Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Ba'jurne Kyr'tsad Mando'ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You are reading this because you have been chosen as a Rally Master, charged with training recruits, preparing Watchers for operations and commanding them in battle. Like Cassus Fett's Rally Masters of ancient times, you must educate and inspire our warriors, so they understand their heritage and will sacrifice their lives for it." ―Tor Vizsla

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Submit a useless book
  • Image Credit: N/A
  • Links: canon
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Media Name: Ba'jurne Kyr'tsad Mando'ad
  • Format: Book, Manifesto, Training Guide
  • Distribution: Limited
  • Length: Short
  • Description: This is the manifesto of the Death Watch movement written by Tor Vizsla somewhere around 50-45 BBY
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Author: Tor Vizsla
  • Publisher: Death Watch, [member="Ronan Vizsla"]
  • Reception: Praised by Death Watch sympathizers and those calling for the Old Ways. Negatively viewed by supporters of the True Mandalorians and the New Mandalorians and what else variation of the Mandalorians there is.
CONTENT INFORMATION

―Foreword by Tor Vizsla
"You are reading this because you have been chosen as a Rally Master, charged with training recruits, preparing Watchers for operations and commanding them in battle. Like Cassus Fett's Rally Masters of ancient times, you must educate and inspire our warriors, so they understand their heritage and will sacrifice their lives for it."

―Mandalorian History
―Dha Werda Verda

―The Great Sith War

―The Mandalorian Wars

―The Dark Wars

―The Great Galactic War

―The New Sith Wars

―Mandalorian Excision

―Death Watch
―Foundation

―Goals

―Rally Master Training Guidelines
―Induction

―Physical Training

―Mental Training

―Combat Maneuvers

―Beskar'gam Utilization

―Gear and Equipment

―Concepts of war technology

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Ba'jurne Kyr'tsad Mando'ad was written by Tor Vizsla somewhere between 50BBY and 45BBY laying the foundation of the Death Watch movement which would become a permanent part of Mandalorian history and future. Within it one would find the manifesto of death watch, summarized mandalorian history and training guidelines for Rally Masters. After the Gulag Plague the Ba'jurne Kyr'tsad Mando'ad seemed lost and the Death Watch ideology only passed down verbally until the original was found nearly ruined by [member="Ronan Vizsla"]. After nearly a year of restoring it, the manifesto was finally read by him and by his desire he could issue copies of it to those he saw worth. Alternatively, he could just keep the original and never copy it.

[member="Rohak Vizsla"]

Can you add a link to the canon item? If this canon, if it isn't can you change your intent for this submission.

I need you to choose whether this will be a unique sub or if it will be limited as you can't state it is unique and then share the book out.

Publisher will be formerly Death Watch and currently your character. Links for both as well please.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

I am not sure this makes much sense to me, to be fair. There is an original one and several copies, and I would like to highlight the symbolism of the original as I did. Is there no way we could be more flexible on a simple book submission?

Fact is once you make copies of a book, it is no longer unique. There is no way to be flexible, either your character has one version of this or he has several. Please choose.

[member="Rohak Vizsla"]

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

I disagree. The original bears a greater weight and value than the copies when it comed to literature considered a symbol. It is not different in real life. The idea was to emphasize on the value of the original which is currently in the hands of Ronan.

Nonetheless, I made edits

We could debate all day about this, however, rules are rules. Now that the changes are made, it can be pending approval.

[member="Allyson Locke"] | [member="Zeradias Mant"] | [member="Irajah Ven"]

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="Rohak Vizsla"]

If you are looking to claim the original text, you will need to do so through Factory as canon items fall under their purview. You can either sub and claim the original in the Factory, or you can broaden this to include all copies with no one original copy.

Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom