle on themselves, and right now, her diminutive captor was entirely unsure of herself.
"You haven't seen combat before, have you?" Ali asked, an air of haughtiness limning her voice. She kicked aside pieces of rubble that had fallen here and there from the ceiling, every now and again checking the overhead structure for any signs of degradation of integrity. Now and again Ali had to step over the corpse of some dead civilian, killed in an explosion, or a structure collapse, or some other indeterminate cause. "It's alright if it is, I'll keep you alive..." The older woman was taunting Tara now, the sarcasm forming small orbs before dripping off each syllable. Ali lifted her rifle a bit as she stepped into the long corridor leading to Section D-8; it was empty. Civilians must have been evac'ed from the landing pad at Bee-Eight. Ali thought, grimacing. It would be good news for the civvies, but bad news for Ali and Tara if all the flightworthy craft had been taken in the evacuation.
"I can tell you're out of your element here," Ali said, not leaving much time for Tara to respond to any of her statements. Feels good to have a bit of control back, Ali thought, smirking beneath her helmet. "You know my mother designed this rifle," Ali continued, turning the weapon over in her hands as Tara walked at her side down the long hall. "She practically took a Verpine sniper rifle and made it a bit shorter and less sensitive to being tossed about." Ali looked over at her begrudging lover, her eyes hidden beneath the menacing T-shaped visor of her helmet. "Fires projectiles with such velocity that even Force Users like whatever precious Master you squirm under can't dodge 'em." Ali tossed the rifle up a foot and caught it, caressing the upper receiver with a gloved hand. "Bullets tear you lot to pieces. Best type of weapon to use against Forcies. They can't dodge 'em, can't manipulate them with the Force, can't block 'em with a lightsaber..." Ali looked over at Tara once more, her helmet glinting dimly in the overhead emergency lighting. Perhaps now Tara might realise Ali had the weapon's muzzle angled at her chest, casually laying on her forearm while her finger grazed the trigger.
Ali stopped walking, keeping the weapon at her lover's chest. "There's no way you'll lift a finger before I can put a whole mess of ammunition in your pretty little cans, sister." Ali warned. She'd never much cared for Force Users, and Ali had decided to let a few of those teeth show. "The way things stand, Command tells me there are no Republic or Sith forces between us and the landing pad, but there are plenty throughout the station, which means the safest bet for either of us is Bee-Eight." Ali cocked her head sideward. "Don't be surprised, Tara, this helmet is a wondrous piece of tech. Damn thing does anything. Hell, I could sit on it and use it as a vibrator." Ali gestured toward the young Sith acolyte with the muzzle of her weapon as they approached the gateway into D-8. She'd tried calling for Command after having put the helmet back on, but no one had responded. Emergency channels were flooded with traffic, and she couldn't get a message out anywhere.
Following Tara inside yet another abandoned and empty chamber, Ali guided them to the next corridor, the one leading to Section C-8. Ali kept her eyes on Tara, stepping about via her periphery. "You can't escape this world without me, and vice versa, so here's what's going to happen." Ali halted in the middle of the corridor, her muzzle aimed for Tara's chest. "You make me feel...things...that aren't much to my liking, but for some reason are plenty to my fancy. And in a straight fight, I know you'd kill me, so even with my weapon in your face, things would fall in your favor in the end."
Ali reached up with one hand and pulled the buy'ce from her head. Her hair hung about her face in wispy, curled locks of melted chocolate, messed by hours stuck inside a helmet. "So I'll go with you Tara, no doubt, and I'll be your little pet. But you're going to make a concession, you're going to give me something in exchange for this...surrender, if that's what you want to call it." She kept her weapon soundly on Tara. "You're going to abandon that lightsaber of yours, right here, right now. That's what this fight costs you." Ali jerked her chin sideward, gesturing to the rest of the base. "A lot of good people are dead because of you lot, and I'm not talking about soldiers. Children, some parents, and I saw a janitor earlier working a mop. Doubtful he made it out alive."
Ali felt an anger rising in her that was directed more toward the One Sith as a whole than Tara in specific. Ali developed the idea more and more that Tara was a small leaf caught in a big wind, going with the flow because she'd known little else in her short life thus far. "I haven't a damn clue what these people think their actions mean to everyone else, but their ideology is kriffed, and that's a bloody fact." Ali's lip curled in disgust. "Be better than that. Drop the weapon, and you get me. Keep it, and you get steel."

/ [member=Sitara Qin] \

Allies: None
Enemies: [member="Vrag"]

The only advantage that the young Knight had was his steel will, and that all too valuable fact that he hadn't engaged Vrag in close quarters combat just yet. This might have actually been to his disadvantage had he not been slammed into the ground by the force before that, as he'd planned to land and be upon the Sith Lord before she could react. She'd proven more resourceful as their bout had begun, however, and her haste gave him reason to retreat from her strike.

Dashing backwards to avoid her upwards slash at his chest, Varus landed a few feet back, thankfully so as poison sprang out from the Sith's hidden weapon as if she'd spit it herself. The distance had given him the moment he needed to react, however, as he turned and raised a cloaked arm to guard himself from the vile liquid she'd released. When he felt it strike the cloth of his cloak, however, he wasted no time in removing it from around his neck and throwing it to the ground.

"Disgusting.", Varus said as he raised back up, torquing his midsection and throwing the blade in his left hand at the knees of the Sith, hoping to make her leave her feet so that he could take advantage of her while she threw herself from one place to another.

---

The 90 odd troops of the Republic Units would continue to fight back the Vong in E7, keeping them at bay and supporting the others still there and continuing the fight.
[member="Kian Karr"] , [member="Ryan Korr"] , [member="Dair Cotarin"] and [member="Jacen Voidstalker"]

NPCs now reinforcing Kian: 91 - 5 YVH-2 Droids - 4 EMBU Droids - 2 Republic Commandos(Officers) - 27 Republic Snipers - 53 Standard Republic Soldiers
Objective: Reinforce [member="Kian Karr"]
Opponents: Targeting [member="Vrag"] Units --- [member="Reverance"] - [member="Matsu Xiangu"] - [member="Athena Heron"] - [member="Tanek Santii"] - [member="Jareth Johnathon Holst"]

Objective: Cylus Jest, meet lightsaber. Lightsaber, meet face.
Allies: [member="Svarin Noimare"], [member=Zylah Dvale]
Enemies: [member="Sage Bane"], [member="Shuduc Macar"]
Engaging: [member=Cylus Jest]

With the success of his first assault came a hopefulness that was quickly replaced with a bout of panic as Jest's tiny spider bots began their inexorable crawl towards him. Choking on the inquisitor's grip, Des desperately pulled back, trying to retreat. In the same motion, Des swung his lightsaber back in the arc it had come from, that would now send it intersecting with Jest's outstretched arm. Jest could either let go and pull his arm back to safety, or he could hold on and lose his arm for it. Either way, Des could stumble back, nearly tripping over his own feet in the process as he created some distance between himself and Cylus Jest.

He'd gone in so surely, and now he was already on the retreat. His ideals were there, certainly, but he lacked the conviction to see them through to the end, it seemed. Des Kovak was too afraid to trade his own life for that of the inquisitor. He'd only just been shown a larger galaxy. He did not want to die having never seen the rest of it. Jest's taunts hardly reached him anymore as he stood, breathing heavily, and leveled his lightsaber once more to point the tip at the inquisitor. He hated the man, that was true, and he wanted him dead for what he'd done. But the rollercoaster of emotions that was Des' first real taste of combat had shown him one thing. Acting on emotions was a dangerous path, and it only muddled his vision. It was difficult, but the would-be Jedi knew that he needed to remain free of emotion in the heat of a fight. He had not been able to pull it off so far, and Jest's remarks hit close to home. Des did not merit it a reply, instead stepping forward steadily without flying into another combat rage.

As he advanced, Des brought his lightsaber closer to himself before closing into range, and swinging out again in a horizontal arc aimed at Jest's midriff. However, the stimm was running out, and Des' movements were not as fast or strong as they had been. His gait was sluggish, his footwork non-existent, and his breath came in ragged drags.

Objective: Make sure this isn't a trap but this is totally a trap.
Allies: One Sith | @Darth Parash
Enemies: [member="Ali Hadrix"] and the Republic

Ali was calm and assertive, taking charge of the situation when Sitara didn’t have an escape plan. She followed behind her, her eyes darting from the older woman’s voluptuous figure to the mess around them. War always brought interesting stories and backgrounds; why she had participated was unknown. She wasn’t a large scale battlefield fighter, heck, she’d do better punching kids on the playground. She was wonderful with interrogation sequences, but this was a little out of her control. She had to keep an eye on Ali and make sure her senses were heightened. There was no room to mess up, especially here. Especially now.

She didn’t respond to Ali’s little taunts. They were put there to distract her. It was all fun and games running into each other, but the fact was, she didn’t plan for this to happen. Could she really have known that Ali was going to take charge? Perhaps she should just knock the woman out now and wait for more Sith to come. They were bound to run into another darkside user eventually, weren’t they? Sitara was feeling very uncomfortable in the position Ali had her in. It wasn’t everyday she followed around another woman, especially one from the Republic for that matter.

They walked down the long hall, Tara half paying attention to Ali’s little words and more to the rooms around them. Force signatures. She needed to sense them. That was her escape plan. Although, what was she going to do once another Sith ally would come along? She obviously couldn’t have Ali killed, and she couldn’t have them take Ali away from her. She was selfish, feth it. Heck, she had gotten herself into this mess by being too reckless and selfish. If only she had followed around that other guy. Perhaps they would’ve made some real progress.

What was that about the rifle? Sitara couldn’t dodge it or something. That was probably why it burnt so badly. She scowled before rolling her eyes at the older woman’s silly little threats. Non Force users had their tricks against people like them, but hey, it wasn’t like force users didn’t have their tricks too. Besides, she was pretty good with a blaster. The weapon was aimed at her, and obviously the woman could kill her if Sitara wasn’t careful.

The helmet. Ali was still armoured. It would definitely turn into a fight if she wasn’t cautious. No doubt there’d probably be a bunch of light side users on the other side of the hallway. She couldn’t detect any, which was good. She silently pleaded for help. Why couldn’t she have a walkie-talkie on her? That totally would be helpful the next time she put her head into one of these things. She bit her lip as they moved.

And then Ali asked for the unthinkable.

She scoffed. Her lightsaber? Really? Sitara stared down at the glowing stick in her hand before her eyes raised to meet Ali’s. She stopped in her place, her other hand on her hips. “Hmm. No.” She was stubborn, and hell, without Ali’s guidance she’d probably never make it out of this maze alive. But hell, she saw this lightsaber as an extension of her being. It’s been with her through so much, she had more emotional attachment to it than the other woman. People come and go but you had to build lightsabers from scratch. She spent time collecting her crystals and fasting the beauty together.

It fit her, it was part of her.

And throwing it away was a sign of defeat. She deactivated it, and put it back into its holster. “It’ll stay off—for now.” She negotiated. “But no, I am not throwing it away. I need my insurance.” Ali was talking about the blood of the innocence, but so far, no innocent person’s blood has even touched her blade. Killing children and janitors? Not something she’d do for fun. She played in the middle of the spectrum for her own gain, and without her saber, there wasn’t much playing she could do.

If Ali wanted her to discard her lightsaber, she better get ready to pry it off her cold, dead fingers.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Objective: Make a Jedi cry
Allies: ;-;
Enemies: [member="Varus Shatterstar"]

NPC
Forces: 280 Yuuzhan Vong of Legion Yun'Do | 20 with Vrag
Group 1: 130 at B2
Group 2: 130 at F7
Enemies: [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] | [member="Varus Shatterstar"] [NPCs]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtRhi-P_MjM
Her lips peeled back further, and she could feel the anger radiating from the amphistaff as it failed to bring the Jeedai to his knees. Knowing the nature of the creature, Vrag knew that there was only one thing that would appease it now; blood.

And blood she would provide, both hers and her opponent's, as the nature of combat dictated. It wasn't out of some misguided notion of honor or sacrifice, mind you — that was the Jedi's domain — but because that was simply how conflict progressed, and Vrag had never been one to dispute the natural order of things. Chaos was a delightful kind of order, but a peculiar one to be sure; it wasn't for everyone, and Vrag was fairly certain that her foe didn't appreciate its redeeming qualities as much as she did.

'Twas a pity, really, for the experience was worthwhile, provided the person went in with a desire to learn something new. The Jedi, self-righteous and entrenched in their ways as they were, were doubtful to find anything of value.

One of the many useful pieces of knowledge she'd acquired over the years, for example, was that stability was key in combat. Unlike the practitioners of Ataru and its cousins, the wielder of Makashi banked on staying grounded if at all possible. Being caught mid-air was one of the worst situations one could possibly find themselves in when engaged in a duel, for the air offered little purchase or maneuver room, as her adversary had surely tasted on his own skin.

So instead of foolishly launching herself in the first direction that came to mind, the woman merely rotated her wrist into medial pronation, bringing the red beam around to intercept the deep violet blade. With the trademark snap of two lightsabers meeting still filling her ears, the woman closed her free left hand into a fist with a cruel curve to her lips, her blue eyes fixated on the man some paces away.

As her fingers curled, so she would attempt to wrap the Force around his testes, unprotected as they were by the light robes he was wearing. She would then proceed to try and squeeze, sinking her teeth into her bottom lip as she did so, her eyes alight with infernal glee.

Objective: Mount a heroic rescue of the totally not screwed Padawans in E1
Allies: [member=Des Kovak], [member=Svarin Noimare]
Enemies: [member=Sage Bane], [member=Cylus Jest], [member=Shuduc Macar]
Primarily engaging with: [member=Sage Bane]

She had managed to gain distance from her opponent. Was her head still attached? Check. Zylah stood firm, wanting to emanate the presence of a proud Jedi Knight, secure in her cause and victory. Of course, she was far from being a Knight, much as she was far from being victorious. But, it would seem he had considered her words. She was surprised at first, but she tried to not let it show, as he extinguished his blade. She, of course read it as a sign of surrender, but soon she would realize it was anything but. Zylah was also about to be reminded why she had decided she'd rather have him up close than at a distance as well. Lightning crackled, and tiny sparked danced around his fingers. "Not good" she muttered, eyes widening.

Leeah. Again with the nicknames. She wasn't even sure what that one meant, but she was sure it wasn't nice. "Never!" The situation was quite dire, and she sadly did not have time for much more than a one-word reply. He moved fast. From the time his preparation had started until release, she had managed to retract her blade. This time held in a two-hand grip, in a vertical guard in front of her body. She'd shifted to a Shii-Cho stance.

Then came the lightning. Sadly for Zylah, lightning was notorious for travelling quite fast, and she would not be able to jump away. She'd have to face it head on. She only hoped this would work. The Padawan held her guard, attempting to block the incoming lightning bolt as if it had been a shot fired from a blaster rifle. She had never attempted to deflect lightning before, in fact, this was the first time she had ever encountered it. The lightning connected with the blade, almost as if drawn to it, followed by loud crackling sounds. Now came the struggle, and the question, was her powers and skills honed to the point where she could contain it, and keep it from overpowering her?

Zylah's legs were planted firmly into the ground, as she held her stance, for now. She struggled. The Arkanian groaned, as she put all her effort into holding it back. Inexperience became her downfall. The bolt of lightning had been fired from a skilled Knight, not as an afterthought, but after being charged up. The Padawan's defences broke down. Now came the pain.

Her slender hands gripped the lightsaber hilt tightly. It was not from fear of dropping her weapon, rather, it was a result of losing control of her muscles, the electric jolts surging through her body, clenching her muscles together. Her defiant expression changed into that of helpless pain. The Knight would surely enjoy the sight of her like this. Zylah was launched backwards, to crash and collapse against whatever her back found. She felt little of it, as her body sunk to the ground. The air reeked of smoke, burnt robes, with a hint of grilled Padawan. It would appear that her efforts to save Des, to save everyone, were not going quite according to plan. Was this the end? Was this Sith the last person she would see before the Force claimed her? There is no death, there is the Force.

Objective: Eliminate Targets
Allies: One Sith
Enemies: Republic ( [member="Steve"] [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] )

Forces: Ten Sith Assassins
Opponents: Republic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftE9uSPpecs
Now this was something the Zabrak had not expected. In all his time dealing with the pink Jedi, she had never once used lightning, or anything close to it. He wasn't surprised by her counter to his pull. He wasn't surprised she did her damnedest to keep her padawan safe. But the fact that green sparks flew from her finger tips sent a shiver down his spine. A shiver of excitement. Both of his hands would go up to stop the blast, only to be just a second too late.

This would be replaced by the sudden feeling of weakness as the lightning coursed through his body. While the blast was meant to sap his strength, it did far more than that. The ability, lightsided by nature, hurt him. His own body, one of the Dark, was easily harmed by this power. The green glow would ripple over his body as he kept his hands up, eyes narrowing at the female. He fell to a knee, still gritting his teeth with the blast. No longer did his mind remain closed as before, his concentration broken. But he was not out yet. The blast that was meant to sap his strength found itself being absorbed into his body, rather made him feel stronger. No longer would he let it hurt him, but fuel him. Turning the opponents energy into your own. Tutaminus. Her energy was a welcome relief from the earlier draining, perhaps too much.

His body became visibly teaming with the energy, though not with a glow. The black skin on his body seemed to shift about, drifting off his form almost like smoke. Golden eyes flared with rage before something welled up in his throat. Once her attack ended, Ferus screamed. A Force Bellow, fueled by both of their energy, tore across the room for the Jedi master. It was unlike the blast he had done before, pure in both rage and raw power, ripping apart anything caught in it's path.

She wasn't the only one who could learn new things.

Allies: None
Enemies: [member="[/COLOR]Kiran Vess"]
Objective: Not to break
Theme: I find bliss in ignorance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlCC1GOwFw

‘I cannot take this anymore
Saying everything I've said before
All these words they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Less I hear the less you'll say
You'll find that out anyway

Just like before...

Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
I'm about to break

I find the answers aren't so clear
Wish I could find a way to disappear
All these thoughts they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Nothing seems to go away
Over and over again

Just like before...

Shut up when I'm talking to you
Shut up, shut up, shut up
Shut up when I'm talking to you
Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up
I'm about to BREAK.’

Emotion wasn’t just a funny thing, it was a scientific thing.

It wasn’t that Corvus didn’t have emotions. She had them in spades. She may only be aware of two, or maybe that third one she’d already acknowledged. But rest assured she’s experienced the full range from love to hate, from lust to loathing and avarice to benevolence.
Right now the chemicals inside her head were playing games - and what wonderful games they were. Pheromones were triggering responses. Her older, inner brain was reacting to what the Zeltron was layering on with the finesse of a plasterer. She was simply being smothered in a plethora of anger.

On their own they were pointless, for as many and powerful as the emotions were, the connection between them and her newer, outer brain was simply disconnected. Where these emotions went once experienced is probably a great idea for a thesis on the subject, but as they didn’t connect to her conscious brain or her memory, it was likely they simply dissipated.

And she was a Jedi as well as a practitioner of Teräs Käsi. And as she was immersed in the latter, she was fully in the flow of the martial art. And the first lesson she was taught a dozen years ago by the Jedi that saved her was the first tenet of steel hands - how to close her mind to mental based attacks.

She’d subsequently learned many techniques to protect her mind, including Art of the Small, but in combat, she found the Teräs Käsi technique perfectly adequate. It was likely the Zeltron was expecting her to be angry - not that she was aware of that - given she’d no access to her emotions and her mind was locked to unwanted intrusion.

None of which helped in the physical battle.

His left leg swept forward, arching towards her calves in a hard kick aimed to sweep her off her feet. A the same time the raised arm that had pushed past her elbow came down in a hard sledge motion.

The kick to remove her feet from under her was partially successful. But as she’d been trained, especially when affected by the Force, the intent was to never fight the direction of travel - which was instinctual and what an attacker expected - but rather go with the attack, amplify the motion and regain control.

So as she was swept off her feet, she used the momentum to roll to the side, allowing her to regain her feet a few feet to the One Sith’s left. As she stood, she saw his elbow come crashing down precisely where her ribs would have been.

Given she’d created a small gap, she stretched out her right arm, her hand parallel to the ground and instantly her saber snapped into her palm. Her fingers tightened around the hilt and there was the unmistakeable snap-hiss of energy from the violet blade as she stared the
One Sith in the eyes.

“Last chance. Surrender?”

Objective: Hold the line

Allies: [member="jacen voidstalker"], [member="Ryan Korr"], [member="Tobias Wraith"], [member="kian karr"], @Jedi/Republic
Enemies: @OneSith, [member="Reverance"], [member="Matsu Xiangu"], [member="tanek santii"], [member="Jareth Johnathon Holst"]

Dair felt the heat rising. His opponent looked like he was concentrating, so he assumed the effect was his doing, though he didn't personally know of a power that could do that. He would have to do more research.

He stopped about three meters short of Jareth, he let the force speed go from him. Jareth wasn't doing anything truly offensive. True, the heat would get to hm eventually, but he had spent years as a slave before being found by the Jedi. The conditions he had been in then were some of the worst that could be. As long as he made sure not to over do it, the heat itself wouldn't knock him out of the fight by itself.

Jareth really didn't seem to want this fight. It was the only time that he'd even heard of a Sith going this far out of his way to use non lethal methods in a fight. Dair was in something of a quandry, as he didn't feel that the use of deadly force was truly warranted if the Sith Knight he was fighting wasn't out for blood. Thus, Dair decided to use the force for this battle. Likely, Dair's depth of knowledge of the force wasn't quite what the Knight's was, but Dair felt it was likely a close thing. He thrust out his left hand, visualizing a wave of force energy cascading from his hand towards the Sith Knight. The blast was aimed at the Knight's upper chest, he then fell to a knee and let loose a second blast, aimed at the Knight's ankles.

Sweat beaded his brow, his pull on the force hadn't been very high until this Sith Knight had come on the scene, but he was pulling out more stuff in the last few seconds than he had previously on Telti. The heat wasn't helping, and it was taking parts of Dair's concentration to ignore the effects of the heat.

Forces: 60 Republic Marines, 3 EMBU Droids, 4 YVH-2 Droids (-26 Marines, -4 EMBU Droids, -3 YVH-2 Droids)
Opponent: One Sith

Objective: A Kethanite gift
Allies: [member="[/FONT][/SIZE]Reverance"], [member="Matsu Xiangu"], [member="Athena Heron"] and [member="Tanek Santii"].
Enemies: [member="[/FONT][/SIZE]Kian Karr"], [member="Ryan Korr"], [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] and [member="Dair Cotarin"]
(See bio for all weapons and abilities. I will link to them individually as I use them; however, if you want to know what's at my disposal before hand I would most certainly check the bio.)

Forces: 3 Massassi lieutenants, 150 stormtroopers, 45 Golian(http://starwarsrp.net/topic/56354-golian-species/#entry854621)scouts
Opponents: Republic NPC's

*Dust felt the ripples in the force reminiscent of a telekinetic blast (Force push as it is called colloquially) headed toward him. He noted the positioning of Dair's hands as he began the pushes and chose to do a quick tumble to the right, narrowly avoiding the second blast; however, the first blast caught his ankles as he began into the tumble, throwing his tumble off balance and causing him to land awkwardly on his buttocks and causing a sharp pain in his tail bone and giving him pause for a moment before quickly jumping up and executing a force pull to drag the heater part thrown at him previously to his left side. The aforementioned actions while reigniting his lightsaber. Dair was fast in his use of the force and had a fair bit of power behind each ability. Dust would need to know how fine his control of the force was however before making any brash action. Taking stock of himself Dust had begun to sweat, as was expected at these temperatures. He didn't feel tired however, in fact the heat was in some ways invigorating as it reminded him of his first foray into force training. Where was Tarika now? The peculiar Dark Jedi Zabrak had tortured him, shocked him to the edge of death, and pushed him to limits of endurance he never thought he could reach and yet he felt she was doing it out of kindness more than anything. It was unfortunate how they had parted ways.*

Objective: Salvage plan
Enemies: [member="Cameron Centurion"]

OK, where was Nef now? The Sith Lord now knew she was still alive; and the Chlorine Trifluoride, which would have made an impressive pyrotechnics display, was consumed by the wave of dark energy. The Jedi Knight's plan had been completely undone except for her scattered presence.
idiot, you should have waited she thought

Wait, perhaps Nef could still use this...
An idea occurred to the Jedi, but her opponent looked as though he were about to make a move. Sense dictated that she held off.

Surrender was not an option, retreat was not currently an option. Not that she was stuck in the room with this evil man, Nefertari just couldn't bring herself to do that.

Objective: Defend, as usual
Allies: [member="Steve"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Ferus"]

Forces: 200 Republic Troopers
Opponents: The One Sith
------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUQsqBqxoR4​
Maybe there's a way out of the cage where you live
Maybe one of these days you can let the light in
Show me how big your brave is

Sera looked on as the Zabrak writhed in pain for a few moments, his skin glowing with the after effects of the emerald hue from the electrical current coursing through his body to the core. She had no idea as to the type of power that Electric Judgement held, nor how to entirely control its' effects. She'd never attempted, nor thought to attempt such a feat, and it felt alien to her. The before and after from the dispersal of energy was both invigorating and draining at the same time. She watched as he fell to one knee, gritting his teeth in anger and pain, and in that moment felt almost...guilty that she had hurt him, even if deep within her core she despised his very existence. To see him nearly crippled in that instant felt like justice, almost satisfyingly so.

Instead of taking the opportunity to act on that weakness and slaying him where he knelt, she had looked on, observing him. That momentary weakness passed, and as the Sith began to turn the power of her energy into fuel for his own inner fire, she realized in that instant she should have ended his life. Curse my compassion and hesitation! The Zabrak opened his big yap and shook the building like an earthquake. The Force was gracious enough to warn her of the immediate, impending danger just as Ferus unleashed his uncontrolled wave of destruction and chaos. And though she had unfortunately lost sight of Steve, her hand raised up in an instant, and surrounded herself with a protective bubble within the Force as the supersonic waves rushed over her like a freighter.

Her arm remained outstretched for what felt like an eternity when in actuality it was only about a second. The strain to keep the protective shield surrounding her was immense, given the raw uncontrolled power and rage being the Force Bellow that erupted from within Krest. With a grimace and gritted teeth the protective shield collapsed and her body was swept back by the tail end of the energy and cast her about 15 meters back from her prior position. In an attempt to maintain control of her trajectory she allowed her body to flip backwards, and had intended on landing with grace and dignity, though rather instead ended up face down, her body landing abruptly on her stomach as the air escaped her lungs in a flash, forcing an immediate coughing fit as her lungs clamored for air.

The Twi'lek sat up a second later, her saber she had been holding was missing, lost amongst the rubble elsewhere. Steve? Who knew where he was. She looked around quickly to observe the damage. Much of the ground was cracked and splintered, the walls had noticeable damage as well as the ceiling, all of which displayed the impact of shrapnel from the ground and other objects protruding from it. The girl stood, her lungs still expanding her chest substantially as she took in each breath.

Sera's hand would rest softly against her hip, ready to retrieve her secondary saber if necessary, though for the moment she would hold steady, with close eyes on the red man. The two were well matched now, and had each taken a few unpleasant strikes from the other, and neither would give up it would seem.

Allies: [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Ferus"]
Objective: Be a bird, or a Plane, or a yellow alien flying through the air
Theme: http://youtu.be/6zT4Y-QNdto

Steve watched on as his master did something he didn't know Jedi were capable of. Lightning?! Holy crap!!

The power was palpable as it stretched the distance between the two combatants. He couldn't believe his eyes, Steve felt himself lose sight of the battle and just become stunned with shock and awe. Then the shock changed sources. As the Red one seemingly absorbed the lightning, he returned the amazing ability in the form of a devastating shriek. Powered by the Force, the sound waves became the weapon, shaking the ground and shattering glass and walls.

Master Sera was prepared enough to block most of the attack, but Steve was not so lucky. Like kicking a ball, Steve was ripped from where he stood and flung almost clear from the pair of masters.

despicable_me___minions_06_by_wonderfuday-d6f9eqj.gif

Steve was flung hard against the opposite wall. He hit with enough force to crack the duracrete wall and flop to the floor. He could see little Red men prancing around his head. 'Tweet tweet'

Slowly crawling to his feet, Steve grabbed his saber off the ground and made his way back to the fight. He had a good bell ring as his head swam to regain its composure. Hopefully he could stand his ground long enough to get back into the fight fully. Steve smacked his face a couple times and his vision cleared as his body recovered from the blow. He was a few paces behind Master Sera as she awaited the Red one to continue the fight. A snap hiss from Steve's hand alerted the enemy he wasn't done yet...

Enemies: [member="Tanek Santii"]

Well then Voidstalker. Guess it's do or die time, Jacen thought as his eyes tracked the approach of the Sith. The excitement radiated off the red-skinned acolyte, like heat from a furnace. The antithesis of Jacen's stoic resolve. There could be no wavering in that now, Dair was engaged, as were the other masters. This was his fight alone. Success against the small, avian Sith bolstered him. His last experience with a sith had left him bleeding out on the battlefield, helpless without the aid of the Force. Months of hard training, sparring matches with several other padawans, and lessons in the saber from the great Jaxton Bane and Shule Windspeaker had seemed arduous at the time. Now it was clear they were entirely necessary.

Watching the red-skinned sith's footwork, he saw the signs of the strike, and anticipated its direction. Jacen was a defensive fighter, always keeping his balance whilst looking for moments to unleash unstoppable counters. Today he decided not to start so passively. Having already dropped his weight a few inches, with his muscles coiled like springs, it was a simple matter to bring his blade up to meet the strike aggressively. Power came up from his legs through his core as he shifted his centre of mass forward and up. The deliberate block came with enough power to risk loosening a single handed grip on a saber,or at least start a saber lock, whilst not overbalancing him.

If he pushed the saber back with enough force to give himself room, he would step into the gap, inside the sith's guard and move to slam his left elbow into his opponent. If the Sith met his block well, he would attempt to lock blades, force the Sith to use his other hand to grip the saber and fight a battle for strength.

Objective: Escort her mistress to landing pad at Section B-8
Allies: Galactic Republic / Jedi Order / [member=Sitara Qin]
Enemies: The One Sith / Sitara Qin

Ali smirked beneath the opaque visor of her helmet, her eyes tracking their likeness from the shadows. Ali looked ahead of them, then back at Sitara and shrugged. "Hmm, fine then."
She squeezed the trigger on her rifle, loosing a burst of rounds from the muzzle with a quiet click. Two of them shot through Tara's right leg at mid-thigh. The bullets bit clean through the thick muscle and dusted themselves against the pavement behind the nubile Sith girl. Blood sprayed from the exit wounds and painted the floor.
Standing over the now kneeling girl, Ali brought her muzzle up to Tara's cheek, the warmth from the magnetic rail warm on her skin. "That's okay, " Ali said softly, relishing her minor triumph. "You can leave blood as tribute to the innocent." She rested her barrel on Tara's shoulder, looking down on her now diminutive mistress.
She's not so powerful now, Ali thought, though she knew she'd gone as far as she dared for now. Tara's Force talents and training were saving her life; Ali knew she was likely to die from being choked to death by the invisible claws of Tara's strange faith as it were. The looming threat of destruction did a lot for a woman's tenacity and daring, Ali realised.
"C'mon, mistress," Ali cooed as she walked onward, the barrel of her rifle dragging across the back of Tara's neck. Ali couldn't take Tara in a straight fight, but she didn't have to make her surrender a pretty one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom