Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baptized in Death

"If I may, I think that we all basically agree that we are the government, at the moment the main question is where we should go I agree with [member="Tobias Dracks"] and [member="Beth Cadera"]. We need to have the armed forces hold the line while we find planets that we can claim for our own, we shouldn't be focused on taking back the planets lost at the this point in time, the past is the past. Were going to need to estabish a formal government that people can have confidence in and that can make decsions in a more organzied way than we are now."

He turned his attention to [member="Darius Sedaire"] "I'm not sure how wise it is to commit all our forces into going to the netherworld at the moment, but if your sure that your Jedi friend [member="Cedric Grayson"] is out their I'm sure that you can find a group to go out their and find what you are looking for. I goes without saying that these are some very desperate times and we need to think responsibly. The actions that we take here will have lasting effects."

He wanted to make sure that people were thinking clearly about the actions that there were trying to take, plans were easy things to develop but very hard to execute and that was something that only someone experienced in politics knew. He had it in his head that he was the moderating one of the group, interjecting common sense in realism into the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom